• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 40,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

FORUM SEARCH

Get answers about starting a business from real entrepreneurs. Powered by Google.

How to find the first idea?

Discussion in 'General Entrepreneur Discussion' started by Visibles, Jun 13, 2018.

1. Visibles

Visibles New Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $13
    Hi all,

I've been browsing this forum on and off over the last few months since reading millionaire fastlane.

While I've made tremendous strides in my health, attitude, and perspective on life, I still can't seem to get myself moving into entrepreneurial ventures or what I would consider to be the fastlane. I just can't seem to find an idea I feel is worth following through on.

When it comes to starting your own businesses and entering the fast-lane, how did you find what it is you ended up doing? What advice would you give to someone looking for that first idea of their own?

Last edited: Jun 13, 2018
    Will-v-the-World and Roz like this.
  2. Andy Black

Andy Black Any colour, as long as it's red. Staff Member Read Millionaire Fastlane FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR

Rep Bank:
    $149,860
    Who can you help?
    You don't need to be an expert

RoadTrip and Roz like this.