The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

Demigod

New Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Oct 5, 2016
Now that there are over 100,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane.

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges. (Private forum, more PM storage, etc.)

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ
Some of the thoughts are heard of before. The book has that no bullshit side to it which made me finish it in 24 hours.

That's right. I did not put it down for a minute.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Squadus

New Contributor
Jun 13, 2015
Los Angeles
I read The Millionaire Fastlane a couple years ago and have applied to all the business models I get involved with. It's an extremely fundamental philosophy that is simple to pull off in a digital age.

I have recommended to people who need help with systems. In fact, I loaned my own book out to someone and have not gotten it back yet. I may have to order another copy.

Thanks MJ for the awesome read!

mrarcher

Silver Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Jan 26, 2016
Scotland
So what's the story with the new book? I haven't seen a thread or info page about it. Will it be available in UK or just usa? Is there a way to pre-order? Are you doing signed copies @MJDemarco ?

AGS

Knock Knock ...
Nov 14, 2016
Eveywhere
I read the book a couple of years ago but purchased the audiobook and have listened it about five times!! Great message to keep me on track.

The first time I read the book it resonated so much with my thinking that I thought many times, shit I feel like I wrote this book :)

Thanks MJ.

fubar

New Contributor
Dec 1, 2016
Tempe, Arizona
Just dropping in to say thank you for the 'psychological and mathematical framework' you have provided me/us with. You have established quite the community here.

Looking forward to your next book!

PrimeLF

Contributor
Jan 7, 2017
United States
Finished the book last night and it was the most eye-opening read I've ever had. Thank you so much MJ!

OP
OP
MJ DeMarco

MJ DeMarco

Administrator
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 23, 2007
Fountain Hills, AZ
So what's the story with the new book? I haven't seen a thread or info page about it. Will it be available in UK or just usa? Is there a way to pre-order? Are you doing signed copies @MJDemarco ?
I announce the title Tuesday with a tentative release date. Pre-release date or the ability to pre-order will be announced at a later date. It should be available worldwide.

Oph

New Contributor
Jan 7, 2017
Portugal
The value in The Millionaire Fastlane is unending.

The knowledge and experience of MJ is guiding a lot of new freedom seekers.

Looking forward to the next one!

Roots

New Contributor
Aug 6, 2016
I finally finished the book and have been reading some amazing threads on the forum.

Thank you so much, good sir, for sharing your experience and wisdom, and creating this space for people to hang out, learn, share and kindle their inspiration to kick some a$$ and produce value to the world.

Cheers, and God Bless.

Unknown

Fastlane-ish
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
Mar 31, 2014
I announce the title Tuesday with a tentative release date. Pre-release date or the ability to pre-order will be announced at a later date. It should be available worldwide.
I'm looking forward to Unscripted, and apparently I've never posted in this thread.

Richard Espinosa

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
Oct 21, 2015
Florida
I read The Millionaire Fastlane a while back. And I've also recently finished the audiobook as well. (Love the MJ narration)
Excellent book which has definitely given me clarity in business and life in general.
I love how I can just flip to any random page and find something of value, whether I've read it before or not.
Thank you MJ!

Everyman

Get To The Choppa!
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Dec 31, 2015
Ireland
I read it in 2011 for the first time. I do it at least twice a year since then. My body rejects the red pill after all these years in the tube...

The Ultimate Book.

Taslan

New Contributor
Jan 13, 2017
Israel
Just finished reading the book :)
So much information and the ability to put into equations
consepts that bothered me lately like no upside in my job.
Best business no nonsense book I ever read.

Javin

Contributor
Jan 5, 2017
At Home
Now that there are over 100,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane.

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges. (Private forum, more PM storage, etc.)

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ
I listened to the audio book and finished it sometime last week. Love it!

OrangeFlip

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Jan 4, 2017
Toronto
Just put it down after finishing it. The themes of commitment and follow through are really jumping out at me. Thanks for such an excellent perspective in a business book

rollerskates

Silver Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Jan 10, 2017
Texas
Finished it! Will there be a quiz? :)

Seriously, the best business book I have ever read, THE BEST. :thumbsup:

And I bet I am the first person to critique this particular part of TMF: MJ, you seriously need to be schooled on why a $4,000 handbag is superior to a $100 handbag. :smuggy:

Fernand

Contributor
Jan 4, 2017
Edmonton, AB
Just finished the book and... wow!

This book will be sure to beat the test of time as it has a solid blueprint for success. I especially loved the 5 commandments and process vs event parts of the book. Just amazing.

Vanderbilt

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Jan 3, 2017
World Citizen
done. Great mind switchers in this book!

Ken Lavertu

New Contributor
Jan 15, 2017
Simpsonville, SC
Read the MFL and it was a solid experience! Not just like reading a book, but experiencing a new side of my brain and willpower needed to create more wealth and opportunity not just for myself but for others. It was kind of like the pivotal point in my life when I read Rich Dad Poor Dad. Just really helped unlock more ideas and motivation to stop living the lie that we need to keep marching in line like lemmings to the same sad ending. Thanks MJ! I plan on contributing to this forum in helpful ways!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe to become an INSIDER.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom