The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

DavidIonesi

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
167%
Apr 1, 2018
Romania
I've read the book and let me tell you, this is the best book that I've read in my life! Not that I'm such an avid reader but I've had my hand on a few like Bob Proctor's work, Napoleon Hill, Tony Robbins and this book...is as real as it gets. I felt the slap on my face! Hands grabbed my head and turned it in the right direction afterward pointing towards as if "Look here! Financial Freedom is possible! It's right in your face!" I'm going to become a Millionaire or die trying! But first! As the book said, I'm going to earn my first entrepreneurial dollar! "The Journey of a thousand miles starts with the first step!" I LOVE IT!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

sratemo

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
80%
Sep 14, 2017
Elk Grove
Ive read the book and I feel inspired. Ive been wasting a lot of time on my 9-5 and this book opened my eyes. Great Job MJ

ThatAustrianGuy

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
175%
May 2, 2018
I listened to it because John Sonmez of simpleprogrammer.com recommended it (no affiliation, he's just one of those go-to guys when you are a software developer).
The title of the book was actually quite off-putting at first, because it sounded like just another overhyped and under-delivering piece of garbage. I'm really glad i didn't trust my intuition on this one.

Plus your mocking voices on the audio book are just pure comedic gold.

Jonathan Jones

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
May 6, 2018
Hi, I read Millionaire Fastlane . I actually liked it so much I read it a second time. I’m a doctor in my last year of a Neurology residency. I actually have an idea for an online referral business and immediately thought about your limo referral business. So, I wanted to find some thoughts about starting an o line referral service.

Crysller

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
May 5, 2018
Read it a few months ago and now reading it again. A book that really changes your way of thinking and life

Raitis

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
268%
Mar 12, 2018
Lithuania
Read it a month or so ago.
It was first recommended to me around a year ago by a guy who's clearly unscripted . That title of the book made me read many others during that year, but not the Millionaire Fastlane though. Then I discovered this forum and figured that this isn't some get rich quick bullshit book I initially thought it is. It's one of those reads which puts things in their places and everything just clicks.

Tom Coffee

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
165%
Apr 13, 2018
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
I have finishing reading Millionaire Fastlane and took detail notes. A great book to read and understand how this life in the USA is teaching everyone the incorrect way to think about their life and business. I am so thankful I came across the book. Now I have to digest the information and apply it to my life. Thanks for writing it.

commkeen

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
May 6, 2018
Read the book! And enjoyed it. Fantastic no-bullshit talk. And no beating around the bush when it comes to talking about the work required. Love the idea of event vs. process. Am reading "Unscripted " right now.

OrgoneWarrior

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Apr 2, 2018
Belgium
Now that there are over 100,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges. (Private forum, more PM storage, etc.)

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ
Now that there are over 100,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges. (Private forum, more PM storage, etc.)

Thanks, MJ
Read fastlane and finishing UNSCRIPTED . A real lifechanger and a great help to escape the Matrix.

Last edited by a moderator:

Alex Agbo

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Mar 15, 2018
Nigeria
I've read the book. It thoroughly challenged me!

Thanks, MJ

DanielMejOli

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
May 5, 2018
I finnished listening to the audiobook while at work. It made me feel F*ck this moments, being stuck in the slow lane. The book gave me hope that also I can enter the fastlane

CaliforniaCPA

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
333%
May 8, 2018
San Francisco, CA
Read the book in early 2018. Definitely worth re-reading to use some of the ideas and concepts

Ovidiu

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
57%
May 9, 2018
Romania
Hi, everybody! I read the book, loved it, especially the idea of a fast lane, given that I see it around me all day

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.