The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

Is it correct path?

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

MightyBeast

Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Feb 17, 2019
I am learning java and i am sure and gonna start my android app business. I am learning java, but it is taking alot of time. At times i get scared because i do not able to finish my book in my deadline. This book for java java the complete reference is taking alot of time.
I am consistent this time and will not give up in between. Thats why i am not leaving this in half. But it is taking way way more time than i expected.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

NMdad

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Aug 6, 2017
New Mexico
Others have found that the best way to learn coding is by building something for a specific purpose--like a problem you need to solve. Otherwise the learning is generic & doesn't sink in.

Decide on a simple app idea--ideally a problem that the app solves that someone will pay you to solve--and use that to learn coding. And stay simple at first--just an MVP. You can always add to it later.

OP
OP
MightyBeast

MightyBeast

Contributor
Feb 17, 2019
Others have found that the best way to learn coding is by building something for a specific purpose--like a problem you need to solve. Otherwise the learning is generic & doesn't sink in.

Decide on a simple app idea--ideally a problem that the app solves that someone will pay you to solve--and use that to learn coding. And stay simple at first--just an MVP. You can always add to it later.
I think yes this is correct. I can learn by emulating other simple apps first. I was not seeing any end results, that is why i think i am feeling like this. Thanks for precious time and help.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Fox' Web School's "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2020
This year has been quite crazy so far, and a lot of people have reached out to ask me if web...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
Got it several weeks ago and have listened to it several times now. I've definitely met both...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Just got off the phone with @LightHouse. Having just a 45 minute conversation with him has...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
@Kak Out of curiosity, what types of businesses are you advising on? (I read this whole thread...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Just bought 5 of your Upwork courses. Thanks for making valuable content Lex!
MARKETPLACE Grow Your Business With a Book (An Unorthodox Marketing Strategy That Built One of the Largest...
Thanks for your offer to look at my book. Here's the link to the squeeze page Buy The Prosperous...

Forum Sponsor

sponsor

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom