The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

rob_c316

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
120%
Nov 28, 2022
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ
I just finished reading this yesterday. It definitely changed my perspective and gave me more guidance than other books that speak on similar topics. This is the book that finally made it all click for me. I will highly recommend this book to anyone looking to take control of their life.

oscargoin

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Dec 6, 2022
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Thanks, MJ
I have read the book and will read the other two. I really enjoyed it thank you.

Ajay Tutaan

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
250%
May 19, 2017
Philippines
Probably read this book 3 times now. Changed my life forever. Made my first $100,000 using this book. It changed my perspective on life itself, especially the chapter on speed and execution.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

mirumiru

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
277%
Aug 22, 2022
Chile
Best book I have ever read!

Thanks, MJ

Rafael Gervásio

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Dec 27, 2020

Thanks, MJ
I’ve read it. Back in 2020. It’s the most life changing book I’ve ever read!

X4V3Y

A curious one
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
25%
Dec 7, 2022
Switzerland
Thank you MJ. This was the first book of its kind that I read and now hold on dearly.

Raj Rana

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Dec 2, 2022

Thanks, MJ
Great book to read and understand the truth of world. Gives you a new perspective of finanace as well as life .

Jack2001vuyani

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Dec 8, 2022
South Africa

Thanks, MJ
Read it

The_DWN

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
75%
Dec 7, 2022
My first love in the entrepreneurial book space! thanks MJ for kicking the the match over to the kindling to light this fire

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Is there an electronic version of the book that's searchable? PDF or Kindle?

I don't understand, it's been available on a Kindle for 10 years.

danbucknam

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
70%
Mar 22, 2016

Thanks, MJ
Excellent read. Reading The Great Rat race escape now.

EJIKE PRINCE

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Dec 9, 2022

Thanks, MJ DeMarco , The millionaire fastlane exposed me to this forum and i'm glad that I read this book before I clocked 19.

Paul Arthur

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Dec 9, 2022

Thanks, MJ
I've read the book. Thanks MJ

Itinker

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Dec 4, 2022

Thanks, MJ
I've read it. Definitely opened my eyes to how society conditions us to follow a path that almost always fails us.

AdenOlesen

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Nov 29, 2022

Thanks, MJ
Read the book was extremely creative.

severeti

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Dec 11, 2022

Thanks, MJ
I've read the book

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.