C
copywriter1980
Guest
If been reading here for months, business books, Entrepreneur mindset. I'm constantly studying. I completely changed my previous mindset about money. But alls I'm doing it studying. No action. I'm posting in attempt to get some direction and honest advice.
I'm looking for a direction to go in so I can start actually working 18 hours a day everyday to produce a result instead of just studying.
What's the difference between learning everything about making info or downloadable products and selling online to make millions. And starting fast lane business's to sell for millions. Fast lane business you have to hire people, do all the business associated tasks. IM is just you, and a laptop.
From all the studying my head is going in these 2 different directions and simply don't know which road to chose. Is there even a difference between them? IM doesn't obey the commandment of entry but if you make million's does it even matter?
Hopefully if been able to convey what I'm asking so I don't waste responders time and energy. I'm not chasing money or saying I intend to sell crap online. I want to be a creator and benefit millions. Thanks.
I'm looking for a direction to go in so I can start actually working 18 hours a day everyday to produce a result instead of just studying.
What's the difference between learning everything about making info or downloadable products and selling online to make millions. And starting fast lane business's to sell for millions. Fast lane business you have to hire people, do all the business associated tasks. IM is just you, and a laptop.
From all the studying my head is going in these 2 different directions and simply don't know which road to chose. Is there even a difference between them? IM doesn't obey the commandment of entry but if you make million's does it even matter?
Hopefully if been able to convey what I'm asking so I don't waste responders time and energy. I'm not chasing money or saying I intend to sell crap online. I want to be a creator and benefit millions. Thanks.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
