The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I'm going to make an easy $1M in 2015.......

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Any updates? Or did the shifting grind from concrete to a crowded eCom space knock you out?!

We are rooting for you cuz it would definitely make for a great story... but the lack of story implies, there might not be any story. Even if you crashed and burned, that probably has some great lessons within.

1262055260350.jpg

(Sorry, I've been dying to use this image!)

Last edited:

Ajita

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
220%
Dec 17, 2013
Florida
He was right but it comes with a huge catch. Things are expensive and honestly you have to be one gritty MF to tough it out in ND. It is the wildest thing I have ever seen. Everywhere you go people are driving big a$$ trucks flipping people off, smoking, peeling out and you know every burley/shaggy oil guy is packing heat. TONS of drugs and people on them. Felons. It truthfully is not a good place to be.

http://thinkprogress.org/climate/2015/03/06/3630643/fbi-comes-to-the-oil-fields/

"The town experienced just 41 calls for police service in 2006, while in 2014, it experienced 7,414."

Last edited:

teabag

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
72%
Jun 21, 2013
Australia
Hoollllyyyyy cow. How have I missed this thread?!!? [HASHTAG]#boldandthebeautiful[/HASHTAG]

In regards to KM, his confidence/cockiness is quite interesting, as seen in each of his posts - I doubt he'd miss the opportunity to share his updates, no matter how big or small they are.

He's either killing it and hasn't spared a thought to update his thread...

Trolled us, or dead.

Last edited:

randomnumber314

speed of a drunk camel
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
227%
Jan 7, 2014
Minnesoooota,USA
Sure this guy made big declarations that he might not be meeting, but he has a business and that business is doing mid six figures. He's leagues ahead of the people sitting at their computer hypothesizing about business. He's actually taking action, he's actually assuming risk, he's actually in business.

Lots of hate from people with nothing to show. Let's say he tried and failed, that's more than 95% of people can say they did. I for one welcome the OP to come back and tell us how it's going--failure or not. The best lessons come from action, and it appears that he's taking action.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

csalvato

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
297%
May 5, 2014
Rocky Mountain West
Lots of hate from people with nothing to show. Let's say he tried and failed, that's more than 95% of people can say they did. I for one welcome the OP to come back and tell us how it's going--failure or not. The best lessons come from action, and it appears that he's taking action.
I think the point is that he was stealing some pics from the internet that were supposed to lend to his credibility...which means all the other "proof" is highly questionable.

So did he really try? Was he really who he said he was? Guess we will never know. After seeing this kind of thing crop up way more than once here, I am not sure I care, either.

randomnumber314

speed of a drunk camel
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
227%
Jan 7, 2014
Minnesoooota,USA
I am not sure I care, either.

Exactly. But I'd also like to caution people from getting in the mindset of "haha, he failed, what a loser--at least I haven't failed like this moron" because most people are just sitting at their computer not doing anything. Whether or not this guy is real, there are people out there taking risks and trying stuff--actually taking action--and there's no healthy mindset in admonishing others attempt to succeed, especially if you're using that as and excuse not to try.

G

GuestUser113

Hmmmm. Google searched one of those construction images. Found name, address, & websites. Phone number matches the oilstatesconstruction cache version to the other site. Gymstuff is shown to be located in Los Angeles. 208 area code is Idaho. The llc goes straight to willinston, nd apt.

He is either killing it or a huge fraud.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Did you hire them on Singles Camp?

Could be that singles camp pilfered the image, not him.

Hmmmm. Google searched one of those construction images. Found name, address, & websites. Phone number matches the oilstatesconstruction cache version to the other site. Gymstuff is shown to be located in Los Angeles. 208 area code is Idaho. The llc goes straight to willinston, nd apt.

Cmon man, I don't need you guys 4channing some guy and exposing private information. Post edited.

Bila

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
188%
Dec 2, 2014
Ontario Canada
My 2 cents: i think we might just missed a valuable gold thread.

Lesson learned : Let's build a constructive, safe environement where everybody feels like sharing his/ her experiences .

Last edited:
D

DeletedUser394

Exactly. But I'd also like to caution people from getting in the mindset of "haha, he failed, what a loser--at least I haven't failed like this moron" because most people are just sitting at their computer not doing anything. Whether or not this guy is real, there are people out there taking risks and trying stuff--actually taking action--and there's no healthy mindset in admonishing others attempt to succeed, especially if you're using that as and excuse not to try.

Seriously, this x1000000000

Though this doesn't apply to binary options traders. We can still make fun of them. ;)

sector7

Bronze Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
521%
Jan 26, 2015
Sick Jet Skis!! Did you hire them on Singles Camp? lmaooo

2889izk.jpg

zzlP7N0.png
That's a thread about flowers which is 4 years old. The user on that forum embedded a tinypic image which most likely got deleted due to old age and tinypic reused the same image name for a new upload. Nothing more than a coincidence.

Good luck OP!

Daniel A

DIESEL
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
116%
Jun 20, 2013
California, USA
It is now 2016. BUMP.

I'm not hating by the way (2015 = chiefly college progress for me, so I can't hate, but I wouldn't either way).

I'm genuinely curious because I'm sure there's a resourceful lesson regardless of how it went. I hope you'd be willing to give us an update @Kid Money

1step

Gold Contributor
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
231%
Dec 4, 2012
Kentucky
Kid Money was last seen: Dec 13, 2015

I too am interested in hearing how 2015 went and what you accomplished. Unfortunate that we didn't get the monthly updates that you mentioned but would be nice to see a year end one since apparently you have been here recently.

Ubermensch

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
Jul 7, 2008
Chicago
lul

GWcMCAR.png

@Ubermensch should join this thread

This is literally my first time seeing this thread, hence why I never responded to it.

One year later...

Better late than never.

And, in fact, considering the context...

This is perfect f*cking timing.

I never even knew a user named @Kid Money existed until tonight.

Ubermensch

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
Jul 7, 2008
Chicago
Just wanted to create this post because today is so memorable on the forums...

5x94l1.jpg

The power of the lion.

The image of the lion is powerful.

The roar of the lion can be heard from miles away.

The lion marks its territory.

The lion hunts.

The lion waits in the tall grass.

The lion strikes at just the right moment.

The lion is the lighter that ignites the flame attached to the stick of dynamite.

The lion is the fire.

Unquenchable.

Rage unleashed.

Like a Dr. HAHA Lung robot.

The roar of the mighty lion strikes fear into the hearts of beta hyenas... makes em' whoop, and holler, and hate...

@theag: When it's time to do LION $HIT, LIONS do what LIONS do.

Sometimes...

lions have to eat hyenas.

Lions eat what they kill, like a 100% sales guy, like the sales-focused CEO of a company, like a hedge fund manager (to the nth degree).

Michael Raphael

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
70%
Jul 22, 2013
New York & Florida
Uber you just got my hopes up. I responded to a thread I wanted a response in. Got an email about a reply, checked... and low and behold it's this crap. Why you ruin it for me :p lol haha

I guess it's time for sleep and I will find out answer tomorrow :) Best of luck millionaires!

Ubermensch

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
Jul 7, 2008
Chicago
Wait wait wait... wasn't it a billion thread yesterday?

@Vigilante: did you ever figure out that @FastlaneTiger @strong @Mr. L are all the same user?

LMFAO.

These young millennials crack me up.

Got no balls.

Got no aggression.

They haven't had to fight, fight, FIGHT for anything.

They've never had to put it all o nthe line.

They've never had to believe in nothing but their ability to close deals, no matter what.

They don't know the pain of brokeness.

The pain of living in a humble dwelling for years, until you finally get paid those big paydays.

They don't know what it feels like to sacrifice to that degree.

They don't know what it feels like to see that type of sacrifice finally pay off, time after time after time.

They don't respect MA$TER$.

I respected my mentors.

And I didn't make it weird.

I approached them, tried to work a deal immediately.

Learned a lot.

I'm winning today because of it.

Chimp

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
190%
Sep 30, 2016
@Vigilante: did you ever figure out that @FastlaneTiger @strong @Mr. L are all the same user?

LMFAO.

These young millennials crack me up.

Got no balls.

Got no aggression.

They haven't had to fight, fight, FIGHT for anything.

They've never had to put it all o nthe line.

They've never had to believe in nothing but their ability to close deals, no matter what.

They don't know the pain of brokeness.

The pain of living in a humble dwelling for years, until you finally get paid those big paydays.

They don't know what it feels like to sacrifice to that degree.

They don't know what it feels like to see that type of sacrifice finally pay off, time after time after time.

They don't respect MA$TER$.

I respected my mentors.

And I didn't make it weird.

I approached them, tried to work a deal immediately.

Learned a lot.

I'm winning today because of it.

Putting down an entire generation when all I've read from you on this forum is talk.

Edit: just typed an entire 3 paragraphs but for some reason I lost internet connection.

I realized I shouldn't be commenting on a half year old thread so I'll add to this some more.

Don't generalize an entire generation. I've read your posts on here and I've read posts about you and I've seen that you're only talk. You've been here 8 years and haven't don't much with your time.

There are are millennials on here who have done 100x what you've done in 8 years in 1. You have no place to talk down on people you've never met when you're just as bad as the generalization you've made.

Everyone has their struggles. Life isn't easier for millennials, that's just your excuse for suckin a$$.

Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.