The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Going to make $2,500 in one week with $0 investment

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

CarrieW

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
41%
Nov 12, 2007
suburbs of savannah in Ga
that was my point exactly! I will be the first one to admit I am full of knowledge... to me right now absolutely useless knowledge. I have done what appears to be nothing with it!

while some people who don't have knowledge have an asston of money...(I think paris Hilton and miley cyrus are much more intelligent then people give them credit for)

knowledge doesn't equal action... or a ticket to the fastlane. neither does the ability to hustle 2500 bucks in a week from nothing.

I wasn't trying to bash anyone... I am not saying anything that hasn't been said to me or that I don't say to myself? am I truly bashing myself? I have no problem calling things how I see it. I was just trying to point out its a beginning not the answer... I really wasn't trying to be an a**hole...

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

CarrieW

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
41%
Nov 12, 2007
if people don't want me to chime in then I wont... but as long as people talk @ me and quote me I feel a need to clarify my self :(

CarrieW

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
41%
Nov 12, 2007
how about a question about the topic at hand...

what made you decided to go after utilizing hired semi professional labor vrs a crap job anyone can do?

CarrieW

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
41%
Nov 12, 2007

Mike Kavanagh

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
134%
Aug 17, 2013
Look this is @RichKid 's thread about hustling money without putting in money.

If you want to bitch about it make a separate thread. Arguing is a quick way to make people dislike you and completely ignore any input, helpful or not.

CarrieW

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
41%
Nov 12, 2007
this is why girls leave ...

jon.a

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
329%
Sep 29, 2012
Near San Diego
I am not trying to be right... but tell me I am wrong?
I really like richkids hustle, I just want to read about that here. I need one of those face-palm images right now.

IceCreamKid

With Great Power Comes Great Electricity Bill
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
2,185%
Jun 8, 2010
California
DUDE...QUIT PLAYING THE VICTIM CARD OMG this has nothing to do with the fact that you're a woman. Re-read MJ's post in this thread from a lens different from the victim lens, I beg of you.

Anyway, RichKid please continue.

jon.a

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
329%
Sep 29, 2012
Near San Diego

CarrieW

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
41%
Nov 12, 2007
I was being nice... then I get called a bitch... w/e just because I disagree... even mj said it wasn't textbook fastlane.

I am done.

Sorry to bother you

CarrieW

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
41%
Nov 12, 2007
whatever it was it was uncalled for

Mike Kavanagh

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
134%
Aug 17, 2013
You really need to get out of that mentality. The markets don't care about your feelings. Personally i'm sorry you took offense to it. But realistically, bitching is what you're doing. There is no nicer, more gentile way to put it.

But on the upside you're right:
No this isn't fastlane. No you can sell it in the future. Can he take the money from it and do something fastlane with it? Hell yeah.
Is he actually doing something? Yes.

D

DeletedUser394

what made you decided to go after utilizing hired semi professional labor vrs a crap job anyone can do?

Mentioned this already, but I'll say it again.

I don't NEED to do this. I have 3 other sources of income. I'm doing this to show people that there are alternatives to a 'crap job anyone can do'. Lots of young guys (and galls) don't want to have to report to a superior.

Doing something unconventional opens your mind to new possibilities.

Anyone can get a crap job. Anyone can also do what I'm doing in this thread, and that is the point. There are alternative ways to financially support yourself while you work on your fastlane.

Some people would prefer to do something like this, rather than a soul crushing job with a boss that doesn't care about their existence or the effort they put into it. I'm showing it's possible.

In a situation like the one I'm outlining, you get what you put in. Nobody controls your destiny except you.

I am done.

Please, I don't think I'm being disrespectful when I ask you to stop posting in this thread. This is ruining an otherwise productive thread.

I have nothing against you, however this is getting out of hand.

Just stop. Please?

This is a situation where you're digging a bigger hole for yourself and nothing positive can come of continuing this discussion.

MODS: If possible, can you please clean up this thread? Thanks.

D

DeletedUser394

So, I'm wondering, amongst the drama. Could you hire someone to do your function and make this passive?

I briefly experimented a while back by offering startup funds to a few people in my city. Basically they would use my capital to do buy/sell deals and I would get a percentage of the profit.

It worked out okay, I did make a bit of money but there comes a point where I wanted to distance myself from that and focus on bigger projects.

So it's possible (based on my limited sample) but for me personally it wasn't worth it.

D

DeletedUser394

@RichKid, are you still shooting for 25% of each job, or does it seem like it will need to be variable?

100% variable, depends on each situation. I try to squeeze out max value, but I want to be fair about it too.

If we're talking the other type of hustling (buy/sell), then it's not variable and I shoot for either a certain percentage of profit or a certain dollar amount of profit per item as a minimum.

IAmTheJeff

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
136%
Mar 5, 2014
Philadelphia, Pa
100% variable, depends on each situation. I try to squeeze out max value, but I want to be fair about it too.

If we're talking the other type of hustling (buy/sell), then it's not variable and I shoot for either a certain percentage of profit or a certain dollar amount of profit per item as a minimum.
I was purely thinking of this hustle, but thanks for reporting for both. I was actually curious about that one lol

jon.a

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
329%
Sep 29, 2012
Near San Diego

KLaw

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
Aug 4, 2012
ohio
@RichKid something I've done in the past that was quick and easy but gives a lil more cred and possibly higher end work... do a background check on your "subcontractors", use this as a selling point when talking to potential clients. I think I paid something like 9.99 per background check. Even if they did have a record (depending on that record) I may still choose to use them. I'd tell the HO or Biz that all my guys go through a background check so you can rest assured you and your possessions will be safe. That one line alone (and my beautiful charm - not) got me the keys to their house, code to their garage, etc.. so, we could do the work without them being home. Yea, it may eat into your margin a lil bit but you more then make up for it getting the higher end clientele. Good luck and awesome hustle.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007