The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

How to and Where to start?

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

Aug 30, 2018
I am a programmer and Cyber Security Researcher and I want to setup my own company but I am confused.
Like Where to start and How to start?
What topic should I choose to start with

Can anyone help me out?
Thanks alot.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

amp0193

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
May 27, 2013
United States
I am a programmer and Cyber Security Researcher and I want to setup my own company but I am confused.
Like Where to start and How to start?
What topic should I choose to start with

Can anyone help me out?
Thanks alot.

Sorry man, we can't.

No one here knows Cyber Security better than you do.

We don't know the problems, the opportunities, the ins and outs of Cyber Security.

Start with something that you can provide VALUE in. Is there something you know, or something you can do, that people NEED? Start there.

arobinson04

Contributor
Jul 7, 2013
Sorry man, we can't.

No one here knows Cyber Security better than you do.

We don't know the problems, the opportunities, the ins and outs of Cyber Security.

Start with something that you can provide VALUE in. Is there something you know, or something you can do, that people NEED? Start there.

Want to echo this point.

@Andy Black has a ton of good reading on this topic also.

But the basic premise is, focus first on helping someone. Once you help enough people, you'll discover what topics to start with and where to go from there.

Andy Black

Dad, Husband, Inbound Marketeer
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Speedway Pass
May 20, 2014
Ireland
What are people already spending money on that indicates they’re interested in Cyner Security?

Where can you find those people?

Can you start helping them now?

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2021
Yeah, your youtube channel is incredible and all the videos I have seen so far are really great...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
Finally! I just launched a short story on Kindle (FREE if you have Kindle Unlimited)! After...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
I planned to make a separate post for this video but it is useful here as well for anyone...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Last promo of the year.. Get the training you need now or miss it. Promo Code: FINALHOUR...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
UPDATED POST: Hey Guys! I wanted to give a quick update on what this program has become. In...
MARKETPLACE Grow Your Business With a Book (An Unorthodox Marketing Strategy That Built One of the Largest...
Are you looking for a new, lesser-known but potentially very lucrative source of leads to your...

Forum Sponsor

sponsor

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom