The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Is bubble good at making apps?

Idea threads

Prdgy

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
175%
Mar 27, 2023
No, because your idea inherently relinquishes the C part of CENTS. You're also way less likely to fulfill the E part because stuff made in bubble is easily recognizable, and easily remade. Stop searching for "get rich easy". You've made multiple posts about this type of thing. You won't find ideas on the forum, go into the world, find a problem, learn how to fix it, don't half-a$$ learning how to fix it.

Tau Ceti

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
332%
Sep 15, 2014
Stockholm, Sweden
The answer to your question is: it depends

You can use bubble to create simple or complex apps but you may end up fighting the system to get it to do what you want.

Could you create a quick prototype with it to validate an idea? That is doable. Maybe that's the way to go.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
448%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
If your product creates value, no one cares how you built it. So your answer depends.

Jbrow327

Contributor
X MODERATED X
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
28%
Dec 22, 2022
Why do you want to start building web apps?
I want to make people's lives easier. Like making a trip itinerary planner based off of location and duration. Or an app that automatically sends out polite emails to customers for businesses.

Skroob

Entrepreneur // Mobile Application Developer
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
282%
Feb 18, 2022
Jacksonville, FL
I want to make people's lives easier. Like making a trip itinerary planner based off of location and duration. Or an app that automatically sends out polite emails to customers for businesses.
giphy-2.gif

Because you're talking about how, not why. And not just in this thread, in every thread I've seen you in.

You're missing the point, and I'm not sure if you can be talked into finding it. Have you read The Millionaire Fastlane or Unscripted ?

heavy_industry

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
570%
Apr 17, 2022

Prdgy

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
175%
Mar 27, 2023
Please elaborate on how vs why.
Your motivations for starting a business will transpire through your methods of execution of the actual business, which will run it to the ground. If you only think about how to make the money, to pay the bills, to make it as profitable as possible, you won't focus on actually executing your idea, just having a well setup business, but you won't have something that makes money quick. (or at all!)

If you have a "why" to make the business, you will automatically make your entrepreneurial life waaay easier. If you find out something that has a tangible need, only then do you think of how to capitalise on it, not the other way around. You have been going on in threads about a 'how', not a 'why'. You asked what to learn about SEO in an earlier thread, not to help people, but to make money.

Skroob

Entrepreneur // Mobile Application Developer
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
282%
Feb 18, 2022
Jacksonville, FL
Please elaborate on how vs why.
How is the means. Starting an SEO business, building apps with Bubble or ChatGPT or some other thing.
Why is the end. What actual, real world problem are you trying to solve for someone. A concrete, definable problem you can write down and tell people you're truly working to fix.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
369%
May 20, 2014
Ireland

heavy_industry

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
570%
Apr 17, 2022
Last edited:

theazizmoh_

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
79%
Apr 29, 2022
Can I use bubble to build legit apps or is it low quality?
I would say for prototyping or MVP Yes, the problem with bubble is that it has scalability and flexibility issues.

Yes, some Founders built a successful Web app using bubble, but later on they switched to the "real" code environment.

I personally don't use bubble, because I know how code, and i use my coding knowledge to build my SaaS/Web app

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.