The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I'm about to launch a website selling my Amazon PPC bot tomorrow. How can I get more traffics?

Marketing, social media, advertising

fanlokk

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Oct 2, 2022
I'm building an Amazon PPC bot that can help Amazon Sellers to optimize their bid and find relevant keywords for their product automatically. What are some best marketing methods that I could apply on my product?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

WillHurtDontCare

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
305%
May 28, 2017
USA
social media

go to the facebook groups of helium 10 or perpetua

there are also amazon seller subreddits and discord channels

don't go in there and start spamming your service though, talk to those people, build rapport, etc

You can also buy lists of Amazon sellers, though I don't have a specific service to recommend for this

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
369%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
I'm building an Amazon PPC bot that can help Amazon Sellers to optimize their bid and find relevant keywords for their product automatically. What are some best marketing methods that I could apply on my product?
So your market are people already running Amazon PPC ads? How can you get in front of those people? Do they search for anything on Google? Do they already pay for other products or services? Etc.

SEBASTlAN

Marketing Wizard
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Dec 22, 2014
Los Angeles
Freemium model. Communicate with people in the amazon seller forums on Reddit (but don't spam). Do the same in FB groups.

It should grow organically if it's a good service and there's some referral program in place.

fanlokk

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Oct 2, 2022
social media

go to the facebook groups of helium 10 or perpetua

there are also amazon seller subreddits and discord channels

don't go in there and start spamming your service though, talk to those people, build rapport, etc

You can also buy lists of Amazon sellers, though I don't have a specific service to recommend for this
Thank you, I really appreaciate your advice and tbh, I'm working on a new FB account that joined tons of FB H10, AMZ FBA, etc groups to help people and share knowledge. Hope that'll work in the future.
Also, if you're also an Amazon seller, can I have your FB/reddit (promise that I won't try to sell you anything, just wanna be connected with more fastlaner)
So your market are people already running Amazon PPC ads? How can you get in front of those people? Do they search for anything on Google? Do they already pay for other products or services? Etc.
Thank you, Imma answer those questions myself to get better known of my customer. If you were me, what the most possible platform that you would put your hands on to generate most leads?
Freemium model. Communicate with people in the amazon seller forums on Reddit (but don't spam). Do the same in FB groups.

It should grow organically if it's a good service and there's some referral program in place.
Thank you. I have never thought of freemium before. Guess Imma try it this time!
Also, may I ask you about how to not spam people but still introduce my product to them? (if there is any book or course that you rcm, I'll watch/read them imme)

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
369%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
If you were me, what the most possible platform that you would put your hands on to generate most leads?
Check out the Inbound/Sales thread in my signature.

Firstly, I'd try not to think of people as leads. Find people you can help and go help them. Make friends, build relationships, create win-wins.

Get to know the people you can help. Help them in public. Help them in DMs. Help them on Zoom calls.

Start getting known in their circles as a helpful person, who also knows about Amazon PPC.

Personally, I'd message everyone I've ever worked with first.

Then I'd find and join online communities - as a PEER, not to get leads.

If you've a small budget and skills I'd also consider starting $5/day paid search Google Ads campaigns.

Check out that thread. It goes into more detail.

SEBASTlAN

Marketing Wizard
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Dec 22, 2014
Los Angeles
Also, may I ask you about how to not spam people but still introduce my product to them? (if there is any book or course that you rcm, I'll watch/read them imme)

Mention your product amongst a list of others they might find useful.
Make sure your product actually solves the problem they are talking about.
Ask if you can PM them with "something you've been working on" to get their feedback on, and see if they are open to it.

Vadim26

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
192%
Nov 23, 2018
Vancouver, BC.
I run Amazon PPC for clients and myself. There’s similar tools on the market already, like PPC Ninja.

What’s different about yours?

Connect with me if you’d like.

inputchip

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
409%
Mar 26, 2017
www.tmkings.com
- Partner with Amazon seller coaches
- Post on forums like this one, subreddits, find out where your market hangs out.
- Attend conferences and network with Amazon sellers
- Long-term focus on SEO
- Run ads on social media targeting Amazon sellers
- Create educational materials around the product

Guigreco

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
25%
Nov 22, 2023
I can test your App. I’m an amazon seller. And I need a tool like that one. I can try it and if it works I think I can totally help you with your launch strategy and marketing.
Just let me know!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.