- Joined
- Jan 23, 2008
- Messages
- 1,460
Rep Bank
$890
$890
User Power: 7%
The Property: 650sq/ft, 1bd/1ba, new construction
$175,000, 20% down, 30yr fixed @ 5.75%
The Market: A growing bedroom community for a nearby resort town. Median home price $587,000.
The Analysis: Using Randallg99's spreadsheets, I see that market rents will not cashflow. (I'd have to get 131% to break even in five years.) With modest appreciation, I'm still projected to profit 1.1%/year. I think my money was better off in the market.:smxD:
You can see the condo I bought here.:smx3:
So now what?:bgh:
$175,000, 20% down, 30yr fixed @ 5.75%
The Market: A growing bedroom community for a nearby resort town. Median home price $587,000.
The Analysis: Using Randallg99's spreadsheets, I see that market rents will not cashflow. (I'd have to get 131% to break even in five years.) With modest appreciation, I'm still projected to profit 1.1%/year. I think my money was better off in the market.:smxD:
You can see the condo I bought here.:smx3:
So now what?:bgh:
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
