The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I have an amazing IDEA, but should I execute it?

Idea threads

Bling

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
74%
Apr 29, 2023
Main Question
I have an amazing idea, also i have some friends who are interested in it. But the main problem is I don’t have enough skills nor do i have money to hire a programmer. The main question is this idea can be executed by other developers. “Should I learn skills and then do it? Or what should I do?”. I can guarantee when I execute my idea it would be flawless it may take some time, but I would produce a quality product which would be efficient and people would love it which would make them buy our paid services too.​

Quick recap on me:
I’m just a student just turned 18. Previously I had 3 business ideas which I had executed and failed terribly, I don’t have any regrets I’ve learned a lot from those things. My friends don’t know coding, but are willing to sacrifice their time for this project and i have little to non knowledge about programming.
An advice from you guys would be appreciated and would be a great help to me, as I’m new to business.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
G

Guest06194gh

Main Question
I have an amazing idea, also i have some friends who are interested in it. But the main problem is I don’t have enough skills nor do i have money to hire a programmer. The main question is this idea can be executed by other developers. “Should I learn skills and then do it? Or what should I do?”. I can guarantee when I execute my idea it would be flawless it may take some time, but I would produce a quality product which would be efficient and people would love it which would make them buy our paid services too.​

Quick recap on me:
I’m just a student just turned 18. Previously I had 3 business ideas which I had executed and failed terribly, I don’t have any regrets I’ve learned a lot from those things. My friends don’t know coding, but are willing to sacrifice their time for this project and i have little to non knowledge about programming.
An advice from you guys would be appreciated and would be a great help to me, as I’m new to business.
I say go with it man, even a bad prototype is a prototype none the less. Could really be what sparks off the million dollar idea and gets investors circling you like sharks in water.

amp0193

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
442%
May 27, 2013
United States

Timo.

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
145%
Jun 26, 2023
If you are generally interested in learning programming then go for it. You will learn a lot and even if your business idea fails you will keep your skill and can use it for future projects. But if you just chase the money and think that this exact project will make you 100% rich then I would question your approach. Check if your idea solves a specific problem and delivers value.

My suggestion, if you decide to learn programming, would be to create a prototype as soon as you can and see how the market reacts. Check out this Thread by @Andy Black : MINDSET - Launch & Learn

I wish you good luck!
Timo

Bling

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
74%
Apr 29, 2023
Yes, I’ve been learning market too. I’ve been learning stocks, sales, copywriting. It would be amazing if you recommend how to do it, and some way to figure it out.

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
369%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
people would love it which would make them buy our paid services too.
Can you start by selling the services?

Also, this might help:

Bling

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
74%
Apr 29, 2023
If you are generally interested in learning programming then go for it. You will learn a lot and even if your business idea fails you will keep your skill and can use it for future projects. But if you just chase the money and think that this exact project will make you 100% rich then I would question your approach. Check if your idea solves a specific problem and delivers value.

My suggestion, if you decide to learn programming, would be to create a prototype as soon as you can and see how the market reacts. Check out this Thread by @Andy Black : MINDSET - Launch & Learn

I wish you good luck!
Timo
Thanks dude, surely ill be working on my project and yes this is something new which solves problems of people in masses with ai.

Bling

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
74%
Apr 29, 2023
Can you start by selling the services?

Also, this might help:
My plan is to build this project which would be helpful to people. And I thought i would make it as a free service and paid for the people who wants more than that.

I’ve read your post, I surely will follow that method thanks for it.

Last edited:

Andy Black

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
369%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
make it as a free service and paid for the people who wants more than that.
How quickly can you test that you can help people?
Can you do that this week?

Andy Black

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
369%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
A

A month maybe, because I gotta learn and implement those things.
What can you do *this* week?

Can you guage interest?

Can you find people who need help?

Bling

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
74%
Apr 29, 2023
What can you do *this* week?

Can you guage interest?

Can you find people who need help?
Sorry for the late reply.

For this week I can research things that could benefit my project and gather people for my work.

Yes. I have a friend of mine and I had the same issue and that's the reason why I did this project which could solve this problem in masses.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.