The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

CBar

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Sep 21, 2022
I loved this book. I had bought the hard copy a few years ago after listening to MJ on Pat Flynn's show. I didn't read it. Looking at it sitting there on my shelf a few weeks ago, I said screw it. I bought it a second time on Audible and I'm kicking myself for not having read it sooner.

I'm one of those suckers that got a MBA, and I can honestly say that I wish someone would have forced me to read this book before bothering with the degree. It is that degree without all the garbage and self-feeding, conflict of interest that makes up pretty much every college program.

Anyway, have since listened through Unscripted as well, and am currently working through the actual components/actionable stuff in the latter half of the book. I really appreciate you putting these books out, MJ. Really powerful stuff!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

RAC

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Sep 22, 2022
Finished reading TMF for a second time after reading it about 18 months ago, amazing how much more you pick up and understand after the first initial read. Wealth of knowledge and an amazing eye opener on how many 'Get Rich Quick' gurus you see in the real world/social media on a daily basis spewing BS.

Looking forward to taking action and what's to come.

Sze Ching Voon

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Mar 4, 2019
Love reading this book, this is my 2nd time reading this book. I feel like I need to read a few more times to really get the most out of it.

Joe Mah Mah

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Sep 26, 2022
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ
I just finished the book, awesome stuff!

DanielG7

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Oct 2, 2022
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Thanks, MJ
I have read the book. It is a must read for anyone who wants to achieve financial independence!!! Thank you MJ for this masterpiece!

Chet Shen

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
137%
Jun 6, 2022
Sydney

Thanks, MJ
I've read the book, fantastic book, teaches about real money and no bs. The real guru that literally gave me new insight. A debt that I'll never repay

jhoover

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
75%
Oct 4, 2022

Thanks, MJ
I read Millionaire Fastlane . It has changed my perspective on business, and every time I think of something to sell I always look to the laws to make sure I'm not violating them.

Joshua Ling

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
113%
Aug 12, 2021
Singapore
Finished the book! Huge thanks to MJ! I have read Unscripted before this, yet this book just provides even more knowledge about the Fastlane! And I'm determined as ever to work through the process, hold myself responsible and accountable for every choice I make!

Can't imagine what would be my current thoughts or what I would be doing without that coincidence of picking up your book in a mall in a bookstore and on a shelf where it is the only one there!

Again huge thanks MJ!

Topkrs

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Oct 5, 2022
Finished the book, after losing my hope, because of book I'm getting on Fastlane!

michalwachowicz

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Sep 25, 2022
I finished reading the book today. It altered my mindset a lot, and I'm going to re-read it on my Fastlane journey! This book and The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People are the 2 most important books of my life!

Thank you for your work!

idea

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Oct 4, 2022
Finally finished reading TMF about 2 weeks ago, and currently reading Unscripted !
A must-read book, genuinely very glad I stumbled accross it at such a young age.

Already had doubts about the typical "Slowlane" life that is so often advertised, but this book just tied it in together and made it that much more convincing to me.

Kelvinrod123

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
186%
Oct 6, 2022

Thanks, MJ
Just finished reading it two days ago. Ready to switch to the Fastlane!

goldi3

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
250%
Oct 4, 2022

Thanks, MJ
I read it! Well, listened to it :)

Dan99

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
60%
Oct 9, 2022
I read the book. It took 2 days.
Whilst I don't have experience publishing, I can safely say that the content was exceptional.
I especially liked the chapter summaries which actually summarised the content of their respective chapter. The FASTLANE SUPERCHARGER acronym plan at the end was by far my favourite as it helps facilitate action after reading all the way through.
All of the best to the other members of the forum.
Dan.

Purit.P

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Oct 9, 2022
After I finished this book yesterday. I found something will change my life forever. It’s the “CENTS”.

Mstalford

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Sep 6, 2022
Finished TMF . I’m now craving ways to improve the my psychology for producing and adding value over being a side walk or slow lane consumer. Thanks for opening up perspective to accept it is OKAY to want more and take the path with higher barriers to entry

airone

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Feb 12, 2021
Read the book 2 years ago on kindle, English version.
Bought the Italian version for my girlfriend.
Reading the book again, now.

jfcote

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Sep 12, 2022
I have listen to the audio version of the book, on Audible. One of the best, if not the best book of this kind I have read (I've read tons of them). I will probably attack Unscripted in a couple of months.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.