"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The C.E.N.T.S Framework outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED®). From multimillionaires to digital nomads to side hustlers who are grinding a job, the Fastlane Forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses with one goal in mind: Freedom— both financial and temporal.
Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.
Just found this forum, so much interesting info. I've had my IG account since the guys launched over 4 years ago. Never bothered to ask them to place me on the suggested list, and never bothered to grow following so aggressively for monetizations purposed. But considering how much IG has grew in the past and the nature of my account ---> @sanfrancisco Definitely have a lot to learn from you guys. As well as contributeYes Instagram is a great platform for business & personal branding yet most doesn't realize it's potential and usefulness. I've started monetizing Instagram last month and my profit already exceeded 4 digit. 10 days ago my Instagram was over 160k (check my previous thread) and now has over 180,000 followers. It's all about creativity and being unique.
Being worthwhile is irrelevant if you don't have social proof...or you could come up with something worthwhile that would bring plenty of organic results that could potentially be responsive for life.
Exactly.This guide really isn't anything near the best way for gaining followers.
Buy FollowLiker, or a similar bot, and follow the people who follow your competitors/any account in your niche. I gain 500-1000 per day just off of following, then I gain another 1k from SFS and paid shouts.
Also I would suggest to just stick to following/unfollowing/liking. Commenting often ends in account bans unless you are using a large amount of high spun, unique comments.
Are there like limits on FL? When i use imacros i try not to like more then 1249 pictures a day or they make me do the capcha thing.Exactly.
iMacros does its job but iss limited to instagram's API.
FL on the other hand, is way better.
It helped my brand grow steadily at 50-100 followers per day.
I've been using it since march..
and I increased my brand's followers by 10K in less than 4 months.
I only tested with likes though.
(I wounder how following would effect in followers that stick)
I stopped commenting for seeming too spammy and higher risk of getting banned like you say.
What's SFS btw?
There has been a lot of talk about Instagram on the forum lately. I have never been involved with social media marketing, but I decided to give it a try. It's free traffic, so what the heck.
I have managed to get 641 followers in just 7 days without paying a dollar, so I must be doing something right. I have experienced with a lot of things, and I believe, that I have now found the perfect (free) setup to maximize growth, while minimizing the work involved.
Without further ado, I present you the step-by-step guide to getting followers on Instagram:
1) Choose your niche. I chose an expensive outdoor hobby, but it's totally up to you.
2) Create your account, give it a good general name like "footballphotos", "footballdaily", "lovefootball" etc.
3) Download the app called "Get Followers" on the App Store. It's an app where you follow people to get followers. The goal is to get around 50 followers. You just need some traction to get started. Most of them will unfollow you within a week or so, but that's perfectly fine. Once you have 50 followers, go on and unfollow everyone again.
3) Go to yourniche | Tumblr and find around 12 photos you like (I'm not sure about the copyright aspect of this). Download them and upload them all to your Instagram account. Remember to use niche specific hashtags.
4) Download Firefox (it works best) and download the extension called iMacros. Go to www.websta.me and log into your account. Open up iMacros and upload this script:
I have been experimenting a lot with this, and this one works well. You will need to enter a hashtag where it says "hashtag1" and another one where it says "hashtag2". These two cannot be the same! This will keep the script switching between the hashtags and constantly liking the newest photos. 28 seconds is the absolute limit to avoid getting banned by Instagram, so don't edit this.
5) Go to the settings on your computer and turn off the screensaver, sleep function etc. so your computer will stay awake. If you have a laptop, remember to plug the charger in.
6) When you're not at the computer, open Firefox, go to www.websta.me/tag/yourniche and open iMacros, find your script, press "Play (Loop)" and enter "100" or something like that. This will prevent the script from ending.
7) Go to sleep or whatever, wake up with likes and new followers.
Remember to post photos once or twice a day, at least in the beginning.
When you get to +400 followers or something, create a new Gmail account for your Instagram and put this in your description: "Submit your photos: email@example.com". People will start to send you their photos, so you don't have to do the work.
8) Download IFTTT on your smartphone and set up a recipe, where it sends an e-mail to your private e-mail, every time an e-mail goes to your Instagram e-mail. By doing this, you will not have to check your Instagram's e-mail at all.
9) Keep doing this until you hit your desired amount of followers.
This could be done with multiple accounts at once, but that's not something I'm doing yet.
You could also direct message accounts in your niche, and ask to do a shoutout for each other, and get a lot of exposure very easily.
I'm looking forward to reaching a few thousand followers, and start to monetize on this. If you're interested, I'll post again, when I get there.
Please post any questions you might have, and feel free to share your thoughts on this.
good engagement can never happen with fake or manufactured followers, the more people on IG that attempt the bot angle in my niche the better. because they aren't a threat. Organic growth and organic engagement is king on IG. Since the algorithm change last year its helped slow down fake accounts, if your followers aren't fans of your page it won't grow.I know this post is years old but it's a good place to make my point. I run an Instagram account my own personal hobby and through analytics and the right marketing was able to make it very successful. If you can surpass 1000 followers, that puts you into the 90th percentile of all accounts--be proud. The trend today is to use automated programs to find other users who like the same things as you do and get them to visit your page and follow you. They're real people, not Russian models or fake bots, and they interact.
While doing reconnaissance on an e-commerce niche food business for sale, one of their biggest selling points was over 10000 followers on Instagram. I looked the page over and noticed right away that their average like count was around 80-100 for each post. That means out of 10000 followers, they're only engaging between 0.80 - 1%. I think a large percentage of those were inactive bots that were purchased for credibility, and to a layman, I'm sure it does add a great layer of credibility, but an asset it is not. Get yourself a good analytics subscription, it pays for itself.
Join Fastlane Insiders.
Yes, ads can be annoying. But please...
...to support the Unscripted/Fastlane mission (and to respect the immense amount of time needed to manage this forum) please DISABLE your ad-block. Thank you.