The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I wanna be young, wild and free forever!

Luca Melito

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Oct 1, 2018
Hi to all of you real life dreamers. I'm Luca, i' m writing from a little city in Italy where i've been living since i was born. Everything started about a month ago. After i've watched some videos about a young italian guy who earns with amazon fba, i've developed a big interest for business and personal growth and i decided to begin my personal journey reading the millionaire fastlane . I can definitely say it changed my whole perception of money and gave me a completely new vision of my future. Even though my parents, teachers and friends think i'm going crazy, i feel like i've found the answers that i needed reading mj's book, preparing myself to live the life that i hardly desire. I'm17 now, and i'm gonna push harder every day to reach my dreams and drive a lamborghini hurican performante through Califorinia seaside.
God bless you all, never stop dreaming!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

ljb7

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
196%
Jun 7, 2014
Welcome onboard! I started my entrepreneurial journey around the same age as you, around 6 years ago. I can proudly say for the last four years I've ran my own businesses, became completely independent, moved to another country, and focus on the things in life that matter most to me. Here are some tips:

1) While the initial euphoria of finding the path less travelled is indeed exciting, understand that the journey of entrepreneurship is a long one filled with countless peaks AND troughs. I know exactly what the initial motivation feels like. It's invigorating. So enjoy that, but understand that it is fleeting and will dissipate sooner rather than later. What is really important is executing on the plans you lay out and being ferociously persistent in your venture. I've seen people make it in 1 year, I've seen others make it in 5 years. The only people I haven't seen make it are the ones who stopped. Even the ones who haven't 'made' it yet, well, they're still going and they'll make it soon enough.

2) Being vocal about your new found passion is cool but its going to hamper your progress, I believe. Firstly, you're going to come up against resistance from everyone you know. And that's okay because thats to be expected. But your actions speak louder than words, and the only time people will accept what you're doing is when they see you crushing it. Don't waste your mental energy on trying to convince others, or defend your reality of the world. There's more important things for you to focus on. Like executing.

3) While this path is indeed unique and incredible, don't over-glorify it, because its messy, stressful, and ultimately pretty F*cking hard. You don't have all the answers at 17, and over the next few years you'll learn more about yourself through this journey then you ever could imagine. Always keep in mind that it ain't all sunshine and rainbows, but it is worth it.

Luca Melito

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Oct 1, 2018
Welcome onboard! I started my entrepreneurial journey around the same age as you, around 6 years ago. I can proudly say for the last four years I've ran my own businesses, became completely independent, moved to another country, and focus on the things in life that matter most to me. Here are some tips:

1) While the initial euphoria of finding the path less travelled is indeed exciting, understand that the journey of entrepreneurship is a long one filled with countless peaks AND troughs. I know exactly what the initial motivation feels like. It's invigorating. So enjoy that, but understand that it is fleeting and will dissipate sooner rather than later. What is really important is executing on the plans you lay out and being ferociously persistent in your venture. I've seen people make it in 1 year, I've seen others make it in 5 years. The only people I haven't seen make it are the ones who stopped. Even the ones who haven't 'made' it yet, well, they're still going and they'll make it soon enough.

2) Being vocal about your new found passion is cool but its going to hamper your progress, I believe. Firstly, you're going to come up against resistance from everyone you know. And that's okay because thats to be expected. But your actions speak louder than words, and the only time people will accept what you're doing is when they see you crushing it. Don't waste your mental energy on trying to convince others, or defend your reality of the world. There's more important things for you to focus on. Like executing.

3) While this path is indeed unique and incredible, don't over-glorify it, because its messy, stressful, and ultimately pretty f*cking hard. You don't have all the answers at 17, and over the next few years you'll learn more about yourself through this journey then you ever could imagine. Always keep in mind that it ain't all sunshine and rainbows, but it is worth it.

3) While this path is indeed unique and incredible, don't over-glorify it, because its messy, stressful, and ultimately pretty f*cking hard. You don't have all the answers at 17, and over the next few years you'll learn more about yourself through this journey then you ever could imagine. Always keep in mind that it ain't all sunshine and rainbows, but it is worth it.

Yes, of course everything you're saying is absolutely right. I've been praticing sport at high level for some years and i consider myself pretty disciplined. I've obviously omitted lots of details about my story and motivations, but i assure you they're not so foolish as i made them seem (it's not all about lambos :D ). I know it will be hard but, as you said, it is worth it. I'm fighting for my future against an unwanted, depressed life. I hope i will get some of my strength from this community!

Brian Suh

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
May 19, 2018
I’m with you! Who says life has to be hard? Now this isn’t to say one should do coke but people say “oh getting money is hard, getting fit is hard, getting girls is hard!!!!!” WHO says that?! Life is what you want it to be. Let your inner child out and dominate!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...