The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I have a brilliant business idea, but I just cant execute it.

Idea threads

nyitdom

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
70%
Dec 10, 2023
I have gotten the idea of building a business around advertising for other businesses altough I cant make it a legal entity because I dont own a residence. A year from now on I will be able to buy a house because I will go to work to get a house, but until then what can I do? Do I have any other options to get down to business faster? Is taking a loan from the bank to buy a house a good idea? I dont think so. I cant begin execution this way and Im going crazy because of it.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

ZCP

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
336%
Oct 22, 2010
Woodstock, GA
how many have you sold?

focus on selling one / creating value. start doing. remove all the excuses and sell one.

Nvardaro4

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
267%
Jul 2, 2022
I have gotten the idea of building a business around advertising for other businesses altough I cant make it a legal entity because I dont own a residence. A year from now on I will be able to buy a house because I will go to work to get a house, but until then what can I do? Do I have any other options to get down to business faster? Is taking a loan from the bank to buy a house a good idea? I dont think so. I cant begin execution this way and Im going crazy because of it.
What is your idea. What are you selling. Where do you live. Move to families house

nyitdom

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
70%
Dec 10, 2023
how many have you sold?

focus on selling one / creating value. start doing. remove all the excuses and sell one.
If I sell one without going legal first then isnt that tax fraud ?
Answering to @Nvardaro4 I cant move to my families house becuase my family is fd up.

Nvardaro4

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
369%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
I just replied to a thread with this:

One of my red flags is the word "idea",

especially when it's an "idea for an app",

especially when you can't reach a wider audience,

especially when it will take a minimum of 6-8 months.

At least you're smart enough to be skeptical that it might be just looking good in theory.

Consider Product-founder fit. What can YOU do to help someone and get paid, this week?

Maybe check out "Just Start Already" and "Who Have You Helped?" in my signature?

ZCP

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
336%
Oct 22, 2010
Woodstock, GA
If I sell one without going legal first then isnt that tax fraud ?
Answering to @Nvardaro4 I cant move to my families house becuase my family is fd up.

Nvardaro4

Your question is so basic and so far off that for now you need to get a job while reading / studying. Get a business for dummies book and start reading while getting some real world experience in sales and doing the thing you want to do in the industry you want to do it in.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.