The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I am a 16 year old online video editor/content manager, what do you think about my copywrite?

Marketing, social media, advertising

anir

New Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
73%
Dec 21, 2022
Massachusetts, United States
As seen in the title, I have been doing video editing and content management for a few months now, and was wondering if anyone sees something in my copywrite/introduction that I can change up?

Hey, my name is Anir.

I am not only a short form-content creator, but I’ll offer being your long-term content manager for the same price. I have extensive knowledge of the tiktok, instagram, facebook, and youtube algorithm and will easily boost your channel growth and find you a proper audience in under a month. One good video can change your entire social media career.

Here’s what I will be offering:

I will manage all of your short-form content.

I will edit videos in a style that is optimized for retention.

I will engage the audience and create content that will generate lots of likes, comments, and shares.

And most of all, I will put your online career on the fast track.

As proof, I have my own account on 4 different social medias, racking up tons of views WITHOUT showing my face or needing an online personality. My first week on instagram, I hit 2 million views. My first week on tiktok I hit 1 million views. My first week on Facebook and Youtube, I brought the accounts to 100k views. Keep in mind, all this was without having an online personality to keep the audience involved.

Imagine if this were you, and you finally took action.

DM me if you are willing to get started.

View: https://imgur.com/a/C4VjlCJ

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Yula

Go Small, Then Big or Go Home
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
245%
Mar 26, 2021
Netherlands
I see a lot of “I do this”, “I do that”, “look at me”. Focus on your customer and sell them the outcome.

anir

New Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
73%
Dec 21, 2022
Massachusetts, United States
I see a lot of “I do this”, “I do that”, “look at me”. Focus on your customer and sell them the outcome.
Hm makes sense, I figured this when I was reading it over last night. I think I was too focused on selling them an OUTCOME that I never really put forward what I could PROVIDE for them.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

ChasingDream97

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
73%
Jun 19, 2023
Hm makes sense, I figured this when I was reading it over last night. I think I was too focused on selling them an OUTCOME that I never really put forward what I could PROVIDE for them.
You don't really tell them why they should care
Learn copywriting (twitter is a good place to start)

Bekit

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
491%
Aug 13, 2018
Hey, my name is Anir.

I am not only a short form-content creator, but I’ll offer being your long-term content manager for the same price. I have extensive knowledge of the tiktok, instagram, facebook, and youtube algorithm and will easily boost your channel growth and find you a proper audience in under a month. One good video can change your entire social media career.

Here’s what I will be offering:

I will manage all of your short-form content.

I will edit videos in a style that is optimized for retention.

I will engage the audience and create content that will generate lots of likes, comments, and shares.

And most of all, I will put your online career on the fast track.

As proof, I have my own account on 4 different social medias, racking up tons of views WITHOUT showing my face or needing an online personality. My first week on instagram, I hit 2 million views. My first week on tiktok I hit 1 million views. My first week on Facebook and Youtube, I brought the accounts to 100k views. Keep in mind, all this was without having an online personality to keep the audience involved.

Imagine if this were you, and you finally took action.

DM me if you are willing to get started.

I'm a copywriter. Here are some tips.
  • Incorporate the target client's PAIN points. (Their struggle, their frustration, the issues they are aware of)
  • Do a word search for every use of "I," "me," "my," "us," and "we" and see if you can re-word the sentence to say "you," "your," "yours" etc. It's not that you can't use these words - you just want the exercise to force you to focus on the target client and what THEY care about.
  • Remember that everyone reading your post is silently asking themselves, "What's in it for me?" Make sure your post helps them to see the answer to this question.
With those thoughts, here's how I would incorporate them and rewrite your intro:

================
Looking for a video content manager who can help you go viral?

If you have struggled to grow your audience, produce content, and hit your goals for views and followers, it's time to change all that.

Or if you have been frustrated at seeing other channels take off when yours is struggling to get traction, let's get you unstuck.

Hey, my name is Anir, and I'm both a content creator and manager for channels who want to grow big fast.

My Credentials:
- Instagram: Created a channel that hit 2 million views in its first week.
- Tiktok: Created a channel that hit 1 million views in its first week.
- Facebook: Created a channel that hit 100k views in its first week.
- YouTube: Created a channel that hit 100k views in its first week.
- ALL of the above channels were created WITHOUT showing the business owner's face or needing an existing online personality.

One good video can change your entire social media career.

When you work with me, you get someone with extensive knowledge of the tiktok, instagram, facebook, and youtube algorithms. I keep my finger on the pulse of what is working and how to leverage that for your growth. We will work together to easily boost your channel growth and find you a proper audience in under a month.

My Promise to You
  • I will manage of all of your short-form content.
  • I will edit videos in a style that is optimized for retention.
  • I will engage the audience and create content that will generate lots of likes, comments, and shares.
  • And most of all, I will put your online career on the fast track.
If you are ready to unlock all the potential that you know is in your channel, let's talk.

DM me to get started.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.