The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

ddall

continuous self-improvement
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
402%
Dec 5, 2013
Toronto, ON
Hi MJ

I found out about your book from some posters over at the WICKEDFIRE forums, it came highly recommended. What you wrote really resonated with some of my own thoughts, particularly about our conditioning in society regarding the slow lane to wealth. It was an excellent read and refreshing to have someone spit the truth about things, not initiate some sort of sales funnel or other baloney to market. Your story is inspiring and humble.

I also love the forum and have been lurking for sometime, what a great resource you have created. Thanks

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

thorn

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
333%
Jun 23, 2013
Pennsylvania
Picked up the book the summer before last and have read it twice. Most eye-opening book on entrepreneurship that I have read.

Mack

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
Dec 5, 2013
All Over
WTF, MJ? How about I call you Dr. DeMarco, MD from now on?!

Read your book last week, spent a couple of days in “recovery” to let the wealth of valuable principles and knowledge sink in and now I operate clearer than ever.

It is like you performed a “mind/brain” surgery on me…reinforced the good, positive convictions and beliefs on one hand and made me part with the bad habits and the noise on the other. New daily routine, new focus, efficient use of time and energy….

I structured an entirely new evaluation grid for everything that passes through my mind or my hands…businesses, products, services, concepts....it is all momentarily evaluated and either put in the to do and/or investigate further column or is discarded because it does not fit the criteria.

I don’t know if you realize how much you’ve actually done for all the people that have had the good fortune of laying eyes on the pages of TMF

I owe you big time but for now all I want to say is a humble…THANK YOU, MJ DeMarco!

lewis_humble

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
173%
Nov 18, 2013
Atlanta, Ga
Out of all of the books I've read about getting rich,

I could easily put this on the same shelf as Think and Grow Rich.

That's the top shelf by the way.:smoking:

Thank You for your "person to person style" of writing.

That style seemed to make certain points stick.

This is a book I find myself CONSTANTLY recommending.

Long Live MJ :notworthy:

igorlapinha

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Jun 25, 2013
I read it, it changed my life forever, I'll never be the same after reading this fastastic book!

Last edited:

Anthony Mitoli

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
26%
Dec 1, 2013
I read the book, I took the parts I liked and am using the information to expand on my ideas. I really like the thinking in terms of gettin to the source of things. Why own a franchised location, OWN THE FRANCHISE, YES!

G

GuestUser113

I finished the book a few months ago. I really enjoyed it a lot. Thank you MJ for sharing your insight with all of us!!

Lei

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Dec 16, 2013
I read it and so did my husband. It's the best book I've read to date. It has solidified what we felt but you did an exceptional job in articulating and distilling into such a concise framework. I plan on re-reading it again and again.

Thanks a million, MJ.

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges. (Private forum, more PM storage, etc.)

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ

batega

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Dec 1, 2013
Tanzania
Now that there are tens of thousands of copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges. (Private forum, more PM storage, etc.)

Thanks, MJ

DST

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
163%
Nov 19, 2013
Norway
Read it about half a year ago, great book and a fun read. I already had the right mindset about working and getting wealthy before reading the book, but it was nice to have it all confirmed once again which made me more sure about my decisions.

Can't wait to post my own success-story here. Not sure when it's gonna happen, but it's definitely gonna happen.

AlexanderCM

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
84%
Dec 10, 2013
Colorado
Wow, just finished the book...that was not what I was expecting, it got more and more interesting towards the end, and by the time I read the last page I felt like MJ had slapped me in the face and woken me up. This book contains the reality of the fastlane for sure, I feel like a totally different person!

Thank you so much MJ, your wisdom is the greatest gift I've ever received, and I thank you for that! (Let's see if I take action and not just talk about it!)

Best wishes to you and all of the other forum members!

Alex

McCoyH

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
76%
Jul 28, 2013
Iowa
Finished the book a few days ago. What a fantastic conglomerate of not only tips and tricks but a whole method of changing your mindset.

I purchased the book mostly to gain knowledge of how to maintain control of your product and company and to find needs in the market and the book provided both..

Thank you MJ, can't wait to get your upcoming book as well!

mustang1

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
76%
Oct 13, 2013
I've read it twice. I also regularly get back to some chapters when I feel like it will help me with my current decisions.

Great work MJ!

SimoninBCN

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Dec 17, 2013
Now that there are tens of thousands of copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

Thanks, MJ

Read the book, highly recommended, many thanks!

Kentan.t31

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
31%
Oct 9, 2013
Hey MJ, I've just finished reading your book for the second time and have already got an INSIDERS's Sub - the advice and nuggets inside there are invaluable.

Thanks for being that voice in my head when I need someone to kick me awake.

Investfourmore

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Nov 24, 2013
Greeley CO
I just finished the book! It is a great read and I took a lot away from it. I will say your idea on wealth creation is fantastic and I follow a lot of your strategies now with my own business, saving and investing. I would love to take it to the next level and I think your book will help with that.

Tehcasa

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
91%
Apr 29, 2013
I read tfm at 16, im a proud fastlaner associate! thanks MJ for your guidance and work

tafy

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
116%
Aug 21, 2013
UK
Just read it all, lots of interesting golden nuggets of wisdom Thanks MJ

Berters

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
85%
Dec 20, 2013
UK
I started off reading but finished with the audiobook! This was late summer when I was on holiday and trying to catch the last of the sun. Definitely the most informative business and lifestyle related book I've come across, love your attitude and I love your knowledge MJ!

I have the audiobook saved as a playlist on my iPhone and will definitely re-listen again soon.

Last edited:

Jimmyy

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
98%
Dec 19, 2013
Read the book and loved it. I've read a number or books on lifestyle design and start-up business so didn't really need convincing on the concept but your book blows everything I've read so far away in terms of having an impressive breadth of business principles explained in concise practical and applicable chapters. I'm probably going to have to go through it a couple more times once I've got my teeth in to a few of my own projects.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.