The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Consolation

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
181%
Sep 6, 2017
Malaysia
Found this book after my father left me to party with Jesus in heaven. (1st FTE). I was too dependent on him. From finance, my sense of well being, his money skills to my life after graduation.

And the love of my life left me too, soon after that. (2nd FTE). The fact that, she's just a substitute for the lost emotional contact that I never encountered with my mother. Wait. My mother? I obeyed her pre-ordained path.

Great book.

mo3

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
139%
Sep 6, 2017
UK
Finally finished the book amid dealing with my late uncle's funeral and estate (well, debts really), and getting the three kids back to school/nursery.

I plan to go back to the start, re-read it and actually make some kind of plan. I am not stupid, by any means, but I can see that I have been pretty naive when it comes to business.

For the first time in a long time I feel a sense of clarity about the future, which is quite exciting really :)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

B. Cole

In thine hand is power and might.
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
328%
Mar 5, 2017
East Coast
I read every chapter twice. Couldn't help it, it was like waking from a 20 year coma to a spotlight in my face. The hard truth analogies did just as they were intended, challenging and changing everything I knew about my financial path, or lack thereof. It put real perspective on my world of hourly wage limits and decades of saving as dollar values diminish.

This week I pondered my time spent on the wrong road, grazing in my immediate safe zone for opportunity, oblivious to scale. I could actually feel myself disconnecting from the life that only a few days ago was a journey I wanted and worked very hard for. Sentences masqueraded as opportunities became apparent, and facing people that I knew didn't know became awkward. I was the only one who saw the hole in the fence.

No more trading 5 for 2.

MJ, thanks for waking me up.

@MJ DeMarco

G

GuestUser92

Now that there are over 100,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges. (Private forum, more PM storage, etc.)

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ
i read the book, want proof? i will build my business with the N.E.C.S.T. filter :p:cool:

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Lincoln786

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Aug 21, 2017
Albany,NY
Now that there are over 100,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges. (Private forum, more PM storage, etc.)

Thanks, MJ

Thank you MJ for converting my mindset from a consumer to a producer I read the Millionaire Fastlane Last Month and I just finished reading Unscripted .
Awesome Life Changing Wisdom and a Reality Check Kick in the a$$ writings.

Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Will Bauer

Either you run the day or the day runs you.
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
96%
Oct 25, 2014
Paderborn

Thanks, MJ

Love the book. It's the only one which just uses basic math. Love that

Frozen Mike

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Sep 12, 2017
Russian Federation
I read the book.
Here's how it looks in Russia.
cover1.jpg

Ms. J

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Aug 10, 2017
USA
I read the book. I got the sample chapters then bought the kindle version and read it on my iPad, phone, tablet and computer. Then I ordered the Audible audio version and now I am going to get the hard copy.

Millionaire Fastlane is the best business book I have read in awhile. Now I look at business and opportunities differently.

Thank you MJ DeMarco for penning such an amazing book. It covers all the important areas of business and life. It is a refreshing handbook of knowledge and wisdom, I am already implementing. Far from today's books filled with affirmations or fluff to fill pages and sell books.

Now on to Unscripted .

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

YanC

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
297%
Sep 18, 2017
France
Just finished The Millionnaire Fastlane, one of my best reads ever. I particularly liked MJ's kind of raw talk about the process, especially not sugarcoating difficulties.
Now it is time to apply it.

Thank you and congratulations for the great work.

alangdon

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Sep 18, 2017
California.
I've read the book and it was a power-punched read. I was expecting it to be like most on the market now, but it skipped all the b.s. and really hit home for me from the first chapter to the last

JeffP

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Sep 19, 2017
San Diego
I've listened to the book using Audible about 5 times now on my commute to a job.....Still very much learning from it/try to understand (and I guess that is why I'm currently driving to work!)

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.