The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Daniil

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Sep 10, 2022
NYC
I just finished reading the Millionaire Fastlane yesterday. Great book; Some of the ideas and concepts and really eye-opening and make you question the typical slowlane advice that's been preached throughout the years. I'll be placing an order for Unscripted soon.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Xingwang

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
250%
Aug 23, 2022
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ

I've read the book! Finished like 15 min ago.

This was my first financial freedom book I've ever read.

It's interesting that what's inside these pages is something I already apply... But of course, this book is like my new guide :)

I've setup Excel files and I feel committed.

Looking forward to read the other books!

Dreamsandhope13

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Sep 11, 2022
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Thanks, MJ
I just finished the book and it's an eye opener!!! I will stay committed and work my a$$ of to achieve my dreams!

Nicephore

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
140%
Sep 12, 2022
France
Hello from France
I just read the book, french version.
This is the second time a book have such an effect on me, bringing puzzle pieces into place. Thanks for that.

First one was more a psychological thing, and I ended up on a forum for some years, and started a process that changed my life.
Somehow feels like history repeats, so here I am. Guess I have some more process to start.

Manu82

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Sep 11, 2022
Hello,

I read the book two times. First time in English and second once it was translated to my native language (French)
I love this book and I pick up sometimes some advices by reading some pages .

Mike Thiel

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
37%
Mar 15, 2021
Europe
Just recently read Fastlane, detailed information and a signpost on how to operate in the world of creators and not observers

General JB2006

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
68%
Jul 30, 2022

Thanks, MJ
The Millionaire Fastlane has really changed my perception of wealth. Now its time to read I bit more and then continue with execution. Being a 1 army feels...strange and adrenaline pumping at the same time.

Jorge-Jllopez13a

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
May 8, 2022
North Grosvenordale, CT

Thanks, MJ

Thank you for all of the knowledge that you have shared with all of us!
This book has opened my eye to all of the amazin posibilities that I am capable off. I am still learning but I know with the information provided, I will achieve anything!
Book has been read!

Tryagain

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Sep 14, 2022
I read the book. A lot of golden nuggets especially fastlane biz commandments

Brence

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Sep 7, 2022
I finally finished the book and it was great. I have taken lots of notes especially in the last part, there was a lot of intersting inadvices it and I'll definitely look for marketing books to deepen my knowledge about it. Thanks for writing this great book :d

Kusanta Chanda

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
75%
Jul 29, 2022

Thanks, MJ
Read the book

LifeJunkieRaj

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Apr 21, 2022
Palm Harbor, FL
Just finished it this morning! I must say once again that you really out did yourself MJ. The book is a real eye opener! Thanks!
I agree. I just finished last week. At first I wasn't sure if I enjoyed the book, but with each chapter I realized the MJ had real experience and he shared it in a way that no other personal development book I've read before had done. It has put a fire under my a$$ to get on that fast lane track!

royalwealth

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
400%
Sep 13, 2022

Thanks, MJ

Thanks, MJ
Read the book, it is amazing. Truly a mind shifting eye opener. Great writing and clear explanation. This book is true definition of elaborate explanation!

sakra_k

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
125%
Sep 4, 2022
Cameron Highlands,Malaysia

Thanks, MJ
First of all, shout out to Tina Huang(https://www.youtube.com/c/TinaHuang1) for recommending this book. Highly transformative read. Completely shifted my mindset. There is so much to learn, I doubt one reading should be sufficient. Thanks MJ!!!

A3dmaTrixoN

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Sep 15, 2022

Thanks, MJ
I have read about 85% of it and trying to finish it ASAP.
some of the topics, Specially the final one/third of the book, includes what is taught in MBA courses.
I was familiar with the first hundred pages, yet I don't have any idea, worthy of starting a business, let alone a Fastlane business

Mikeyyy

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
176%
Sep 17, 2022

First and best book I've read do far

34tun

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Sep 18, 2022
Read the book - was gobsmacked when I realized where my lane was going. Coming from youtube as well.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.