Hello fellow Fastlaners
Can anyone point me in the right direction to get Iphone accessories manufactured from China? I have been exploring Alibaba but no clues where to start and what not to do!
If anyone has done it in the past and can share some tips, it will be extremely helpful. I am brand new to getting something designed and sourced from there. I am looking for understand how to find a reliable supplier - where/how do I start and what do I need to consider? I have been noticing some suppliers will tell you what your expected selling price is. Not sure what they base this on and how accurate it is.
Can anyone point me in the right direction to get Iphone accessories manufactured from China? I have been exploring Alibaba but no clues where to start and what not to do!
If anyone has done it in the past and can share some tips, it will be extremely helpful. I am brand new to getting something designed and sourced from there. I am looking for understand how to find a reliable supplier - where/how do I start and what do I need to consider? I have been noticing some suppliers will tell you what your expected selling price is. Not sure what they base this on and how accurate it is.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
