The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I hate rich people and this forum sucks.

StevieB

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
269%
Jan 23, 2016
Hook, line, and sinker.

It doesn't matter how much money we make, we are all bags of emotion.

If you can understand this, then you can have an advertisement that no else can.

This thread was moved to the 'landfill' but the political climate it would have gone viral in another forum.

There's a lot of rage toward the rich, the question is are fighting against or using it to your advantage?

In the 1940's the people who sold horses raged against the system. Eventually, they lost.

Sure this is the landfill but who decides that? It's certainly not the forum admins.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

StevieB

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
269%
Jan 23, 2016
@StevieB

I kinda understand where your're coming from. There "are" some rich people that deserves the title douchebag, (eg. CEO's receiving golden parachutes during the 2008 recession and receiving the money off the backs of taxpayers, which they should go to jail and I'm still feeling the repercussions from my a$$, but that's a different topic. . . .anyhow) but not all of them are like that. I used to think that way too that when your're rich then you gotten there by stepping on people, being greedy and always look out for number 1. Not anymore. About 80% of the 1% are first generation rich. Look at MJ's story just because he made millions does that mean he's a douchebag? Not really.

"Kind of understand that" in the tune of million's of people, then you will get it.

What was the golden rule? You touch millions and you will make them.

StevieB

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
269%
Jan 23, 2016
Using your logic, @StevieB sucks because it took him so long to figure out how to use his brain and post something new! WTF!

OMG, it's on every page at the top left! IT'S TOO HARD!

View attachment 16934

And because this forum sucks and a forum that sucks must have people that suck, the INSIDERS subscription @Raoul Duke has donated to you has been revoked. Now the forum really sucks! I'll ask @Raoul Duke who he'd like to transfer it to.

PS: I'm guessing this user was hacked by the loser roommate or something, but you never know. Damn rich people!

Using your logic, @StevieB sucks because it took him so long to figure out how to use his brain and post something new! WTF!

OMG, it's on every page at the top left! IT'S TOO HARD!

View attachment 16934

And because this forum sucks and a forum that sucks must have people that suck, the INSIDERS subscription @Raoul Duke has donated to you has been revoked. Now the forum really sucks! I'll ask @Raoul Duke who he'd like to transfer it to.

PS: I'm guessing this user was hacked by the loser roommate or something, but you never know. Damn rich people!

Actually this is wrong.

I had to shift through tons of posts before I saw the "create new post"

StevieB

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
269%
Jan 23, 2016
For example :

upload_2017-12-5_2-39-15.png

There's no create new post here. You have to scroll down forever to make a new post.

Just an FYI -- but by all mean's ignore this simple function of the forum.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

ZF Lee

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
180%
Jul 27, 2016
Malaysia
For example :

View attachment 17049

There's no create new post here. You have to scroll down forever to make a new post.

Just an FYI -- but by all mean's ignore this simple function of the forum.
On the bright side, it's a barrier of entry for those who want to post new stuff that can help people or get good help.

If you really want to do it, you will do it, whether or not the button takes too long to find lol :smile2:

BTW, you know that laziness is a generally well known trigger point in an entrepreneur forum, right? It's a SCRIPT killer that feeds on our blood. I am not surprised at what transpired despite the popcorn drama....

Ninjakid

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
217%
Jun 23, 2014
Buddy Guy Eh
Hook, line, and sinker.

It doesn't matter how much money we make, we are all bags of emotion.

If you can understand this, then you can have an advertisement that no else can.

This thread was moved to the 'landfill' but the political climate it would have gone viral in another forum.

There's a lot of rage toward the rich, the question is are fighting against or using it to your advantage?

In the 1940's the people who sold horses raged against the system. Eventually, they lost.

Sure this is the landfill but who decides that? It's certainly not the forum admins.

Am I the only one who has no clue what he's trying to say? I nearly had a stroke from reading this.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.