Hi. I am from Argentina. I tell you my story briefly: Right now I have a lousy job, a bad work environment, very bad work hours and, above all, low pay. To give you an idea, I am only making $ 200 per month.
Some time ago I read MJ DeMarco's book (that's why I'm here). From that moment I began to take courses to learn new skills (programming and design, not because MJ deMarco did it but because it is something that I like and I never dared to do it and I know that with those skills and other related I can solve a problem, satisfy a demand, generate a project).
I have some ideas to develop or at least some vague ideas but it will only be possible to execute them when I have more knowledge, but while I train I need to live and eat. And here is the subject of this post:
In my country there is a great devaluation of the currency. If I could do something that would give me an extra of at least $ 200- $ 300 per month I could survive very well, it would be double or more than double what I am making right now. It would be a great relief.
I see in the forum that you carry out jobs and ventures that generate figures far above that. I guess winning $ 200- $ 300 is child's play for you guys ... so could you help me achieve that goal? How can I generate an extra $ 200- $ 300 per month? Can you give me any ideas or inspiration? I could even work from here for some of you.
I am very new to this, I am just learning HTML, CSS and Java script and about the world of entrepreneurship and online business. But my situation is dire, being able to generate those few extra dollars would give me enough oxygen to be able to concentrate on training without being clutching my head. I really appreciate that you have read and I listen to your ideas and opinions.
PD: Sorry if there are translation errors or misused expressions. I know basic English.
------------
Español:
Hola. Soy de Argentina. Les cuento mi historia Brevemente:
En este momento tengo un trabajo pésimo, mal ambiente laboral, malos horarios de trabajo y sobre todo mal pagado. Para que se den una idea, estoy ganando solamente $ 200 dólares por mes.
Hace un tiempo lei el libro de MJ deMarco (por eso estoy aquí). Desde ese momento comencé a hacer cursos para aprender nuevas habilidades (programación y diseño, no porque lo haya hecho MJ deMarco sino porque es algo que me gusta y nunca me atreví a hacerlo y se que con esas habilidas y otras relacionadas
puedo solucionar algun problema, satisfacer alguna demanda, generar algun proyecto).
Tengo algunas ideas para desarrollar o por lo menos algunas ideas vagas pero solo seran posible ejecutarlas cuando tenga mas conocimiento, pero mientras me capacito necesito vivir y comer.
Y aquí va el asunto de este post: En mi país hay una gran devaluación de la moneda. Si pudiera hacer algo que me diera un extra de al menos $200-$300 dólares por mes podría subsistir muy bien, seria el doble o mas del doble de los que gano ahora mismo. Sería un gran alivio.
Veo en el foro que ustedes realizan trabajos y emprendimientos que les generan cifras muy por encima de eso. Supongo que para ustedes ganar $200-$300 es un juego de niños...entonces, podrían ustedes ayudarme a lograr ese objetivo? Como puedo generar $200-$300 extras por mes? Me pueden dar alguna idea o inspiración? Incluso podría trabajar desde aquí para alguno de ustedes.
Soy muy nuevo en esto, apenas estoy aprendiendo HTML, CSS y Java script y sobre el mundo del emprendimiento y negocios online. Pero mi situación es apremiante, poder generar esos pocos dólares extras me daría bastante oxigeno para poder concentrarme en capacitarme sin estar agarrándome la cabeza.
Agradezco mucho que hayan leido y escucho sus ideas y opiniones.
Some time ago I read MJ DeMarco's book (that's why I'm here). From that moment I began to take courses to learn new skills (programming and design, not because MJ deMarco did it but because it is something that I like and I never dared to do it and I know that with those skills and other related I can solve a problem, satisfy a demand, generate a project).
I have some ideas to develop or at least some vague ideas but it will only be possible to execute them when I have more knowledge, but while I train I need to live and eat. And here is the subject of this post:
In my country there is a great devaluation of the currency. If I could do something that would give me an extra of at least $ 200- $ 300 per month I could survive very well, it would be double or more than double what I am making right now. It would be a great relief.
I see in the forum that you carry out jobs and ventures that generate figures far above that. I guess winning $ 200- $ 300 is child's play for you guys ... so could you help me achieve that goal? How can I generate an extra $ 200- $ 300 per month? Can you give me any ideas or inspiration? I could even work from here for some of you.
I am very new to this, I am just learning HTML, CSS and Java script and about the world of entrepreneurship and online business. But my situation is dire, being able to generate those few extra dollars would give me enough oxygen to be able to concentrate on training without being clutching my head. I really appreciate that you have read and I listen to your ideas and opinions.
PD: Sorry if there are translation errors or misused expressions. I know basic English.
------------
Español:
Hola. Soy de Argentina. Les cuento mi historia Brevemente:
En este momento tengo un trabajo pésimo, mal ambiente laboral, malos horarios de trabajo y sobre todo mal pagado. Para que se den una idea, estoy ganando solamente $ 200 dólares por mes.
Hace un tiempo lei el libro de MJ deMarco (por eso estoy aquí). Desde ese momento comencé a hacer cursos para aprender nuevas habilidades (programación y diseño, no porque lo haya hecho MJ deMarco sino porque es algo que me gusta y nunca me atreví a hacerlo y se que con esas habilidas y otras relacionadas
puedo solucionar algun problema, satisfacer alguna demanda, generar algun proyecto).
Tengo algunas ideas para desarrollar o por lo menos algunas ideas vagas pero solo seran posible ejecutarlas cuando tenga mas conocimiento, pero mientras me capacito necesito vivir y comer.
Y aquí va el asunto de este post: En mi país hay una gran devaluación de la moneda. Si pudiera hacer algo que me diera un extra de al menos $200-$300 dólares por mes podría subsistir muy bien, seria el doble o mas del doble de los que gano ahora mismo. Sería un gran alivio.
Veo en el foro que ustedes realizan trabajos y emprendimientos que les generan cifras muy por encima de eso. Supongo que para ustedes ganar $200-$300 es un juego de niños...entonces, podrían ustedes ayudarme a lograr ese objetivo? Como puedo generar $200-$300 extras por mes? Me pueden dar alguna idea o inspiración? Incluso podría trabajar desde aquí para alguno de ustedes.
Soy muy nuevo en esto, apenas estoy aprendiendo HTML, CSS y Java script y sobre el mundo del emprendimiento y negocios online. Pero mi situación es apremiante, poder generar esos pocos dólares extras me daría bastante oxigeno para poder concentrarme en capacitarme sin estar agarrándome la cabeza.
Agradezco mucho que hayan leido y escucho sus ideas y opiniones.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

