The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Is it correct path?

Anything considered a "hustle" and not necessarily a CENTS-based Fastlane

MightyBeast

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Feb 17, 2019
I am learning java and i am sure and gonna start my android app business. I am learning java, but it is taking alot of time. At times i get scared because i do not able to finish my book in my deadline. This book for java java the complete reference is taking alot of time.
I am consistent this time and will not give up in between. Thats why i am not leaving this in half. But it is taking way way more time than i expected.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

NMdad

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
224%
Aug 6, 2017
New Mexico
Others have found that the best way to learn coding is by building something for a specific purpose--like a problem you need to solve. Otherwise the learning is generic & doesn't sink in.

Decide on a simple app idea--ideally a problem that the app solves that someone will pay you to solve--and use that to learn coding. And stay simple at first--just an MVP. You can always add to it later.

MightyBeast

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Feb 17, 2019
Others have found that the best way to learn coding is by building something for a specific purpose--like a problem you need to solve. Otherwise the learning is generic & doesn't sink in.

Decide on a simple app idea--ideally a problem that the app solves that someone will pay you to solve--and use that to learn coding. And stay simple at first--just an MVP. You can always add to it later.

I think yes this is correct. I can learn by emulating other simple apps first. I was not seeing any end results, that is why i think i am feeling like this. Thanks for precious time and help.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.