The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Brooksy

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Oct 12, 2022
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ
I have just finished reading this book, i have been doing alot of self development/growth over the past year being unhappy with mediocrity. i knew i was a slowlaner (not in that term until i read this book). I am now looking in to launching my own branded product and becoming a fastlaner. So glad to be here and meet new people.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Josef John

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Oct 6, 2022
Read the book. After searching and only coming across books on penny pinching millionaire who lives next door. I came across the Millionaire Fast Lane which completely cuts through the bs. It has completely changed my perspective on business and how to become financially independent.

VincentP

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
45%
Oct 12, 2022
Oklahoma
Just finished it today. The CENTS rules are very interesting and I think they could be applied to things other than business as well. Very cool!

Panos Daras

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
146%
Oct 10, 2022
Of course I have read it. Amazing book!

halfer

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
40%
Oct 14, 2022
Read it, and it made me realize a great many things just because the book was willing to spell out many self-evident truths that nobody else talks about.

Luke B

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Oct 7, 2022
Just finished reading the book! Great pieces of knowledge, especially the idea that a job is more risky than a business, time-wise.

Cauli22

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Oct 11, 2022
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Thanks, MJ
read the book!

cruzkonig24

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Oct 15, 2022

Thanks, MJ
I have read the book

Maria 777

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
56%
Aug 4, 2022

Thanks, MJ
I read the book, thank you so much for all the knowledge you shared with us. It helped me to stop focusing so much on my career and think more about the future.

1234david

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Sep 25, 2018
Israel

Thanks, MJ
Read the book

ShalithaDS

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Oct 16, 2022
Hi I’m shalitha from Sri Lanka. A beautiful amaaazing country in Asia. This book was recommended to me by one my cousins, living in Australia who recently quit his job is Pwc which amazed me as I was dreaming to go work in Australia.
So I read book. Changed my life.
Why I say changed, because it taught how I have taken my time to granted. It’s as simple as that. I have been changing few things in my life in last 2 weeks purely because if this book. And plotting and working hard towards my fastlane wealth as well.
Thankyou very much MJ. Learnt a lot and will keep on learning from this thread as well.

p.s. planing to buy few more books and present to my closest friends as well. No I will got give up my copy. Thanks again MJ!!

Belesarius

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Oct 19, 2022
Reread The Millionairs Fastlane after a couple of years it is like reading another book. Insane Value.

Varundixit

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Oct 9, 2022
India

Thanks, MJ
Thank you for this book. It helped me to know about the road I should travel.

TheRealJohnnyB

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Jul 5, 2022
This book is nuts. Feels like I found something I was always looking for but didn‘t rly know where to discover it. : ) eye opening
Same here man. Like I didn't even know I was looking for something, but found it anyways. The hero's journey without leaving the house!

jordico

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Oct 19, 2022

Thanks, MJ
Love the book! Just listened to the audiobook on a 12 hour drive. Definitely one of the best books on wealth out there.

Swoopy

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Sep 27, 2022
Cape Town
Finished The Book. Awesome Read. Glad I could have picked it up now at the age of 30 (it's never too late).
Will definitely revisit chapters on my entrepreneurial journey.
I have been searching for mentors who's brain I could pick and this was exactly what I needed.

Thank you @MJ DeMarco

Now its time for me to put in the work.

shahan

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Oct 20, 2022

Thanks, MJ
Read it :)

Shono

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
314%
Aug 8, 2021
Read this 2 year ago.

Felix web

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Oct 8, 2022
I was recommended by my forex mentor to read this book but ever think then it opened me to look at solving problems of the millions to become wealth so I have been thinking about what I can do myself and it help the millions of the people and indeed joining this forum keeps me optimistic that I will find those opportunities since this is a community of like minded people

Great job MJ

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.