Andy Black
Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
LEGACY MEMBER
MEMBER
I’ve no clue what’s happened either. I log in to remove spammers, reply to queries, support folks where I can, and encourage members to come out of their shells. Occasionally I’ll post something.I think this is the 5th time you announced your departure, not to mention a prior banning. I have no idea what prompted this (haven't been at the forum much today) but I'm guessing you hijacked another thread with more of your tangential rants that do nothing but derail the original topic.
Incidentally, the MODS perform their duties at the BEHEST of the members who report posts as nuisances or hijacks. So perhaps your gripe isn't with the MODS, but with the MEMBERS who continually report your posts as noise.
and i am fed up with your limited understanding that not everyone here wants to hear your latest philosophical musings in an eCommerce thread.
And BTW, the last time you left "forever" it was 2 months. Some forever.
Incidentally, I thought your latest forum posts where more measured and appropriate hence why you were never re-banned (after your original ban and new account was discovered) so I have no clue what "mod action" prompted this. I haven't deleted any of your posts in months, and I see nothing in the mod logs recently either.
So perhaps you're hyperventilating over nothing, which wouldn't surprise me.
For someone so supposedly enlightened, you flip-and-snip whenever the wind blows the wrong way.
I neither have the time nor inclination to have a vendetta against anyone or push a worldview.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

