The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Is an Agency a good fastlane?

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

General JB2006

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
68%
Jul 30, 2022
What do you guys think about making a agency as a Fastlane Business. I've been seeing this Iman Gadzhi dude on YouTube lately and he does a SMMA and says agencies are a good way to make money. I feel like there is some salt in his advice. Has anyone here started an Agency and what are the obstacles involved in running one. I am contemplating if an agency is the way to go before any of the more serious stuff.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Saad Khan

Amazon Ads Guy
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
177%
Mar 14, 2021
Pakistan
What do you guys think about making a agency as a Fastlane Business. I've been seeing this Iman Gadzhi dude on YouTube lately and he does a SMMA and says agencies are a good way to make money. I feel like there is some salt in his advice. Has anyone here started an Agency and what are the obstacles involved in running one. I am contemplating if an agency is the way to go before any of the more serious stuff.
He isn't just an agency owner. He's got a youtube channel that prints money and a network.

Agencies are dime a dozen nowadays, and you have to stand out. Just like what Iman did with personal branding in order to stand out and run his SMMA

nopalmer

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
69%
Feb 7, 2023
He isn't just an agency owner. He's got a youtube channel that prints money and a network.

Agencies are dime a dozen nowadays, and you have to stand out. Just like what Iman did with personal branding in order to stand out and run his SMMA
Exactly, you have to stand out. Easier said than done, but the only way to succeed.

ninjacopywriter

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
165%
Jan 14, 2023

Damn!! That was SO good!

I agree, the guy knows how to promote himself, and it took me a long time to figure this out. I also super invested in his agency lifestyle.

He closed down his marketing agency and now sells a software that helps these agencies... so he is selling the tools while people are searching for the gold.

If you want to know more about his personal branding and strategy..check this video here

View: https://youtu.be/KY-kecc3l9U

he is now emulating the strategy used by Andrew Tate.

I've watched his stories on Instagram and saw he has been traveling with lots of girls (kinda like Dany Billzerian guy)

General JB2006

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
68%
Jul 30, 2022
Damn!! That was SO good!

I agree, the guy knows how to promote himself, and it took me a long time to figure this out. I also super invested in his agency lifestyle.

He closed down his marketing agency and now sells a software that helps these agencies... so he is selling the tools while people are searching for the gold.

If you want to know more about his personal branding and strategy..check this video here

View: https://youtu.be/KY-kecc3l9U

he is now emulating the strategy used by Andrew Tate.

I've watched his stories on Instagram and saw he has been traveling with lots of girls (kinda like Dany Billzerian guy)
Thanks for the amazing analyzation! I already have a few ideas on how to do just that, to stand out.

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Lots of people in the forum provide digital marketing services to businesses, either as employees, freelancers, or agencies.

You could also use your marketing skills (immediately or later) to build consumer facing brands you own and/or selling products/services you own.

A recent thread by @KrisRomer:

A step-by-step guide by @Sean Marshall:

I've an inbound/sale braindump that can help service providers:

Ing

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
102%
Jun 8, 2019
Bavaria
What do you mean with agency?

General JB2006

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
68%
Jul 30, 2022
Lots of people in the forum provide digital marketing services to businesses, either as employees, freelancers, or agencies.

You could also use your marketing skills (immediately or later) to build consumer facing brands you own and/or selling products/services you own.

A recent thread by @KrisRomer:

A step-by-step guide by @Sean Marshall:

I've an inbound/sale braindump that can help service providers:
Thanks

ZackerySprague

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
Jun 26, 2021
Fort Worth, Texas
If you really want to run a digital marketing agency, a person I would look into is a guy called Josh Nelson who runs a company called Plumberseo.net.

He also runs an educational organization called Seven Figure Agency. His teachings are probably the best I've seen to what comes close to running a real digital marketing agency that can be pure Fastlane. You would have to run the agency with productized services and use iteration Intention to reach that $83k per month mark.

He's got a few books out there that are pretty good.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.