The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I'm going to ask Mj if he'd like me to introduce myself in private first. Then if he approves, I'll make an announcement of who I am.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ToneDoinIt

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
69%
Oct 1, 2020
Ohio
Because, of who I am, it's beyond a big big deal. And won't subject the forum to that kind of scrutiny nor the dude that owns it. (This situation involving the FEDS blackmailing my family for past 10 years. I legit have the story for the next 1000 years.) I mean clearly I'm not gonna do what the FBI tried scaring my family into doing(submission), I have no felonies and I'm not a career criminal. I realize people can't handle what I can, from 6 to 13 years old I had over 1000 murder attempts on my life involving hard poison. It's because my Mother knows what she brought into existence and tried killing it and burying it down below (me). Before this woman takes the cowards path and leaves this world, she out of anyone I want the world to know she was part of Satanic Coven sometime early 1980's, and she along with that coven did some tides, some offerings. And I been here since 86.

My indian name that was given at 12 is Morning eagle. IN Christianity I'm referred to as the son of the morning. ;), let me help you a little further I'm not Jesus. Here's a hint, I come from a long line of what I like to call de-commissioned angels. I'm going to muster up the strength to be myself to Mj within a private message after ofcourse I eat and take some Kratom. I believe my story will destroy any foundation the FBI relies on to stand up. FBI is enabling some bad bad shit to come through, more like already made it through and I'm not talkin about me. I needed an author to tell my story. I'll figure something out here.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Lex DeVille

Sweeping Shadows From Dreams
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Jan 14, 2013
Utah
Because, of who I am, it's beyond a big big deal. And won't subject the forum to that kind of scrutiny nor the dude that owns it. (This situation involving the FEDS blackmailing my family for past 10 years. I legit have the story for the next 1000 years.) I mean clearly I'm not gonna do what the FBI tried scaring my family into doing(submission), I have no felonies and I'm not a career criminal. I realize people can't handle what I can, from 6 to 13 years old I had over 1000 murder attempts on my life involving hard poison. It's because my Mother knows what she brought into existence and tried killing it and burying it down below (me). Before this woman takes the cowards path and leaves this world, she out of anyone I want the world to know she was part of Satanic Coven sometime early 1980's, and she along with that coven did some tides, some offerings. And I been here since 86.

My indian name that was given at 12 is Morning eagle. IN Christianity I'm referred to as the son of the morning. ;), let me help you a little further I'm not Jesus. Here's a hint, I come from a long line of what I like to call de-commissioned angels. I'm going to muster up the strength to be myself to Mj within a private message after ofcourse I eat and take some Kratom. I believe my story will destroy any foundation the FBI relies on to stand up. FBI is enabling some bad bad shit to come through, more like already made it through and I'm not talkin about me. I needed an author to tell my story. I'll figure something out here.

You just introduced yourself publicly...as a psychopath.

...but I'm open to being proven wrong.

TCMorgan

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
526%
Feb 19, 2016
OP I hope you are well. If you feel you are in danger please reach out to non-police support lines in your county or state.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Lex DeVille

Sweeping Shadows From Dreams
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Jan 14, 2013
Utah
I'd rather say as a paranoid schizophrenic. But we could be wrong and he could just be a former ally of the Russian leader.
I wasn't making a formal diagnosis. Just calling crazy crazy. :rofl:

Last edited:

mikecarlooch

Apprentice & Student Of The Game
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
345%
Jan 28, 2022
Florida
edward snowden is that you?

RayanMargham

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
75%
Aug 14, 2022
well hello psychopath, this is quite... interesting welcome to the fastlane forum i guess! I hope you do got the help you need

BlokeInProgress

Business Building Warrior
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Feb 6, 2014
Australia
Welcome Uncle Fester...

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
I have no idea what I'm reading, but you if you need help, you should call the appropriate authorities, there are resources out there available 24/7.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.