The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Ronin5

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Aug 9, 2015
Long Island, NY
I've read The Millionaire Fastlane 4 times and just recently finished reading Unscripted . MJ does it again! Unscripted is fantastic - different tone than TMF but just as great! As mentioned when I joined this forum, my life got turned upside down earlier this year when I lost my J.O.B. which I had poured blood, sweat and tears into. This proves that a J.O.B. is the worst way to make a living because besides the low income, there is absolutely no safety/stability in it. You can do your job perfectly and get laid off for absolutely no reason at all and those on top of the pyramid don't give a shit about you. I had to take the last few months to get acquainted with my new position to keep my bills paid and lights on. But it's time for me to kick myself in the a$$ and figure out a better way. I will try to be a more frequent participant in these forums going forward. Again, much thanks to MJ for telling the truth and providing such valuable insight. I have not seen any other author come close to what MJ has done.

GPM

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
377%
Oct 25, 2012
Canada
Just got it on Audio-book. Listened to it on a long drive and it was fantastic! I now own it on print, e-book and audio-book!

Dylan in Africa

Worldwide Educator
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
175%
Aug 25, 2017
Planet Earth
VALUABLE book. Read it for the first time in June--and enjoyed further deciphering it shortly after. A title I will continue to recommend to hungry individuals for many years to come. Thank you, MJ!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Aaron T

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
345%
Aug 27, 2017
This is the book that a good friend asked me to read and I did! It was well worth it. as a result I am now in the middle of reading Unscripted .

VoraciousReader

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
231%
May 31, 2017
UK
Brilliant book, truly life changing

A big thank-you to MJ. I've read it 3 times over the last year and it really shook me up and forced me to take a long, hard look at what I'd let myself become. I'm half way though unscripted right now and it's certainly of the same calibre

Kevin Togatorop

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jul 3, 2017
Indonesia
This book change my entire perspective about work and money. thanks MJ for create this book. i must discipline to practice the insight in your book to reshape my life.

Really love the section when you tell the shortest article on how to become a millionare, serve million. simple and powerful message. thanks MJ

Last edited:

Gabriel1997

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Mar 2, 2017
New York
Currently on my second read through, and I'm finding that I comprehend the ideas in this book on a deeper understanding.

Thanks for all the knowledge you provide MJ!

cat

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
196%
Aug 11, 2017
Detroit, MI
Now that there are over 100,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges. (Private forum, more PM storage, etc.)

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ

Listened to the book on Audible! LOVED it!!! Started Unscripted now too. :D ~Cat

D

Deleted50472

Really enjoyed the book! Blazed through the audio version during a few summer runs. Thanks for spreading this fantastic message :).

Dreamyoga

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Aug 31, 2017
Morocco
I've read it

First business related book that I've read and it was incredible

Great writing skills !

Btw , I noticed that it's similar to Screw the Resume , Screw the Interview , F*ck getting a job ( yeah its the name of a book )

Naha d'Almeida

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Aug 26, 2017
Ceará, Brazil
Read. Excelent book. I am going to review my highlights and write a summary of main concepts, so i can study deeply each one of them. Actually, i am already practicing some of them. I'll write about it in my intro post.

bernardo

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Aug 31, 2017
Italy
Since 2010 I have begun to teach me (with so much theoretical and practical training in many attempts to do business) ...... for more than three years I have a business system with which I feed my financial system and so when I read the part of the book about this concept I felt "home"; aware of being on the right track.I just finished reading MJ DeMarco's book twice and I felt intense emotions in learning the details of her precious tips of experience.

Now that there are over 100,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges. (Private forum, more PM storage, etc.)

Thanks, MJ

bernardo

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Aug 31, 2017
Italy
Since 2010 I have begun to teach me (with so much theoretical and practical training in many attempts to do business) ...... for more than three years I have a business system with which I feed my financial system and so when I read the part of the book about this concept I felt "home"; aware of being on the right track.

Clairvoyance1991

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
107%
Aug 24, 2017
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Well I've read it, to be honest I wanted to stop at around 20% of the book as I felt it was just like every other out there just written a different way but it actually wasn't. You changed some of my beliefs. My favorite chapter was CHAPTER 44: CHOOSE MONOGAMY OVER POLYGAMY. I am same as Markus from that chapter. I will change that!

Daniela

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
300%
Aug 31, 2017
NJ

Thanks, MJ

I have read both the Millionaire Fastlane and Unscripted ! The value inside both books is truly priceless. I wish I had read this book years ago.

Last edited by a moderator:

eagleye101

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
171%
Jul 24, 2013
Athens, Greece
I have read both the Millionaire Fastlane and Unscripted ! The value inside both books is truly priceless. I wish I had read this book years ago.

As MJ points out in the end of Unscripted , the book is a time-machine. You are here now, the future is yet to come but you know the outcome if you follow the script. The gates have opened. It's up to us to walk through.
Welcome Daniela

EricBraco

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
80%
Aug 15, 2017
Los Angeles, Ca
I've read The Millionaires Fastlane. My my golden nuggets are the 5 ways to raise above the noise and the Passenger vs Driver analogy.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.