The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

EXECUTION I start my idea today (eCommerce + POD)

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

OverByte

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
May 18, 2014
NS, Canada
It's impressive you have 20k subs on your list. Is there a particular offer or strategy you are using to build the list or are these just people trickling in after viewing your ads?

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Jeannen

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
Apr 9, 2020
France
It's impressive you have 20k subs on your list. Is there a particular offer or strategy you are using to build the list or are these just people trickling in after viewing your ads?
Yes, I use a special offer to catch their interest

Jeannen

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
Apr 9, 2020
France
Any updates? Looking forward to hearing how you're doing with this now.
Made more than $200k SALES, but profit has gone to shit. I'm not working a lot on it, to be honest, I've become a lazy potato, and I spend most of my time doing stupid stuff like playing video games, I have 0 motivation haha

Pretty sure I could have done much more if I worked on it tho

Jeannen

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
Apr 9, 2020
France
06/04/2021

I haven't made an update for a long time. The store is still running, still making sales everyday ($400-500) and still getting people on the email list.

I've been busy with lots of shit and haven't paid much attention, but luckily I had an assistant running it for me.

Long story short, I fired him because I wasn't happy with his work (customer service + logistic management) and hired a new one who is amazing.
I want to train her for a Store Manager position, where she'll be able to grow the store by herself. That will allows me to work ON the business and not IN the business.

I've made over 30+ documents detailing every task in the store.

For now, I have more than 40k subs on my list, and I REALLY need to start using it properly. I paid an agency $3k/month, which basically destroyed all the profit I made last year. They were sending spammy emails, their automated flows performed WORST than mine, but that's my fault, I was lazy and didn't control anything.

I won't do the same mistake again. No agency, this time I'll train one of my assistants to do it.

Main focus right now:
  • Delegate as many tasks as possible
  • Improving the customers service (already done with my assistant)
  • Working on the "community" part (sharing user-generated content on social media, etc...)
  • Adding new products
Lots of work, but the better it is, the more I could sell the store for later. I'm trying to build a great investment for someone looking to make passive / half-passive income, but for now, this means increasing customer loyalty.

P.S. Wow, this thread is almost one year old !

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2021
Hi - can you DM me your info and I will send on some proper links. I could type it out but it...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
It's an affiliate link, so it's hard to give those up! The affiliate links are automatically...
MARKETPLACE Not sure how to start? This free book will teach you how to build a successful web design business
I would suggest you change the free book to paid as soon as possible, and use the revenue to...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
A week ago someone asked if one of my courses is still relevant (referring to the Upwork...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Thanks for clearing that up. What do you recommend for those who are still in the process of...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
I have not offered one of these in a while, but it looks like I have time to take on an...

What are Fastlaners Currently Reading?

Forum Sponsor

Grow an online business:
- Start immediately!
- Master business skills!
- 100+ Fastlane students enrolled!
Review & Details >

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads