The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Is Anyone Else Intermittent Fasting?

emavery176

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
98%
Sep 21, 2023
I do. I eat at 6am, 12pm and 6pm. A certain amount of calories each meal. 99% of my meals consist of meat and veggies with a bit of carbs. This helped me lose 20 lbs of weight I gained during covid. I have 15 lbs left.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Subsonic

How you do anything is how you do everything
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
279%
Aug 16, 2022
Germany
I'll chime in here.

For more than two years now I've been doing fasting till 1pm.

It's great for productivity and is helping me get abs for the first time of my life.

Health wise, idk. I reduced my visceral fat to nearly nothing last year but I wouldn't attribute that to fasting as much as my improved diet.

bhv300

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Oct 10, 2023
I have been fasting intermittently for awhile now with great results.

I basically fast 5:2 and really feel great right for the new couple of days.

Also have lost about 20lbs in the last couple of months since I've started it though that isn't really the main goal I had in mind. I just wanted to be more healthy and have changed my diet along with fasting.

Just curious if anyone else has been IF for any period of time.

If so, what days and how do you fast, ie water only, juice, coffee etc?
You can take any liquids which does not raise blood sugar levels. ie Liquids that do not have little or no carbs. You can have tea, coffee, lemon juice, sparkling water, etc all without adding sugar. Adding some healthy fat like butter to the coffee won't break the fast as it does not spike blood sugar. Try combining IF with Keto if you want to rapidly lose weight and increase the duration of the fast.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.