- Joined
- Jun 5, 2013
- Messages
- 133
Rep Bank
$740
$740
User Power: 216%
I couldn't agree more. I honestly feel sorry for people who try to convince themselves more than me that they're happy being shackled down by a woman and child. Seems horrendously depressing.
There are billions of people running around with different needs, values and wants. There are people who are happy being single, practicing serial monogamy, abstaining from sex, having multiple partners, being married, etc...
I wouldn't presume to know you better than you know yourself. If you say you are happier single, I believe you. I also don't think you should presume to know others better than they know themselves. Believe it or not, there are people out there who are happily married.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
