The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

ADR

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
81%
Jul 23, 2016
Miami, FL
Now that there are over 100,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges. (Private forum, more PM storage, etc.)

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ

I read the book and it's been an eye opener. I will start moving into the fastlane!

uupro

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
Jun 21, 2017
Colorado
I love to read books and Fastlane is still one of my favorites. Just re-read it a week ago to get back on track. Is the Unscripted book a very, very similar one or is there a lot of new context to learn from?

dschavarria

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Jun 15, 2017
Bakersfield, CA
I had heard some of the concepts about entrepreneurship before, but when you pointed out the fact that the gurus didn't follow their own steps in their wealth journey, their journey to freedom, it pushed me over the precipice of my discontent with simply having a job and saving up for retirement, for a time when I won't have the faculties to enjoy the wealth.

I really loved the mathematical formulas that illustrate the problems with the Slowlane and the simplicity of the Fastlane. Hard work, but simple to understand.

M Eve

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
May 6, 2015
Listened to the audiobook at least 5 times and read the books whilst scribbling notes.

Also looking forward to reading unscripted which has been written by MJ.

Remember ABC...
Accept nothing
Believe no-one
Challenge everything

HL805

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
140%
Jun 22, 2017
Now that there are over 100,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges. (Private forum, more PM storage, etc.)

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ
Read The Millionaire Fastlane !

Brandon Perkins

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Mar 31, 2014
Read it a few months ago. It has completely changed my thinking. Don't know whether to thank you or curse your name MJ, but I'm sitting here in my cubicle at work as I write this...

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

bmyers

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
75%
Aug 5, 2013
I've read the book. Loved it! I'm a buy and hold Real Estate guy... and the book showed me that I am in the slow lane... I'm building wealth.. but I'm certainly not in the fast lane. Loved it!! Thanks so much for the work. Look forward to collaborating with you all!

ShuaiQing

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jun 23, 2017
Guiyang, CHINA
Read TMF twice, the first time was a few years ago, and I remember it like it was yeasterday. You see, I read it when I was binge reading books about business and "personal développement", it was like a slap in the face.

After that, I stoped reading just for the sake of reading, and started to take actions towards my goals.

Now, i'm free. Nearly living the UNSCRIPTED life (need to add a few dollars in my money business and I can retire)

Thanks, MJ.

Art777

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
138%
Jun 23, 2017
Toronto, Ontario
Read the book! This should be a mandatory read for every university business student! This book should be worth a million dollars given the information it contains is extremely valuable.

msomerset

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jun 23, 2017
Canada
Read the book. Listened to it 3 times. Love the part about normal living. Absolutely spot on. That always sparks me to keep on going.

Sean Kaye

Hopium Dealer
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
365%
Jun 14, 2017
Sydney, Australia
I just finished my second read through this morning except this time I did it on Audible.

Read the physical book a couple years back, it was nice to refresh!

LynneF

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Jun 19, 2017
United Kingdom
I have 'read' The Millionaire Fastlane on Audible. So refreshing to find concepts that ring true as I have been trying to force myself to 'visualise wealth', meditate, project, think rich!! Finally a book that is to the point and clear.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.