The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I hate rich people and this forum sucks.

StevieB

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
269%
Jan 23, 2016
I hate rich people because I needed a cheap apartment, and they said the price went up because a lot of other people asked about it.

Also this forum sucks because it took me a while to figure out how to even post something new. WTF?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Ninjakid

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
217%
Jun 23, 2014
Buddy Guy Eh
cff.png

StevieB

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
269%
Jan 23, 2016
Not bait at all. It is actually kind of hard to make a new post here.

Also a lot rich people are douchbags.

c_morris

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
344%
Oct 30, 2016
Nova Scotia, Canada

Really? You've done it 183 times!!

You are generalizing about the rich. A lot of rich people are also philanthropists and heavily involved in the communities in which they operate. Why not celebrate that instead of "hating" the rich?

I Am I Said

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Sep 14, 2017
Canada
Sounds more like you hate the law of Supply vs. Demand, which is kinda like hating gravity. You can't see it, people argue about whether it should work or not, but its effects are there.

Don't know a lot of really rich people, but I am acquainted with a decent number of poor douchebags...

Ninjakid

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
217%
Jun 23, 2014
Buddy Guy Eh

Well seeing as it's stereotype day, and I didn't get the memo, I'll add that whites are all racist, blacks steal bikes, Mexicans are illegals, Asians are good at math, and ninjas love ice cream

StevieB

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
269%
Jan 23, 2016
There's ton's of "celebrating the rich" in this forum. There's also tons of rich douchbags.

Also yes it's a pain in the a$$ to make a new post here. I've been on forums and there's an option in the top right of the screen to make a new post, I always have to dig into the screen to make posts here.

Amon

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
274%
Jun 29, 2016
Cleveland, OH

This is quality material -

noooo! All rich people are douchebags!! Just like how all Thais are about is dogs and cats. : )

welcome to the forum glad you're here

ZF Lee

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
180%
Jul 27, 2016
Malaysia
Please, enough of 'hate the rich' posts....
Hating ain't gonna make us rich.
This is Fastlane, not Hatelane.

#landfill

StevieB

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
269%
Jan 23, 2016
Ok I don't get it. What is it about rich people that are a bunch of douchbags?

Do you really not know?

Rich douchebags that charge pennies for a little extra for rent.

Like the douches that charge pennies while you're playing a game to get a new outfit.

StevieB

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
269%
Jan 23, 2016
Please, enough of 'hate the rich' posts....
Hating ain't gonna make us rich.
This is Fastlane, not Hatelane.

#landfill

Pretty sure MJ actually made a full section of this in his book as well. Don't think it's "landfill" material, but rather a reminder of how douches can put money over ethics.

To put this in context, I could easily charge an extra $100/month for a rental, but the renters that are attracted to this particular rental are in financial dire straights.

Sure I could charge more for it, but I don't need it as much as they do.

I could kick them out and get a little bit more, but I would be a douche for doing it.

Thoelt53

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
293%
Dec 8, 2016
Boston, MA
I hate rich people because I needed a cheap apartment, and they said the price went up because a lot of other people asked about it.

Also this forum sucks because it took me a while to figure out how to even post something new. WTF?
Find another apartment or make more money.

Meanwhile, quit your bitching.

Ivan2BAlive

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
146%
May 24, 2017
Louisville, KY
Do you really not know?

Rich douchebags that charge pennies for a little extra for rent.

Like the douches that charge pennies while you're playing a game to get a new outfit.

So like charging $50 or maybe $100 more on rent may seem like pennies to them, but to po folk that's more of what they can't afford. I get it, but let's say they're not even rich. Let's say that they're trying to keep up with the interest rates, property taxes and other variables that forces them to raise the rent. Could that be the cause? Just saying.

Thoelt53

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
293%
Dec 8, 2016
Boston, MA
Pretty sure MJ actually made a full section of this in his book as well. Don't think it's "landfill" material, but rather a reminder of how douches can put money over ethics.

To put this in context, I could easily charge an extra $100/month for a rental, but the renters that are attracted to this particular rental are in financial dire straights.

Sure I could charge more for it, but I don't need it as much as they do.

I could kick them out and get a little bit more, but I would be a douche for doing it.
Go live in Section 8. Or find an affordable apartment. Or make more money. Or complain some more.

I’ve been in your predicament, and I chose to make more money.

The market decides fair value. Don’t be upset that the market can afford a more expensive apartment than you can. The landlord is not to blame here.

Thoelt53

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
293%
Dec 8, 2016
Boston, MA
There's ton's of "celebrating the rich" in this forum. There's also tons of rich douchbags.

Also yes it's a pain in the a$$ to make a new post here. I've been on forums and there's an option in the top right of the screen to make a new post, I always have to dig into the screen to make posts here.
What’s wrong with celebrating being rich? I want it as much for myself as much as I do a random stranger. I’ll celebrate both.

Don’t forget about poor douchebags. I almost got into a fist fight with one earlier today. Rich, poor, gay, straight, white, black, a douchebag is still a douchebag.

And I’m sure I can apologize on @MJ DeMarco behalf that you had to “work” to make a post here. Criticism is fine, bring it up with MJ. But when you bitch and moan, any merit your criticism had goes right out the door.

Last edited:

D.Davis

Ingeninja
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
138%
Oct 8, 2017
Texas

Ivan2BAlive

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
146%
May 24, 2017
Louisville, KY
@StevieB

I kinda understand where your're coming from. There "are" some rich people that deserves the title douchebag, (eg. CEO's receiving golden parachutes during the 2008 recession and receiving the money off the backs of taxpayers, which they should go to jail and I'm still feeling the repercussions from my a$$, but that's a different topic. . . .anyhow) but not all of them are like that. I used to think that way too that when your're rich then you gotten there by stepping on people, being greedy and always look out for number 1. Not anymore. About 80% of the 1% are first generation rich. Look at MJ's story just because he made millions does that mean he's a douchebag? Not really.

Thoelt53

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
293%
Dec 8, 2016
Boston, MA
@StevieB

I kinda understand where your're coming from. There "are" some rich people that deserves the title douchebag, (eg. CEO's receiving golden parachutes during the 2008 recession and receiving the money off the backs of taxpayers, which they should go to jail and I'm still feeling the repercussions from my a$$, but that's a different topic. . . .anyhow) but not all of them are like that. I used to think that way too that when your're rich then you gotten there by stepping on people, being greedy and always look out for number 1. Not anymore. About 80% of the 1% are first generation rich. Look at MJ's story just because he made millions does that mean he's a douchebag? Not really.
Income doesn’t designate your demeanor.

You’re either a douchebag, or you’re not. Rich, poor, middle class, it doesn’t matter.

Let’s hate all douchebags regardless of income. Or dare I say that you are.. discriminating.

The point is that you either own where you’re at in life, and if you don’t like it, you change it. Or you can blame everyone else.

Life is F*cking hard, no one is going to argue that, and everyday brings a new obstacle and struggle. That’s what forges great human beings and separates them from the weak, victim-minded, exterior locus of control pansies than make up the majority of the population. The 80/20 rule applies here as well.

It all starts with acceptance and accountability.

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Is this a form of suicide by cop?

I'll landfill it. I think it fails the Elon test...

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah

Using your logic, @StevieB sucks because it took him so long to figure out how to use his brain and post something new! WTF!

OMG, it's on every page at the top left! IT'S TOO HARD!

Screen Shot 2017-11-21 at 8.17.47 AM.png

And because this forum sucks and a forum that sucks must have people that suck, the INSIDERS subscription @Raoul Duke has donated to you has been revoked. Now the forum really sucks! I'll ask @Raoul Duke who he'd like to transfer it to.

PS: I'm guessing this user was hacked by the loser roommate or something, but you never know. Damn rich people!

ironman150

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
189%
Jun 22, 2017
GREEN BAY WI

We celebrate the rich because we understand the work it takes to get there. Not there myself just yet, but i'm here to improve and F*ck yeah, get rich damn it. it's your life, make your mark or kiss off and go to the easy posting forums and for God's sake, stop posting here as your dropping our collective IQ.

ironman150

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
189%
Jun 22, 2017
GREEN BAY WI
Using your logic, @StevieB sucks because it took him so long to figure out how to use his brain and post something new! WTF!

OMG, it's on every page at the top left! IT'S TOO HARD!

View attachment 16934

And because this forum sucks and a forum that sucks must have people that suck, the INSIDERS subscription @Raoul Duke has donated to you has been revoked. Now the forum really sucks! I'll ask @Raoul Duke who he'd like to transfer it to.

PS: I'm guessing this user was hacked by the loser roommate or something, but you never know. Damn rich people!
HEY @Raoul Duke, i'll throw my name in the hat!!

Raoul Duke

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
324%
Feb 26, 2016

ThirtyOne

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
149%
Jul 18, 2017
Los Angeles

Wow wow! Did he by chance have a ticket to the sucky summit he no longer wants too? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Raoul Duke

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
324%
Feb 26, 2016
I am at a loss for words. For the most part I've cut out my shenanigans. I am trying to go about it has everyone to me is my Brother, Sister, Uncle or Aunt. This was really a kick in the teeth.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.