The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

TheKing

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
563%
Feb 9, 2016
I've read the book several times and I'm currently rereading it.
Every time I read it I see something from a new perspective and gain new insights, I see how it could apply to something in real life.

I love the book, it's probably one of the best books, if not the best book I've read when it comes to business mindset and attitude.

It's truly life-changing if you take it to heart.

Thank you MJ.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Zoltan

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jul 2, 2015
Canada
Hey MJ,

I read your epic book and joined this fantastic forum a little over a year ago.

I've since worked on reconfiguring my spidey senses to detect NEEDS (instead of imminent danger)... a pumpkin bomb almost got me the other day..

I changed many aspects of my lifestyle (no more gaming, spend more time with like-minded driven people, use productivity tools like Google Keep, select an end goal that is passionate to me and work everyday with small steps to get there)

Reading your book again now. Recommending it to like-minded family members and friends that need a massive awakening.

Thank You for helping me and everyone else that has discovered YOU.

Cheers
Z

IvoN

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Dec 16, 2016
Calgary, AB
Now that there are over 100,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges. (Private forum, more PM storage, etc.)

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ

Read it! Loved it

Mohamad Fakih

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Nov 16, 2016
Finished reading the book a month ago. I read it during my boring lectures, definitely learned more from reading this book than from the lectures. Funny thing happened while I was reading it: My classmate saw the title and he was like "Lol you wanna be a millionaire, the only way to do it is to rob other people" (okay..), I told him to read the book though I don't think he will.. Anyway, Thank you Mj for the wake up call !

Helen Adams

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
367%
Dec 27, 2016
Today and yesterday are like chalk and cheese. Yesterday I was in that place where I knew a gear change was needed regarding my current business and financial situation. The question was whether it would be down a gear or up one or more gears. I bypassed the desire to buy another self-improvement book and decided to take a peek at the ones I haven’t finished yet. I randomly chose Letting Go – The Pathway To Surrender by David R Hawkins and read the following, which I have paraphrased. The way to overcome a difficult situation is to spend time in the company of those who have already transcended your issue and who have achieved what you want to achieve.

Bearing this in mind, I went to the kindle store and started looking into wealth creation and within about five minutes found the Millionaire Fast Lane, bought it and started reading. I am SO glad I did. It is the best book I have ever read on the subject and has given me crystal clarity on what to do and how to do it. I then joined the Fastlane forum and again I am so pleased that I have found this community – and I am truly looking forward to posting my results one year down the line and to contributing, sharing my experience and posting interim results along the way.

I am half way through the book and it has already changed my thinking and perception in positive ways. Whereas yesterday I felt like a failure! Today I see that I have built the seeds of an ecommerce business that is now at a stage where it could move upwards in fast leaps as I have already spent the past year and a half doing the learning and groundwork. This is a positive gear change indeed.

I guess I would be described as getting on in years – but back in my twenties I was not so healthy, energetic or motivated as I am now. I feel the best I have in years and am very mindful that time is ongoing and that I am keen to us it wisely.

So thanks to MJ for writing this life changing book and creating this game-changing forum and for the chance to be a part of it all.

Evgeny

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Dec 19, 2016
I'm older than most people on this forum. Book MJ made a strong impression on me. It is a pity that I have not had a chance to read it twenty years ago. But I think never too late to go at fastlane. I recommended to her son. Thanks MJ!

Xmarchanian

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Dec 18, 2016
I'm listening to it for the third time.
I have read and listened to a lot of self-help / business books. This one has impacted me the most.
I currently run a gym. This gym is not fastlane. I know this now.
I am diverting my attention away from the gym to another venture.
This new venture has signs of the slow lane with the potential for the fastlane. It can be scaled but only with human resources.
I'm at bat taking swings. Eventually i'll be hitting a home run.

Thank you MJ for being genuine!

A-Mat-Zing

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
255%
Dec 28, 2016
France
Listened to the audiobook during xmas and now going a 2nd time through part 7 - the roads to wealth.
Love MJs tone and voice :), but even more the tactical value he gives in his book.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BigFrog

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
300%
Dec 9, 2016
I finished the book a few weeks ago and my brain is still in overdrive. What a fantastic gift, thank you so much MJ!

I really needed to read it 20 years ago, but I'm only 41 right now so hopefully I have time to turn my financial life around
and actually be able to provide a better life for my family and others stuck in the poverty trap. I hope to be contributing
to the awesomeness here soon but right now I'm still digesting goldmine after goldmine. TMF lead me here to these
forums, then these forums led me to The Foundation and so many amazing successful people willing to help their fellow man.
Soooo filled with hope right now and the way I think about money and the marketplace has really been turned on it's head.
Thanks again everyone!

SquatchMan

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
383%
Dec 27, 2016
Nowhere
Read the book. It was really good. Way better than any other business/lifestyle book.

I'm at the stage you were at when you lived with your mom in Chicago. Working on my value add.

Brian Graham

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Dec 22, 2016
Oklahoma, USA
I finished the book today, and have it running on audiobook for my 20 minute commute to drill it even further into my head. I loved everything about it, and especially love this forum. At first I dismissed the idea of coming to the forum, but eventually decided to check it out and I'm glad I did!

No1Maddie

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Dec 29, 2016
Denmark
I have been reading a lot of business books the past two years, but after reading TMF two months ago, I got an eye opener and is now looking for needs to solve! Have already gotten 3 of my friends to buy and read the book, and we now have a competition running in 2017 of who can generate the highest revenue. Thanks for writing the book and facilitating this forum!

Rubanov

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Aug 14, 2014
I have read the book two years ago. Great book, very well worded to get the message across, with no bs approach going against many ideas which stand as the norm in today's society. I also always knew that constantly trading time for money is not a great long term plan for me. Since taking action I've have had some success, but not without failures. Thanks for writing the book! as it really exposes the hypocrisy of the gurus and aligns the sight of those who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

Spicymemer45

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
352%
Dec 30, 2016
Butner, NC
I READ THE FAST LANE!

But I am not finished with it!

I completed my 5th reading in the middle of the night and this time it really hit me with a mindset shift! It's the love of people and my passion for whatever the problem may be and fixing it that will attract the money, nothing can stop me. And if I keep recommitting until the day I die I will consider my existence a success!

@MJ DeMarco

You've done the world a service with the book!

(I just turned 18) What were you thinking of doing at my age?

sam9530130

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
184%
Dec 29, 2016
Canada
Finished the book 2 days ago and I wrote about 10 pages of notes during. I have been working hard already to change some of my core beliefs that are holding me back and I will be uninstalling everything on my PC that is a time waster when I get home.

Thanks for the book MJ, it was freakin' great!

bradleymooretx

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Dec 2, 2016
I read it. The tough part is I used to understand these things but didn't act. Then my family needed food so I worked at a job. Now I'm 34 and rediscovering these concepts. Thank you MJ. Your book got me back on track.

Colin Panarra

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Dec 29, 2016
Boston, Mass.
My brother Jason recommended I read this and I'm glad he did. As a college-student I feel like this book is a real game changer for me and it has already made an impact on my attitude in life.

dave773

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
255%
Dec 29, 2016
australia
Read it twice first time 4 years ago. At the time though it wasn't really what I truly wanted. Was living in fairy tale land traveling and doing crazy things.

But now is a different time and I'm ready.

akTwelve

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
250%
Jan 2, 2017
Austin, TX
I read the book and absolutely loved the message. I'm actively working on my first product (a VR video game) and intend to start selling it later this year. I'm really looking forward to interacting with like-minded people on the forum. Thanks MJ!

-Adam Kelly

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.