The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

JM35

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
176%
Jul 13, 2013
Denver
After finding my way to this site almost 6-years ago, I finally picked up the book. Going to use this weekend to get me back on the fast-track. College killed my Entrepreneurial mindset, so now it's time to get it back.

[GALLERY=media, 146]Fastlane by JM35 posted Feb 17, 2018 at 9:46 AM[/GALLERY]

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Ismail2505

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Feb 17, 2018
Hyderabad, India
Now that there are over 100,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges. (Private forum, more PM storage, etc.)

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ
I have just finished reading the book!. Thanks for writing such an honest, very helpful and enlightening book MJ.

DavidJLeys

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
250%
Feb 15, 2018
Vietnam
Just finished the book today (great way to spend a couple days). It certainly has given me a different insight into the world of entrepreneurship. I'm a lifetime sidewalker and occasional wantrepreneur and looking to change that around. If nothing else, this book provided loads of motivation. I'm looking forward to getting away from my bad habits and providing something meaningful to the world

vth

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
259%
Feb 18, 2018
Phoenix, AZ
I read TMF for the first time back in 2015. The end of the book MJ gave his email. I just looked back to the thank you I sent him and the response he gave in April of that year. The book changed the way I look at the world and getting a response from the author was a big, positive, surprise!

Joaquim

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
323%
Feb 19, 2018
Belgium
About to read it for the third time! Maybe 5th time I come back to this forum, will work to stay around this time!

BNeumann

Navigating The Seas
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
335%
Nov 9, 2017
Global Nomad
Listened to TMF years ago and found life altering inspiration. Now I'm listening for the fourth time to Unscripted . Solid information for breaking from the norm. Honest and true. Love it!

Cheers MJ.

The Patriot Way

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
215%
Sep 19, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
I read TMF probably about 1-1.5 years ago, and have been trying to hold myself accountable to its principles ever since. A quick bittersweet story:

In 2013, I was at a Halloween party/film shoot (tends to happen in LA), and a guy in a toga struck up a conversation with me in between takes. As I stood there listening to him in my rabbit suit, I decided that he was launching into what sounded like a MLM/guru seminar pitch, and started wondering when he was going to pull the trigger and try to close the sale. What was he talking about? A "new" kind of way to look at becoming wealthy. Instead of the popular "get rich quick" philosophy, he was telling me about a book he read that showed how to gain financial independence after several years of hard work and commitment, which is much quicker than it happens for the vast majority of people (read as: "never"). I had already tuned out, convincing myself that whatever he was talking about was just another charlatan's scam, just presented in a different way and somehow designed to cram me through a sales funnel. I gave him the "Uh huh, sounds cool" routine and forgot all about him after the party. A few years later I stumbled upon TMF , and after I read the back of the book and some of the contents, I slowly realized that this was what toga guy was talking about.

So I missed about three years of having TMF knowledge because I kept myself closed off to new ideas and dismissed the chat as just another scam artist trying to get my money. I like to think that I am now more open-minded, and not just for FOMO reasons.

Destiny Oriakhi

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Feb 20, 2018
Nigeria
This book is so great, I thought I saw myself (still at the stage where MJ was gulping information while dead broke and doing menials. I see now I am on a path that transcends the SLOW LANE. Thanks, MJ, this is not just a good read, it is a great one. A clear testament of dedication and ACTING.

FergusonCurly

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Feb 22, 2018
Vancouver
Now that there are over 100,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges. (Private forum, more PM storage, etc.)

Thanks, MJ
Read the book

rosettastoned

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Feb 22, 2018
Oslo

Thanks, MJ

Read it. Best book I've ever read!

Dave Daily

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
209%
Feb 22, 2018
Chico, CA
I've read both books and am rereading them with Audible. I've read dozens or over a hundred business books, but these are my favorites. I am starting to worry that I'm spending too much time in consumption mode.

@MJ DeMarco, now you just need to create a list with the entire recipe on one page. Then all the thinking and work will be done. LOL!

Dave Daily

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
209%
Feb 22, 2018
Chico, CA
Read it! I haven't bought a business book in years. I started looking again recently and this showed up from a google search, just like MJ said. Now I'm listening on Audible.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.