D
Deleted50669
Guest
And it wasn't that scary! The person on the other end was not the target customer, but was someone who has broad exposure to those customers.
After introducing myself and my value proposition she asked if I could send her "introductory materials" for people to get more information about my services. I have no idea what "introductory materials" are, but I'm going to research that pronto.
Will update with any progress on lead.
- Cheers
After introducing myself and my value proposition she asked if I could send her "introductory materials" for people to get more information about my services. I have no idea what "introductory materials" are, but I'm going to research that pronto.
Will update with any progress on lead.
- Cheers
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
