The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I'm going to make an easy $1M in 2015.......

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

theag

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
297%
Jan 19, 2012
I respect your opinion but I disagree. Time will tell
Yeah it will. I actually like your work ethic etc. but working hard isnt enough. I work 16 hours every single day too.

I just think your underestimating what it takes to sell successfully online. Its not as easy as slapping a brand on something and just making profits from day 1. If it were that easy everybody would do it.

I actually have the 1M (€ in my case, so $1.2) gross sales goal for 2015 myself (at ~30% net margin), but it took me 7 months from starting this current business until now to get the proper processes in place to actually be able to do it. Thats the process part youre ignoring.

This is for proprietary products though, not importing and whitelabeling because I dont just want cashflow, but a sellable asset.

And I work in online marketing at my day job where I learn a lot and have been working on internet businesses for years and learnt a lot from all my failures to finally get me to this point where success is in sight. You on the other side, are just getting your feet wet.

So Im not talking out of my a$$, but from experience.

But whatever, we'll see in a year.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

KLaw

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
Aug 4, 2012
ohio
Yeah it will. I actually like your work ethic etc. but working hard isnt enough. I work 16 hours every single day too.

I just think your underestimating what it takes to sell successfully online. Its not as easy as slapping a brand on something and just making profits from day 1. If it were that easy everybody would do it.

I actually have the 1M (€ in my case, so $1.2) gross sales goal for 2015 myself (at ~30% net margin), but it took me 7 months from starting this current business until now to get the proper processes in place to actually be able to do it. Thats the process part youre ignoring.

This is for proprietary products though, not importing and whitelabeling because I dont just want cashflow, but a sellable asset.

And I work in online marketing at my day job where I learn a lot and have been working on internet businesses for years and learnt a lot from all my failures to finally get me to this point where success is in sight. You on the other side, are just getting your feet wet.

So Im not talking out of my a$$, but from experience.

But whatever, we'll see in a year.
Sometimes - it is hard to see the forest thru the trees!

theag

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
297%
Jan 19, 2012
Btw kid money, I think youll make it if you keep it up, but will probably take longer than you expect. Thats really what I mean

Ninjakid

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
217%
Jun 23, 2014
Buddy Guy Eh
To be honest, I was almost certain you were one of those internet trolls, but after reading a bunch of your posts I think you're authentic and actually know what you're talking about; and have a decent plan.

I wish you luck, and looking forward to seeing that million dollar mark made in 2015.

Kid Money

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
229%
Mar 1, 2012
Update: Sun coming up. Slept 3 hours. Loving it. Building 2 new vehicles because you cant rely on Ebay. Sale came in 2 hours ago. Took 3 sales to PO yesterday morning. 100% control with my new vehicles. Have to start them now and not later is the smartest thing ever. Zen Focus thread is amazing and I learned a lot from that. Flyleaf post is awesome and learned a ton from that. Finishing up PsychoCybernetics. Bought Ebook on BigCommerce. Watching Les Brown videos. Burnt CD's with nothing but motivational talks. Just got a message on ebay. Beard starting to look like Tom Hanks in Cast Away because I don't care enough to shave it because all I care about is this. Don't care about friends. Don't care about girls. Neighbors probably think I'm slinging pie because I'm always up and gym at wee hours of the night. Headed to gym for cardio. Lets go. This is my year. Eye on the prize. By any means.

IslandAndy

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Dec 31, 2014
Interesting thread (first one I've read on the forum!) looking forward to seeing how well this pans out for the O.P. Best of luck with it!

kadream

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
35%
Jan 4, 2015
France
Wish you success for your project Kid Money. You already have the mindset and that's more than 90%, keep it through the year.
I work 100% on-line for 4 years and still not as focused i would like to be, this is key.

D

DeletedUser394

I'm pretty sure he's actually winning in the real world. Unlike most people that start progress threads and disappear, this guy is making actual money.

I could be wrong, but I doubt I am.

This dude is making real things happen. So he hasn't logged in for 10 days. Probably made more than 95% of the forum during that time.

lukeymacca

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
153%
Nov 26, 2014
Very interesting read so far, I'm sure that you (kid money) will prove the hatters wrong. Good luck with the goal and keep updating this thread!

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
I'm pretty sure he's actually winning in the real world. Unlike most people that start progress threads and disappear, this guy is making actual money.

I could be wrong, but I doubt I am.

This dude is making real things happen. So he hasn't logged in for 10 days. Probably made more than 95% of the forum during that time.

So the kid comes to the forum to study and learn on how to make money… And now you're going to criticize the people on the forum for being here and contrast them to him? Do you see the dichotomy here?

I hope he is making money from the things that he learned here. But I'm not sure that you need to be a jackass to the people that are here that are providing the content, motivation and encouragement.

jon.a

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
329%
Sep 29, 2012
Near San Diego
So the kid comes to the forum to study and learn on how to make money… And now you're going to criticize the people on the forum for being here and contrast them to him? Do you see the dichotomy here?

I hope he is making money from the things that he learned here. But I'm not sure that you need to be a jackass to the people that are here that are providing the content, motivation and encouragement.
I didn't read it that way, Dave. I'm pretty sure the kid was just trying to commend someone for actually appearing to be taking action.

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
I didn't read it that way, Dave. I'm pretty sure the kid was just trying to commend someone for actually appearing to be taking action.

I am privy to some additional info which helped shape my opinion.

Drama predicted in 3...2...1...

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
The forum recently is getting worse than a soap opera with all the behind the scenes drama :confused:

Always been that way. Just comes and goes in cycles. The best advice I have is just to stay clear of it (which most do) and like anything else, read for the gold and filter the rest.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Probably made more than 95% of the forum during that time.

Ryan, if you want to continue the passive-aggressive sideswipes, cracks, and digs on the forum and the people here, I would appreciate if you kept it contained to your Facebook page, and not the place I've put my heart-and-soul into for the last 7 years. Thank you.

WorldImperator

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
80%
May 29, 2014
Unfortunately, perhaps GrumpyCat said the truth. Maybe not 95% but maybe 85%.

There are a lot of more ignorant and disrespectful members here, surprisingly with a lot of reputation points, who on the easy questions can only answer with the stupid YouTube film, cannot answer to private message, but from literally each post you can see that a person is the most smart and wisdom human being with a business doing gazillions, and all other are just very small being not worthy for their time to answer wisely, instead, they get unpleasant kick in the a$$.

Though, I don't know other posts on Grumpy Cat, but I don't find anything offensive in his post, even though I am definitely in his 95%.

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
There are a lot of more ignorant and disrespectful members here, surprisingly with a lot of reputation points, who on the easy questions can only answer with the stupid YouTube film, cannot answer to private message, but from literally each post you can see that a person is the most smart and wisdom human being with a business doing gazillions, and all other are just very small being not worthy for their time to answer wisely, instead, they get unpleasant kick in the a$$.

Not sure who that refers to, but as an INSIDERS if you spend some time deep within the INSIDERS section, there's an MBA worth of material there contributed by forum members. This place is unique on the internet... literally the only forum I know where people can come, and become from within the pages of the forum. I see people here who have donated hundreds of hours, paying it back for success that has blessed them enough for them to give back to others. We've seen lives transformed here. We've watched people grow up here, and businesses be launched from the wisdom culled from the pages of it's members.

I guess people see what they want to see. If the original poster comes back, hopefully this thread can return to his journey and his progress. None of the rest of this is critical to his thread.

theag

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
297%
Jan 19, 2012
There are a lot of more ignorant and disrespectful members here, surprisingly with a lot of reputation points, who on the easy questions can only answer with the stupid YouTube film, cannot answer to private message, but from literally each post you can see that a person is the most smart and wisdom human being with a business doing gazillions

:cool:

I didnt reply to your private message because I'm not your personal reseacher.

Oh, and:

Last edited:
D

DeletedUser394

I realize that anything I write at this point is going to be construed as drama.

Let's clear some things up;

You're right on the money. It was a backwards way of giving props to the OP (I clearly failed lol), not an intentional attack on nameless forum members.

I am privy to some additional info which helped shape my opinion.

Drama predicted in 3...2...1...

Vig's 'additional info' is referring to the fact that I posted to a mutual friends page saying that I was leaving the forum. He seemed to take it (as he seems to take my post in this thread) as me insulting the forum. In neither case was I doing so.

In speaking, the mutual friend on facebook made a comment that made me question how I spend my time. So in the comment, I was referring to the fact that I spend too much time on the forum. When you don't have to work or do anything (like my present state of affairs) I'm finding it hard to transition to other things and therefore spend too much time on the net (including the forum, facebook, reddit, etc). I've made some positive steps forward in that regard, especially with becoming more active and having goals that I'm working towards. My comment on facebook was not a reflection of the forum, but of myself and how I choose to spend my time. Other people chose to interpret it to fit their narrative, or perhaps I wasn't clear in my intentions. Likely a combination of both.

In this thread, when I stated that OP is probably making more than 95% of the forum, I was 'insulting' those that have NEVER come back. I wasn't intentionally taking a jab at anyone that is a current contributing member of the forum. And if it's true that OP is making 95% (or whatever number off the top of my head) more than people here, so what? There's nothing wrong with the truth, or with one person making more than another.

Ryan, if you want to continue the passive-aggressive sideswipes, cracks, and digs on the forum and the people here, I would appreciate if you kept it contained to your Facebook page, and not the place I've put my heart-and-soul into for the last 7 years. Thank you.

That is fair. For all the passive-aggressive sideswipes, I'd like to think that I've also contributed positively to the forum over the past 6 or so years.

I've actually held my tongue in quite a few threads (that I've managed to stay out of completely) in the past couple of weeks. This is a positive step forward that is 'unseen'. There have been some interesting topics (politically charged and otherwise) that I've kept out of and will continue keeping out of.

If you consider my post in the 'rejected by girl' thread as being an attack on forum members as well, than I'd like it to be known that I stand by that post 100%. If someone wants to insult or denigrate an entire sex than I can't apologize for calling them out for it. However in this thread, my previous post could have definitely been worded better.

Anyway..

I wish OP the best. He has proven that he can succeed, so I have no doubt that is what he is doing at this moment.

I realize I come across as an a**hole plenty of times (and in many ways I am), but I have the utmost respect for anyone that makes things happen. Wether it's a 16 year old guy turning a $20 profit and posting it in one of the hustling threads, or a guy taking Paint Brush Covers international, they're all great.

My posting rate has gone down significantly recently, and it will continue to decrease as time goes on. As Vig mentioned (both in this thread and to me on facebook), life goes in cycles. I'm at the point where I'm transitioning between major events (liquidation/sale of business to free time), and I'm working on dealing with it.

Good luck everyone.

WorldImperator

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
80%
May 29, 2014
Not sure who that refers to, but as an INSIDERS if you spend some time deep within the INSIDERS section, there's an MBA worth of material there contributed by forum members. This place is unique on the internet... literally the only forum I know where people can come, and become from within the pages of the forum. I see people here who have donated hundreds of hours, paying it back for success that has blessed them enough for them to give back to others. We've seen lives transformed here. We've watched people grow up here, and businesses be launched from the wisdom culled from the pages of it's members.

I guess people see what they want to see. If the original poster comes back, hopefully this thread can return to his journey and his progress. None of the rest of this is critical to his thread.

Of course and I fully agree with you. If not that forum i would not have my product within no more than four weeks put on sales.
However, on such big community there no way to avoid some types of people.
Apparently, here are also very helpful people as well :)

However, having two liked on my post looks that not only me have this view on some people, but, fortunately, they are minority.

->theag
End of February or beggining of March my first PL product will arrive on Amazon, I am just finalizing everything and bulding marketing :)
Joined few groups in the meantime and gained tons of knowledge since autumn.

Some things are amazing easier if you will look from another angle.

randomnumber314

speed of a drunk camel
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
227%
Jan 7, 2014
Minnesoooota,USA
ZQrnKBg.png