The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I've made millions online - ask me anything!

limitup

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
651%
Dec 30, 2012
San Diego
I guess I got to the party late.. But I just wanted to tell you how friggen' insightful this thread was and I genuinely feel like I'm taking something away from it.

++Speed

Thanks man. Not too late at all. Bring on the questions!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

HD_edacity

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
48%
Mar 12, 2013
Toronto
What are your thoughts on landing page sites like unbounce and instapage are they worth it or do you just recommend making one from scratch with wordpress? I'v been trying to give it a go but so far I have only found offers with clickbank and used buysellads for media buying, i am yet to be profitable :p.

This is my understanding of the process in short (I hope I don't seem like an idiot) :

find an offer -> do a media buy -> drive people to landing page -> catch lead -> send people to offer-> collect $$

Also thanks for the valuable info , very enlightening !!

limitup

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
651%
Dec 30, 2012
San Diego
I can completely relate to everything you've said about affiliate marketing. Especially about the physical toll it takes on your body. This is not a healthy business. You literally feel yourself deteriorating and aging.

Yeah, they are just now really figuring out exactly how bad it is for your body to sit down for 8 hours a day. I don't know if it's even remotely accurate but I read something recently that said that sitting down for 8 hours a day is worse for your body than smoking a pack of cigarettes in terms of your long-term overall health. Many of your body functions literally shut down when you sit down for hours.

In an effort to try to combat this I built a 2nd workstation setup in my home office. It's an identical copy of my main multi-monitor setup - but it's all on a stand up desk. I try to split my time between the two, and you do start to get used to working standing up after awhile, but I'm not all the way there yet. Many people are able to easily work standing up for 8 hours a day at a computer though.

Of course, standing up in mostly one position all day isn't great either. The best part about working standing up is that you can move around so much more easily. If I'm standing and my phone rings or I have to think about something for a few minutes, I'll automatically just start walking around my office. On the other hand if I'm sitting, I'm much less likely to do this.

I highly recommend a stand up workstation though. Most people really have no idea how bad sitting all day is. If you're super active, have any kind of back pain, etc. I recommend you give it a try even more strongly. After the adjustment period you might find that your whole body just feels better like I did.

Sounds like you're at the point where it's not about the money anymore... so now is the opportune time to get out. Although a 6 month hiatus might make you excited to get back in it again, so watch out for that.

Yep, we shall see. Even though I haven't built any "real" businesses or assets over the years, I have learned loads of valuable skills. I feel confident I could literally build any kind of web-based business there is if I wanted to (short of building the next facebook or anything else that would require me to have 100s of employees. That I'm just not cut out for!)

I'd like to find something to do offline - primarily because I really don't want to spend much more of my life in front of a computer. But if that doesn't work out, I can always come back and make plenty of money online which is a cool "plan b" to have.

Web Apps and SaaS was something I've always been interested in, but never felt I found a good enough market that has the right opportunity to dominate and has the scale. Can you share other examples of areas that you've had success in? Maybe not specifics, but some examples that might get the creative juices flowing.

Selling picks and shovels to the gold miners is almost always a slam dunk assuming you execute everything else well. There are an almost unlimited number of web-based products and services you could create and sell to people that sell stuff online. These people will pay for anything that saves them time or money or increases their bottom line in some way, and the number of potential customers just keeps growing daily. If your web app does something valuable, it pretty much sells itself. Higher perceived value than most info products too, so you can charge more. I have no problem paying $100 a month for something that saves me even 2 hours a month of tedious work.

I created one of the first popular ad tracking systems for Internet marketers. I had 1000s of customers paying me anywhere from $20 to $100 a month. I also created one of the first automated PPC bidding systems back when there were no APIs, etc. On that one I had 100s of businesses paying me anywhere from $100 to $1000 a month before I sold this to a competitor. I could go on and on but just think about any service that online marketers are currently paying for. Then go create one just like it, but better. This could keep you busy forever and make you as much money as you want within reason ...

Curious about your affiliate traffic... did you partner with a couple guys you knew individually that could bring the volume? Or mostly put your offers on CPA networks and/or Clickbank? With so much fraud and crap out there, it seems best to work with just a few guys on private. But then your business is at the mercy of a couple affiliates.

I've done it all and like most things there are pros and cons of everything.

I've had several #1 products on Clickbank bank in the day when I promoted crappy biz opps and that kind of stuff. Probably the easiest money I ever made, but I was young, dumb and desperate at the time. I sure felt "dirty" doing it though. I wasn't scamming anyone, but I wasn't exactly providing tons of value either.

I haven't done anything with Clickbank in years, but it seems like not much has changed. I know they recently cracked down on some of the ridiculous biz opp stuff they allow on there, but from what I can see these are really the only types of products that kill it on Clickbank and can leverage their affiliate base in a way that makes the steep fees worth it. Most of the health and fitness products are also borderline "scams", the "speed up your computer" and registry fixer type products are all borderline scams, and on and on. Not technically scams maybe, but 99 out of 100 of them don't deliver what's promised in the sales copy. And unless that's the kind of business you want to be involved with, I don't think you'll find Clickbank very useful.

I have my offers on lots of affiliate networks. Some times I'd give one network an exclusive, some times I'd let them broker it out to just a few other networks, and some times I'd have an offer on as many as 25+ different networks at the same time. As always there are pros and cons of each.

If you get on the networks you definitely need to have a system for dealing with fraud, especially if you're paying for leads. I developed pretty sophisticated anti-fraud systems over the years to deal with all of this, but absolutely, dealing with fraud is a big part of what you'll be doing if you scale a lead-based offer on the networks.

These days there are a few different tools you can use. One I see being advertised a lot is called cpadetective. I was going to launch the same exact service myself based on the custom tools I developed, but just never got around to it. At least this is something that can be outsourced to a VA. At my peak I had a part-time employee who's only job was to spend 3-4 hours each day going through various reports, catching the fraud that slipped through our automated filters, and cleaning up the "messes" that the fraudulent activity caused.

I've also worked with just a handful of partners directly for traffic. It can work, especially if they're just as dependent on you as you are they. I think that's the key to making it work long-term.

limitup

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
651%
Dec 30, 2012
San Diego
What are your thoughts on landing page sites like unbounce and instapage are they worth it or do you just recommend making one from scratch with wordpress?

Personally I learned to do it all myself very early on. I don't regret that at all, and I'd say if you're in this for the long haul at some point you should learn how to create sites with as few tools as possible. In the beginning there are certainly more important things to work on so I'm sure these various "landing page creators" can be helpful. This type of stuff didn't exist when I learned the ropes though.

Believe it or not I don't even use wordpress. Over the years I've developed somewhat of a custom "framework" that I use for all sites. Again, wordpress didn't even exist when I learned how to do this stuff. By the time these kinds of things came along I was set with all the custom tools, etc. that I could possibly need and there was no benefit to using all this new fancy stuff lol

I've been online a long a$$ time. When I got online Yahoo's homepage was literally a list of links. Google didn't exist, etc.

find an offer -> do a media buy -> drive people to landing page -> catch lead -> send people to offer-> collect $$

That's one way to do it. The key is to test, test, TEST each and every one of those steps. Test one weight loss offer against another, test and track the crap out of all your ads, test various landing pages and NEVER stop, test different ways to monetize the leads on the backend, on and on. Testing is all that matters in direct response marketing. If you learn this you can't fail unless you give up too soon.

Here's a random somewhat related tip ...

Everyone starting out in affiliate marketing is worried about their ROI. And the higher your ROI the more you can afford to spend on advertising. So generally the higher your EPC the more likely you are to dominate your market...

But imagine if you only had to breakeven, or you could even lose a little, on your advertising. Then you could pay even MORE for ads and get even more of the traffic in your market, and leave most of your competitors scratching their heads wondering how you can afford to pay so much for your ads. You can do this with almost anything, and just make your money on the "backend". I have one site where I've done this and I have a list of over a million people that I can continually market to and make money from. I'm the first to admit it's not the highest quality list in the world, but it still makes me some nice money every month.

Combine the fact that you only need to breakeven with a highly-optimized site that converts like crazy and almost no one will be able to compete with you in the marketplace for traffic. I could go on and on for days on this stuff. This is just one more little strategy ...

rogen

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
132%
May 27, 2013
-
This thread without a doubt contains huge amounts of information for both business and life..

As for health, recently I bought blackberry tablet to free myself from sitting at computer, it's very useful, of course you can't build websites (at least for now) on Tablet, but you can browse Web while walking around your house.

I have a question regarding starting, do I really need a paid domain to start as affiliate? Or something like blogger would suffice?

limitup

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
651%
Dec 30, 2012
San Diego
I have a question regarding starting, do I really need a paid domain to start as affiliate? Or something like blogger would suffice?

Anything is possible so no you don't need a domain, but why wouldn't you get one? If the cost of a $5-8 domain is really something you have to think about, I'd suggest that you're probably not ready to do much online and you'd be better off earning some money in more traditional ways (2nd job, odd jobs, whatever) while you continue your online marketing education. No offense - this is just my opinion.

bringitnow28329

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
98%
Mar 30, 2013
Providence
Hi Limitup I was wondering what you would do if you were facing an industry where PPC terms are just to expensive to buy ($5.00-$15.00 a click) in order to get traffic besides the obvious? I've tried to leverage affiliates with only marginal success. SEO and other common forms of advertising take years in this competitive industry: (penny stocks and trading) but I do have a product which is far superior and more unique than anything that's currently available, and probably anything that's ever been created.

rogen

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
132%
May 27, 2013
-
;) I'm not offended, I used to resell fiverr via blogger, it went pretty well, I even had a guy who was reselling my offer while I was reselling someone's (*insert Inception meme here lol), im just asking because I'm really in bad financial situation right now, I want to help my family a bit since I'm changing school and I got holidays a bit earlier than normally, affiliate marketing seems like a good fast income source.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
I've just shared this link ... hope you're prepared for a barrage of questions! :)

limitup

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
651%
Dec 30, 2012
San Diego
Hi Limitup I was wondering what you would do if you were facing an industry where PPC terms are just to expensive to buy ($5.00-$15.00 a click) in order to get traffic besides the obvious? I've tried to leverage affiliates with only marginal success. SEO and other common forms of advertising take years in this competitive industry: (penny stocks and trading) but I do have a product which is far superior and more unique than anything that's currently available, and probably anything that's ever been created.

What you need to do is figure out why you can't compete at $5 - $15 a click when your competitors apparently can.

I can actually tell you why - it's because you don't have a high enough customer LTV (and may not know what that is)

If I were in your shoes I'd focus on optimizing my offer and increasing my conversions, and also perhaps some additional monetization of existing customers, so that I COULD afford to pay as much as my biggest competitor for traffic (and hopefully more!)

limitup

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
651%
Dec 30, 2012
San Diego
;) I'm not offended, I used to resell fiverr via blogger, it went pretty well, I even had a guy who was reselling my offer while I was reselling someone's (*insert Inception meme here lol), im just asking because I'm really in bad financial situation right now, I want to help my family a bit since I'm changing school and I got holidays a bit earlier than normally, affiliate marketing seems like a good fast income source.

Affiliate marketing is only "a good fast income source" if you're very sharp AND you have a mentor helping you learn the ropes. I don't mean to rain on your parade, but if you have no experience, no real skills, and literally no money to invest, you aren't going to be making any meaningful amount of money any time soon. Don't shoot the messenger!

limitup

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
651%
Dec 30, 2012
San Diego
I've just shared this link ... hope you're prepared for a barrage of questions! :)

I'd love to see this thread pinned to the homepage as one of the top 15 most viewed threads ever. If it doesn't happen, it won't be my fault I can promise you that! :)

halfstepdown88

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
698%
Apr 21, 2012
Las Vegas
The only thing you need to know is that the "secret" is testing and tracking. That's it. I promise.

Everything else you'll have to experiment with on your own. There is no "best" anything. There is no one-size-fits all answer to any of this. Just pick something that interests you or fits your budget, and go do it.

Where would you suggest one would start learning "testing and tracking"? I've been looking at my analytics, etc. but still am confused on how to start testing and tracking everything and where to learn how.

limitup

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
651%
Dec 30, 2012
San Diego
Where would you suggest one would start learning "testing and tracking"? I've been looking at my analytics, etc. but still am confused on how to start testing and tracking everything and where to learn how.

Just google "split testing" or "a/b testing" and start learning up on it. Google Analytics even has split testing built in now. Another super popular service people use is visualwebsiteoptimizer.com. But you definitely need to have a good understanding of the concepts involved before you start doing it. But in a nutshell the concept is simple - create 2 different versions of something (a banner ad, a landing page, whatever), throw a bunch of the same traffic (key!) at each one and see which version generates the best results. Then rinse and repeat, forever!

Sober

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
May 25, 2013
Canada
You mention your work ethic a lot - do/did you ever struggle with productivity? If so, how did you overcome it? If not, how did you stay motivated?

In your opinion, what are the 3 most important keys to success when creating your own info product?

Over the past handful of years I've shifted towards running my own affiliate programs. That's where I spend the most money on "paid traffic" nowadays. I have 1000s of affiliates that send me 10s of 1000s of clicks a day, even to my own affiliate pre-sell/landing pages.

Are 'your own affiliate programs' are digital products? What's the best way for someone to attract affiliates to their own product?

socaldude

Saturn Sedan and PT Cruiser enthusiast.
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
212%
Jan 10, 2012
San Diego, CA
Much of what I’ve done isn’t very fastlane. I spent far too long “grinding†and “hustling†rather than building real businesses and real assets. That’s one of my biggest regrets.

You mentioned not building a Fastlane business was your biggest regret. Why? And If you were to do it all over again and build a Fastlane business what opportunity would you take on in the present moment and how would you go about executing it? :)

limitup

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
651%
Dec 30, 2012
San Diego
You mention your work ethic a lot - do/did you ever struggle with productivity? If so, how did you overcome it? If not, how did you stay motivated?

The only time I ever struggled to stay motivated and productive is when I was making more money in a week than most people make in a year. I also made the common but newbie mistake of thinking it would last forever and I blew a ton of the money I made. Don't make that mistake! Sure it's great to reward yourself along the way, but definitely save/invest more than you spend. Fortunately I made so much that even though I blew a ton of money I could still "retire" tomorrow if I wanted to and live quite comfortably.

Honestly I think it's not a great sign if you find it hard to stay motivated. I dunno though, I've never had that problem. If anything I've been the opposite. TOO motivated. But bottom line if you can't stay motivated you just don't have a strong enough "why" for what you do.

In your opinion, what are the 3 most important keys to success when creating your own info product?

Honestly the product is almost irrelevant (assuming there is a need for it, it provides value and solves a problem, and all that jazz). If you want to make money selling an info product what's most important is your offer, and that's where you should spend the majority of your time. If you have a GREAT offer you can sell ice to eskimos as they say.

Are 'your own affiliate programs' are digital products?
[/quote]

Yes all my stuff is "digitial". I've never sold physical products. Well I have dabbled with a few things here and there but nothing to speak about.

What's the best way for someone to attract affiliates to their own product?

Have a great offer that generates more revenue per click than any of your competitors. Do that and nothing else matters.

(write that shit down, it's HUUUUUUUUGE.)

limitup

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
651%
Dec 30, 2012
San Diego
You mentioned not building a Fastlane business was your biggest regret. Why?

Probably because I don't have many regrets to begin with, so I think that's the biggest one I can think of. When I think about how much time and effort I've put into the dozens and dozens of different projects I've done over the years, I believe that if I spent that same time building 1, 2 or maybe 3 "real" businesses I'd probably be a lot further ahead financially than I am now. Of course nothing is guaranteed and maybe my attempts at building a real business would have all flopped, so I guess I'll say I regret not TRYING sooner.

And If you were to do it all over again and build a Fastlane business what opportunity would you take on in the present moment and how would you go about executing it? :)

I can't answer this one yet. That's mostly what I'm going to be thinking about over the next few months. I plan on starting an idea/progress thread once I come up with something though. Right now I'm brainstorming all sorts of ideas, trying to network with as many different people as possible to uncover potential opportunities and for potential partnerships or joint ventures, etc. We shall see ...

gh0st76

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Dec 13, 2012
My partner is a physician and he created a supplement that he has been selling in his office (with great success) for a couple years. We are in the process of putting it online. We created a website and we are putting it on Amazon. So far not much traffic or online sales. I am researching the best way to market and sell supplements online. Do you have any thoughts on this? I am thinking that the best course of action will be to put it on clickbank and create an affiliate program. From what I read you have to offer at least 50% of the profit for the first sale and all future sales in order to get interest from affiliates. We have a high margin product so we are okay with that. I don't know much about online marketing and ad creation, but I am learning. We do plan on putting aside a modest amount (2k) to run my own marketing campaigns.

Do you think my plan sounds good?
I understand the supplement market it very competitive online, but this brand of supplement only has about 3 competitors.
Also do you have any ideas on how I can leverage my partner being a physician? We are looking into doing a clinical study soon for the supplement. I know that if we do that and publish it that it will be good marketing. Any other ideas?

Thanks for reading and thanks in advance for your response(s).

adiakritos

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
65%
May 30, 2011
This is a goldmine.

Thanks so much for sharing all of this info.

If you created an ebook or something basically compiling evrything you've said and would want to say, and sold it for like $3 (since it's not about the money ;) ) I'd buy it.

Mark Cuban put a book out that costs $3 and is like 30 pages long... AMAZING book. for me at least.

limitup

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
651%
Dec 30, 2012
San Diego
My partner is a physician and he created a supplement that he has been selling in his office (with great success) for a couple years. We are in the process of putting it online. We created a website and we are putting it on Amazon. So far not much traffic or online sales. I am researching the best way to market and sell supplements online. Do you have any thoughts on this? I am thinking that the best course of action will be to put it on clickbank and create an affiliate program. From what I read you have to offer at least 50% of the profit for the first sale and all future sales in order to get interest from affiliates. We have a high margin product so we are okay with that.

I probably wouldn't go the clickbank route with something like this. Don't even think they'll allow it to be honest. Hopefully there is something unique about your product or you have some kind of USP. I'd focus on figuring out who your potential customers are, figure out where they hang out online, and advertise there. If it's weight loss or "men's health" related there are tons of affiliates out there to promote it but you better bring your A game if you want to compete in those niches. Other than that the supply of affiliates who can drive any meaningful traffic drops off fast. You'd also have to compete with a lot of people who quite frankly just don't play by the rules, so unless you're willing to resort to deceptive ads and other bad stuff it'll be pretty hard to compete at all in that market.

We are looking into doing a clinical study soon for the supplement. I know that if we do that and publish it that it will be good marketing. Any other ideas?

If you can get a clinical trial done with good results that can increase your conversions exponentially. It's one of the reasons some product completely blow up (like Sensa for example). Aside from that, I'm going to start sounding like a broken record but really you just need to focus on creating an incredible OFFER. The offer is 10x more important than the actual product.

limitup

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
651%
Dec 30, 2012
San Diego
This is a goldmine.

Thanks so much for sharing all of this info.

If you created an ebook or something basically compiling evrything you've said and would want to say, and sold it for like $3 (since it's not about the money ;) ) I'd buy it.

Mark Cuban put a book out that costs $3 and is like 30 pages long... AMAZING book. for me at least.

Thanks for the kind words. Yeah it's too bad I hate writing and I hate teaching. I could totally be one of those "gurus" you guys get emails from every day!

jackwilder94

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
84%
Oct 7, 2012
Finally someone into aff marketing aswell. I hope atleast now some people here will realise it's possible to have high 5 figure days with aff marketing, and it's very real. Congrats on your success man, you seem quite knowledgeable since you've been in this industry for so long!
P.S. i'm killing it with email, so one question.

Can i contact you somehow?

LightHouse

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
163%
Aug 13, 2007
Northern VA
Finally someone into aff marketing aswell. I hope atleast now some people here will realise it's possible to have high 5 figure days with aff marketing, and it's very real. Congrats on your success man, you seem quite knowledgeable since you've been in this industry for so long!
P.S. i'm killing it with email, so one question.

Can i contact you somehow?

No one ever contested you couldnt do it. I posted a thread a few years ago about going from 0 to 250/day in less than 30 days. The problem is, like stated here, it turns into a job.

Interesting you are into email, that is one thing I have never touched but always wanted to really learn on a large scale. I have the funds, but no source. Have any suggestions?

adiakritos

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
65%
May 30, 2011
What I reallllly like about this thread is that it confirms to me that I'm on the right path.

I'm building a web application in Ruby on Rails, learning all sorts of web development stuff and getting paid as a freelancer for it doing html, css, javascript, jquery..etc and I've read a good number of books on writing copy. I've tried my hand at selling affiliate products but, being a newbie i jumped around from project to project lol Though i learned how to send out emails, put up opt-in for, build an email list...etc

and now I'm sticking with one project, the Ruby on Rails one. I really hope I make at least $1m before I'm 24 with all this :D

Btw. what kind of sport do you do?

biggeemac

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Jun 25, 2011
Have a great offer that generates more revenue per click than any of your competitors. Do that and nothing else matters.

Can you give an example of this......I mean a good example of one you have personally seen out there?

Eskil

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
418%
Jul 18, 2012
Scottsdale, AZ
Congrats on doing so well with aff. marketing and persisting to never give up in that industry. I come from that background myself and know what you're dealing with. Some crazy numbers have been and are still being made by the best of the best affiliates and lead arbitragers like yourself.

Btw, you sound like one of the old timers I knew from when I was really into the Wickedfire forums. Were you a regular there under a different name by chance? (I was ImagesAndWords there).

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.