• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 50,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

Is it correct path?

Discussion in 'Hustles, Freelancing, Bootstrapping' started by MightyBeast, Mar 7, 2019.

1. MightyBeast

MightyBeast New Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane

Rep Bank:
    $104
    I am learning java and i am sure and gonna start my android app business. I am learning java, but it is taking alot of time. At times i get scared because i do not able to finish my book in my deadline. This book for java java the complete reference is taking alot of time.
    I am consistent this time and will not give up in between. Thats why i am not leaving this in half. But it is taking way way more time than i expected.

2. NMdad

NMdad Silver Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $4,728
    Others have found that the best way to learn coding is by building something for a specific purpose--like a problem you need to solve. Otherwise the learning is generic & doesn't sink in.

Decide on a simple app idea--ideally a problem that the app solves that someone will pay you to solve--and use that to learn coding. And stay simple at first--just an MVP. You can always add to it later.

astr0 and MightyBeast like this.
  3. MightyBeast

MightyBeast New Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane

Rep Bank:
    $104
    I think yes this is correct. I can learn by emulating other simple apps first. I was not seeing any end results, that is why i think i am feeling like this. Thanks for precious time and help.

Join 1000s of entrepreneurs who are rewriting life's script and winning financial freedom.

---- ----

You must be a member to join the conversation.

Create Account

Join the community fast and easy!

REGISTER

Already have an account? Login here.