The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Going to make $2,500 in one week with $0 investment

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

RHL

The coaching was a joke guys.
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
747%
Oct 22, 2013
PA/NJ
All said and done I made $590 in 7 days, doing ~10 hours worth of work. That includes finding these people and actually doing some manual labor and what not.

Good hustle. I think every fastlaner should do this stuff, it's what opened up my mind to what action looks like rather than action-faking. Not setting out to make $20,000/mo, or $1m/yr, but to consistently make and amount that could replace your own income, using your own wits, on your own schedule. Eliminating the middle man between the customer (money source) and you (money recipient), namely the employer, gives you more leverage ($600 earned in 10 hours at RK's convenience) rather than earning it in 40 hours chained to a desk or cash register or something. Best of all, hustling grows in power exponentially with seed money.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

D11FYY

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
88%
Mar 13, 2013
Glasgow, Scotland
Good hustle. I think every fastlaner should do this stuff, it's what opened up my mind to what action looks like rather than action-faking. Not setting out to make $20,000/mo, or $1m/yr, but to consistently make and amount that could replace your own income, using your own wits, on your own schedule. Eliminating the middle man between the customer (money source) and you (money recipient), namely the employer, gives you more leverage ($600 earned in 10 hours at RK's convenience) rather than earning it in 40 hours chained to a desk or cash register or something. Best of all, hustling grows in power exponentially with seed money.
I dare say if RichKid kept this up he could have built up a team and earning $1k a week by now.
But yeah ENAEKA this thread was amazing showing what action can do just by linking up customer workmen and clients.

randomnumber314

speed of a drunk camel
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
227%
Jan 7, 2014
Minnesoooota,USA
So I'm going to create one or more crews from all those day laborer guys and I'm going to connect them with jobs. I will take a cut.

Just so everyone knows, this is called a business. Whether it's a restaurant, carwash, or property development company, all you're doing is finding customers who want X and guys who want to do X...Simple as that.

I know I'm coming in very late to this thread, but I just thought I make that point.

D

DeletedUser394

Just so everyone knows, this is called a business. Whether it's a restaurant, carwash, or property development company, all you're doing is finding customers who want X and guys who want to do X...Simple as that.

I know I'm coming in very late to this thread, but I just thought I make that point.

Just so everyone knows, this guy is called Captain Obvious.

maxresdefault.jpg

Someone in this thread already mentioned that what I was doing was akin to a staffing agency.

For your examples, one would more likely than not need some form of startup capital to get going. What I was doing, and the whole point of this thread, is to show people with no money a simple way that they can get some quick cash to put towards whatever it is they want to build.

Call it hustling, call it a business, call it illegal, whatever anyone wants to call it, I call it money in the bank.

randomnumber314

speed of a drunk camel
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
227%
Jan 7, 2014
Minnesoooota,USA
I agree, and that's why I said I know I'm very late to this thread...but there is considerable turnover and people don't read all of every thread. I think that we get too caught up in the buzzwords and b.s. of planning a business and forget what the basis of a business is. Providing people what they want by connecting them with people giving them what they want--aka value.

On a side note, I'm very tired and should stop spamming the forum tonight.

D

DeletedUser394

I agree, and that's why I said I know I'm very late to this thread...but there is considerable turnover and people don't read all of every thread. I think that we get too caught up in the buzzwords and b.s. of planning a business and forget what the basis of a business is. Providing people what they want by connecting them with people giving them what they want--aka value.

Amen.

Justin079

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
120%
Dec 20, 2013
This kind of reminds me of the Daniel Craig movie Layer Cake where a business rival tells him:
"Always remember the art of good business, is being a good middle man. Bringing people together"

Awesome post RK Thank you.

Rawr

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
96%
Aug 12, 2007
south florida
you'll need a lot more than 2.5k for the girls in the avatar)))

Harley

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
114%
Jun 9, 2014
IDK, think about it. You may as well do the work yourself and collect all of the payment. Basically, you would be at the job site 100% of the time w/ the homeless guy? Him doing the work, you watching him. It's a noble idea but several obstacles to overcome. How would you clean him up and make him presentable? Does he even have the skill set? How does he get to the job? A lot more of your time would invested in this model. JMO.
I did some photography work for a charity last year that basically did just this - They take homeless and down on their luck people and have them join crews that are supervised and they do a lot of the not so great jobs out there. Graffiti removal, street cleaning, rubbish removal etc. They also have some people with previous real world skills, plumbers etc. and they offer some of these services too. It is an easier sell for them as a charity, as they state they are making a difference and getting these guys back in to jobs, accommodation etc. Obviously it takes a lot of policing, but if you could have people doing all the supervisory work for you, I think it could work. This charity has made a good size business out of it - www.mission-possible.ca

apprentice

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
106%
Jul 9, 2014
Athens, Greece
Amazing thread @RichKid!

I loved the fact that you didn't spend 2 months thinking: "is this a good idea?" "is this worth my time?" etc...
You just went out and did it!
Not only that, you got $600 in a week!!
And I loved MJs point: "How does it feel knowing you're NEVER running out of money?"...

Really inspirational stuff :)
You're making the "think-about-it-a-lot-and-don't-do-it-because-of-fear" guys like me wanna get off their seats :)

And even though I don't have much yet, Rep+ :D

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.