The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Christopher777

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
190%
Jun 13, 2017
Manila, Philippines
I've read the Fastlane book last year and for the first time in my life I got clarity. I was reading a lot while writing my memoir(which will be out on Amazon). It became an instant favorite that I kept checking back on. I could feel my mindset evolve and change.

Right now i'm reading through unscripted . this time, I could feel big mental changes that I AM certain will be shaping my decisions actions and goals as fast as possible. Thank you MJ!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Ronin5

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Aug 9, 2015
Long Island, NY
Now that there are over 100,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges. (Private forum, more PM storage, etc.)

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ

Read the book and loved it! Very inspirational, best information out there and no fluff!

Last edited by a moderator:

yyes

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
97%
Jun 18, 2017
Boise Idaho
Now that there are over 100,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges. (Private forum, more PM storage, etc.)

Thanks, MJ

Read the book and it was an eye opening read. Now I hope to become of value to the people I serve in order to get kickstarted into the fastlane

DanInSyd

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
164%
Nov 7, 2016
I have recently 'read' TMF , and when I say read, I mean listened to as I ordered through Audible. I always enjoy the books more when the author narrates them, instead of some complete random. You get to hear the passion in the story behind the book, and MJ you certainly bring that passion in the audio book.

Plenty of food for thought in there, and since listening I have made a conscious effort to work towards the Fastlane and passive wealth creation.

Looking forward to listening to Unscripted .

Thanks,

Dan In Syd

Rosie

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
108%
Jun 14, 2017
United Kingdom
I've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

Ironically I found the recommendation for it on a "4-hour Work Week Success Stories" blog.

Thank you @MJ DeMarco , it truly is an eye-opener and an inspiration. It is at once highly encouraging yet a total kick up the derrière. I love your wry humour. I've just received my copy of Unscripted , looking forward to devouring it!

William Lapes

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Jun 18, 2017
Imlay city, Michigan
I am 3/4 thru reading Millionaire Fastlane and have bought UnScripted for my encore.
What an eye-opener.

After living "the script" for most of my life, knowing full well working for someone else is never going to get you rich. These books are the impetus to get me off my a$$.

I can truly say there is a shit-ton of value in your writing MJ.

Thank you for not giving up!

I plan on reading them over again...there's always something you miss.
Best of Success to Everyone!

BrooklynHustle

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
207%
Apr 3, 2014
DMV
Read this while on vacation a few years back. Still one of my favorite entrepreneurial books ever. Shoutout to CENTS.

Thanks, MJ

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.