The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Qstyle

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
109%
Dec 12, 2016
I've read it a long time ago and finished it again several months ago. Really ramps up my brain every time. Thanks MJ.

bigbaby

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
210%
Sep 3, 2017
Dallas, Texas
Audiobooked Millionaire Fastlane a few months ago but didn't take action. Going to read again taking notes in the physical copy after I finished unscripted . Working on second business now. Excited to contribute! I know not a lot but more than most about blockchain tech, cryptocurrencies, VR, AI (Deep Learning) and general web dev tech. Hope to learn as well as help!

Nekoemon

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
103%
Aug 18, 2016
Over the rainbow
Hi

like, I think, many people here, my first reaction wasn't positive when I saw the title of the audiobook. But honestly, aren't 99% of the business / money / self-development / applied psychology books born with an ugly title and an amazing content?
The Fastlane is no exception. The analogy with real-life sidewalk, slowlane and fastlane is an interesting way to explain what's not always clear. MJ pulls no punches and that's a good point too.
A great book is a book that challenges our thinking, or at least gives it a new perspective. The Fastlane is one of them.
The best thing with this book is that it opened my eyes to my own tripolar money personality: a bit of Fastlane, a bit of Slowlane, a bit of Sidewalk. Which makes me focus on the Fastlane sides that I'm gradually improving: make the best of my assets (my albums, music royalties and my forthcoming eBook), keep the Slowlane as a safety net and ditch the Sidewalk. Until the Slowlane will also be thrown in the garbage can.
Sometimes I wish MJ could be more open to the potential of linking your passions to the needs of the market, I agree with what he says for most.

Great book
Gilles

GenPro

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
271%
Sep 5, 2017
Malaysia & UAE
I listened to TMF audio book earlier this year. And I just finished the Unscripted audio book. Thank you so much for sharing your story. Even though the professional voice actor did good job for the Unscripted but I prefer MJ's narrating. Overall I enjoyed both of them. I would recommend these books to anyone who wants to succeed in business and life.

Last edited:

BD64

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
218%
Jul 26, 2017
Denver, CO
Great read! about to graduate from college, if I read this book when I first entered who knows if I would still even be here. Looking forward to Unscripted !

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Trs_Shup

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Feb 27, 2017
Rusk Texas
Amazing book! Its one of those rare books that cause a complete paradigm shift. I have read the book twice already and listened to the audiobook even more times. Really appreciate hearing the author read the narration, only negative is the 80s style guitar intro that breaks up the flow of listening. Book 10/10 Audiobook 9/10

MattR82

Gold Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
178%
Oct 4, 2015
Brisbane
It's taken two years... but I finally convinced someone to read TMF ! Results as expected too ;)

KION

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Sep 6, 2017
Glasgow, United Kingdom
Read this book a few months ago while still a student and didn't fully appreciate the negativity of the slowlane and its inhabitants untill experiencing it firsthand.

I now know that I need to take the steps to move myself into the fastlane.

FastLaneSoCal

New Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Feb 22, 2017
Southern California
Read the book a few years ago. Loved it but got sucked back to the Slow Lane. Let fear, laziness, inertia and a bunch of other BS get in the way. No longer.

Beginning a new venture and will continue to look to MJ an other great posters here for inspiration. Also, currently getting my world rocked/a$$ kicked by the audio version of Unscripted . Have never laughed so much, agreed so much and become determined to change - all while seeing my entire life has unfolded according to "script".

My turn to create My Script

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.