The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Santiago_12

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Apr 14, 2018
Now that there are over 100,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges. (Private forum, more PM storage, etc.)

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ
Now that there are over 100,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges. (Private forum, more PM storage, etc.)

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ

I have read the book. ☺️

K0les

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Apr 15, 2018
I've read the book, I'm looking for a change and I think this book will change how I think about things! Thanks.

Shabel

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Apr 15, 2018
Read the TMF six months ago..lead to a decision to work 4 days a week instead of 5. Hoping to delink time and money, so days worked can be further reduced. One of the few books I'm about to re-read.

JacobJ

I’m a terrible employee
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Apr 13, 2018
Valkenswaard, The Netherlands
I've have never met MJ DeMarco, but he knows me better than I thought. A lot of eyeopeners in the Millionaire Fastlane . To be honest; reading it hurted me sometimes a little bit, because I have to admit that I need to change a thing or two in my life. MJ: Thanks for the inspiration, your book in general and this forum where I can meet likeminded men and woman!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

arjuna

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Nov 8, 2013
New York, NY
Read The Millionaire Fastlane a few years back. Completely resonated, but I continued on the slow lane with some remedial action along the way. Now I've read Unscripted a few times and it feels like the doors have blown open and I'm ready for action time. Its never too late - just begin.

Smuggo

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
155%
Apr 13, 2018
Read the book. I will read Unscripted in English and it gonna be a nice challange for me :happy:(it's not translated into my language:eek:). But now the most important thing is to focus on process.

Late Bloomer

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
143%
Apr 17, 2018
I want to thank and appreciate MJ for his life-changing work, with The Millionaire Fastlane book (I've read it) and the forums (I read a lot here before joining).

I have to admire and respect anyone who succeeds brilliantly once. Even more, someone who succeeds brilliantly again in another field. Especially if the second time is to help others find their own path up the mountain, rather than pulling the ladder up behind him.

Can MJ or any climber provide the exact steps he took, as ours to take too? NO! His specific path was his own. It isn't exactly available to follow. Landslides and weather have happened since the earlier part of MJ's journey. Everyone has a different starting place. Everyone has a different favorite viewpoint destination to say, "enough climbing, I've arrived."

But he can point out how to recognize our own MOST LIKELY worthwhile steps to try. If we don't like the view better from there, we can try a different direction next time. A step back sometimes for hopefully two more forward, if we're doing it right.

MJ mentioned that one of his purposes for what he does is to create a legacy that will outlast him. I believe that's already assured... for as long as this Internet doth endure ;-)

In my late 40's, I think I'm a bit older than MJ. But that doesn't keep him from being an excellent role model for me in several ways. And I'm not ashamed to say that when I grow up, I'd like to be more like him. ;-) At least, in terms of the skills and attitudes he used for his successes. I tip my hat, sir!

I can have a review of the Fastlane book in a while, if new reviews are still useful. I can summarize: it's one of the very best business books I've ever read, and I've read a lot of 'em. My only areas of disagreement are some of MJ's opinions about things other than business. I think he put them in not just to express his opinion, but to catch the attention and sustain the interest and desire of some business builders younger than I am. So what? For the business content itself, I have no reservations about his advice. That's where it's appropriate for me to shut up and learn.

I'll make some other posts about what brings me to the forum, what I'm working on now, and how I see myself contributing here.

Acceleratingly yours,
Chris

EJK

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
214%
Apr 11, 2018
I've read the millionare fastlane. Let a friend borrow it and he hasn't read it for months, some people don't take advantage of help given even if you hand it to them.

srx

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
350%
Nov 6, 2017
NYC
Read the book about a year and a half ago while on vacation in Grand Cayman. I work on a trading desk and what I found stunning was how the most successful people on my floor (especially two) always seemed to tout the same ideas as those in the book. It turns out one of them already read it, and the other really wanted to read it when I described it's contents to him. Great material inside.

Bennu

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
273%
Apr 19, 2018
I just finished reading Millionaire Fastlane today. I recently made a decision to upgrade every part of my life, physically, mentally, emotionally, financially. I started working out every day and now feel better and better every day, with much more energy and a lot less anxiety and resistance to life. Started eating a lot better a couple of months ago. Stopped giving a f**k about so many things that are a waste of time and energy. I read Rich Dad Poor Dad and thought it was a big deal, but then I picked up Millionaire Fastlane which blew that out of the water.

I'm starting to generate better and better ideas on how to generate wealth and what I need to learn to get it done. I'm learning to code websites and apps because, even if I don't sell those, they will help me sell whatever I decide to sell for the rest of my life, and since I'm starting with nothing, I need to do things myself, for now.

I'm 48 years old and finally have ended my lifelong love affair with laziness, resistance and procrastination. Thank you, MJ, for sharing your insights and advice! I'm taking it to heart and I'm taking action! One of my first goals is to never be anyone's employee again within five years.

Youngrahn

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
236%
Mar 28, 2018
England originally from Korea
Welcome!

I'm half way through my UNSCRIPTED (kindle) and it helped me tremendously adopt different perspectives and pay a lot more attention to 'value' and 'creation', not 'money' and 'consumption' like I used to.

I'm sure you'll enjoy his next book too! :)

Gunther Herzog

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
276%
Apr 22, 2018
Switzerland, at the lake of Lucerne
I read the book.

Feedback about the book:
Great Stuff, MJ! Your book is a must-read in my opinion. Amazing!

The key Point I personally liked the most:
  1. Your comparison of getting wealthy to a road trip. As I adore Cars, I adore all of your metaphors.
  2. Your story of the two sons of the Pharaoh. One just using his intrinsic value, while the other building a system to accomplish his goal.
  3. The five Commandments. Especially the need. And that <passion> and <do what you love> is not enough. (N-e-c-s-t)
  4. The text about horsepower of decisions. (Chapter 23) Especially as I am young, I really felt empowered after reading this Chapter.
  5. That a Job is a <crimanal trade>. That the trade of 5 days of work for 2 days of weekend is awfully bad. An investment of -60% ! That the trade of 0 to 7 is possible. (Of course only if one succeeds the fastlane)
  6. That you also point out the dangers of the slowlane. (Chapter 15)
  7. The WCCA and the WADM. Great tools for decision making.

Kind regards Günther

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.