The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

cinci1

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Sep 18, 2017
Bucharest
I've read TMF and I must say that after reading it I instantly bought Unscripted . Currently devoured more than half of it in one session. It definitely is addictive for me. I can relate to many things from both the books, but some parts are just golden nuggets that were a kick in the a$$ for me. I surely have a lot of stories to tell and a lot to learn, but that's for other threads. Thanks, MJ!

See ya

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

NLRDesign

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
140%
Mar 25, 2018
Saint Cloud, FL
I just finished TMF this morning. As I said on the other thread, I read Unscripted first, and am glad it went in that order. Unscripted was my wake-up call to where I am in my life right now, and TMF was my "Go get started!" I was so thrilled to hear something besides visualize your riches and it will appear, or scrape every penny together for the rest of your working life and put it into retirement and mutual funds. Every book said the same things, and I was beginning to believe I was really going to have to wait until my 60s to achieve anything. This book was so refreshing, please go read it - if you're on this Forum you probably have, so share it with your friends.

Mike Carr

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
180%
Mar 5, 2018
Portugal
Finished the book last week! Currently working my way through Unscripted . These books have woken me up to true entrepreneurship after months of being a money chaser and a value faker. Good stuff MJ

Salvador8907

1 AU
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
126%
Jan 15, 2016
1 AU
Now that there are over 100,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges. (Private forum, more PM storage, etc.)

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ
read the book

Samuel Garcia

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Mar 31, 2018
Los Angeles, CA, United States
Now that there are over 100,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges. (Private forum, more PM storage, etc.)

Thanks, MJ

READ!!

Last edited by a moderator:

PRO2018

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
155%
Dec 20, 2017
Read The Millionaire Fastlane and Unscripted !
Made me realise that its not that I need a paradigm shift but the paradigm is indeed sh*t!
Well written and exposss the BS that we have been fed day in and day out, even by our well wishers. Only if they knew better!
My goal now is to break away from these shackles and live Unscripted !

Fastrack

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Apr 2, 2018
Quebec, Canada
Read the book last week in less than 3 days. Honestly the best book I have read in about 2-3 years. I read a lot and 99% of the time it is books or articles on finance, entrepreneurship and self-development. I am a big believer that in everything you do, ear, read or live there is always a small something that make it valuable for you even if the rest seems useless. This book is full of these tools and tips that I am constantly searching. MJ exposed a lot of the real life problems and I think exactly like him in about almost everything. This book is life-changing and I would recommend it to anyone who is ready for it. You cannot force somebody to be ready to change or to think outside the box but you can handle him the best tools available to make his dreams comme true, and in this role, The Millionaire Fastlane is really hard to beat. Currently halfway into UNSCRIPTED and can't put it down!

VirginiaR

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
112%
Mar 26, 2018
Aruba

Thanks, MJ

This is the best entrepreneurial, business book you can find! Even if you don't want to be a millionaire, MJ just gives you straight up the best business and money advise that every person needs to hear!

Hadrian

QUEST MASTER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
145%
Oct 8, 2017
Dublin, Ireland

Hi MJ... Read the book and I've learned off the acronym summary at the end by heart! I actually sleep beside this book as well as and Think and Grow Rich! I'm half way through Unscripted now and I highly recommend you watch the first Lego Movie as its your book in a nutshell... hilarious! Been trying to tie all my little starter projects into one tidy automated machine e.g. Teespring tshirts: I know I know lol, and now I'm ready for my first truly Fastlane Project, a Mental Health/Meditation app called "The Garden" which I'm hoping will help one million people improve their lives!

Ps. I've followed all 5 commandments to the letter and we're T-Minus 8 weeks til MVP launch!

#Fastlane #Paradise-city #Staying-alive #Retreat-Hell

M.A.

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
175%
Apr 2, 2018
Holland
I've read a lot of (business) books. But TMF is the best book I've ever read. Reading this book will shift your mindset and with daily effort (and following the advice written in the book) I'm 100% sure you can create the life you want. I'm not there yet, but thanks to MJ I'm on my way.

Nadine Fortin

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Jan 28, 2018
Gatineau, Canada
A few months ago, I attended a call with MJ (Game Changer Academy). I really appreciated his no nonsense style, and I bought both Millionaire Fastlane and Unscripted . Having failed at three previous businesses, it all became very clear to me: what I had done wrong and what I need to do. "What I need to do" is not quite accurate. It is more how I need to consider in my business model and align it: CENTS or CENTS. I also bought another copy for a young woman I mentor. I hope she learns sooner than I did.

I have not yet finished Unscripted , but so far it has put CENTS into the context of something that is very important to me: Creating value and making a difference. I like Unscripted and how it challenges me. MJ calls my BS before I even think it.

Thanks MJ!

Nadine

Last edited by a moderator:

Roney

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Apr 3, 2018
London
Finished reading the book over the Easter holiday weekend and I must say this is absolute GOLD.

Wish I had read this book when I fiurst got into business in 2009 but as they say the best time to grow a tree is today.

Thanks MJ

LifeLongFreedom

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
164%
Jan 11, 2018
Estonia
The Millionaire Fastlane - Finished!
Currently using a different technique while reading second time (highlighting specific parts, doing minor conclusions, circelling and so on to squeeze out the most of it).
Long story short: If you are unsure if this book is worth your time or money, just borrow it from someone or have it given to you as a birthday gift- and then sit down and read, this might just change your life for good!
Thanks for the several hundred pages of awesomeness MJ!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.