The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Is a Master Mind/Board mandatory?

Noya

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
175%
Nov 17, 2022
Trinidad
In the last 4 books that I've been reading (Think and Grow Rich, Crush It, The Road Less Stupid and The Psicology of Selling) It comes this rule:

You need other people for success and avoiding mistakes

I know that is true for some specific statements, but It is really necessary?

Let's say that you're broke and you have this whole new concept of starting a business around Organic Yogurt (For saying something)

I'd rather try to learn all that I can learn for myself until I reach to the point of having to outsource some stuff that need years of education (Chemistry, preservatives, packaging) or hiring someone for ideas like designers

But does it actually worth to have like this concept of people to help you Thinking and deciding?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
In the last 4 books that I've been reading (Think and Grow Rich, Crush It, The Road Less Stupid and The Psicology of Selling) It comes this rule:

Let's say that you're broke and you have this whole new concept of starting a business around Organic Yogurt (For saying something)

I'd rather try to learn all that I can learn for myself until I reach to the point of having to outsource some stuff that need years of education (Chemistry, preservatives, packaging) or hiring someone for ideas like designers

But does it actually worth to have like this concept of people to help you Thinking and deciding?
No, you don't need a mastermind or an advisory board.

This might help:

ZackerySprague

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
Jun 26, 2021
Fort Worth, Texas
You don't need other people for success, at one point if your business grows in size and to a point where you can no longer perform the responsibilities yourself. You will eventually need to hire someone or outsource some work.

For now you can acquire knowledge, in The Great Rat Race Escacpe, their a principle called The Knowledge Gap. You can buy cheap courses or books to acquire the knowledge you need to build the business that you wish to build :)

Kevin88660

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
Feb 8, 2019
Southeast Asia

Yes if you know someone experienced in the field. You can ask for opinion but eventually you will decide what to do.

For important question that is this business worth doing- It could save you 3-6 months of time if someone told you that this idea is not worth trying.

Seek industry expert opinion on expansion for instance, before you make important financial decision like take a loan using your house as a collateral to expand on your business.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.