The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

How is your sex life during your pursuit of millions?

Topics relating to managing people and relationships
Status
Not open for further replies.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
I love to have sex.

So do professional athletes and that usually leads to the Sidewalk, despite the multimillion dollar contracts: Divorces. Baby mommas. Alimony. Child support. Stalkers. Extortion. Yea, sex is great but IMO, is a high-risk activity and yes, I have stories pertaining to the aforementioned.

Check the latest news for a prime example of what I just described above. (Search for the AZ Cardinals.)

Enjoy life, but please, never forget that your actions can carry consequences, some of which, can last for a lifetime.

socaldude

Saturn Sedan and PT Cruiser enthusiast.
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
211%
Jan 10, 2012
San Diego, CA
Here is where shit gets tricky and complicated.

If you have a one night stand you can get an STD, be accused of rape, or end up with a baby.

BTW if you are ever accused of rape, you WILL go to jail, doesn't matter if there is no evidence.

Sex is not the problem IMO as contraception is pretty reliable but still risky. But the problem is the type of person you are having sex with.

Here is the thing about relationships. When we are emotionally charged in a relationship we magnify all the positive qualities and we ignore all the negative qualities. We tell everyone how we found our "soul mate" and blah blah blah. Then 6 months down the road all of a sudden they are the worst thing that has ever happened to you.

Part of living a successful live is avoiding things that could have the potential to destroy your freedom. Your time, money and energy etc.

With sex not only will you end up with a kid but you'll be attached to your ex partner for a lifetime all sucking up your time and money.

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
but I have witnessed a good friend get a girl pregnant at 22, rush into marriage, now 4 years later getting ready to go through a divorce. Now, he isn't really focused on becoming a fastlaner, but because of one decision

And damn, he used a condom too! So much for that "protection" eh? Your protection goes out the window if it breaks, slips off, or is defective. And even then, it still isn't 100% due to application, removal, foreplay, etc.

The point is no, not every woman will accuse you of rape, or give you an STD. Experience and having a level head will keep you away from crazies.

And indeed it will; I've dodged some bullets to the point I could write another book.

Wear a condom, use protection, be smart about it.
A condom is the best form of contraception.

LOL, that's what I said too, but sorry guys the "protection" is an illusion. I've had 3 horrific experiences in my life and in each case "protection" was involved. Each of these scenarios was utterly draining to the point I could not work, sleep, or eat. It literally became suffocating. This "protection" ya'll speak so highly of didn't stop me from having to walk into a courtroom to get a restraining order. This protection doesn't stop chronological liars from not lying. This protection doesn't stop gold-diggers from claiming whatever they want to claim.

Your protection is an illusion as about as thin as the rubber itself. But hey, WTF do I know?

Drop your pants and have at it.

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Those girls are part of my rotation.
I can F*ck them anywhere anytime.
MJ either your gay
just really despise women because how you talk about sex life is very negative.

Nice first post ... and the last. This forum has no time for immature morons who think women are pieces of meat to be "rotated" and slayed. I despise women so much I'd like to spare the women on this forum your ilk.

Adios.

Entourage

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
154%
Sep 12, 2012
to be honest i had slept with at least 32 women.
why i call bitches? because they are simply bitches. women that don't appreciate themselves, walking half naked meat. i don't call bitches to women that have manner in dress.
i have nothing to prove to you guys. i don't even know all of you.
and dating is somehow a number game. probability. you get more if you willing to hit more. so without 'chasing', impossible to get laid. unless you're drop-dead gorgeous, famous, or rich.

relax. i need positive insight and advice, i don't need prejudge.

My dear friend

and I'm saying friend, because I'm truely adressing you as one.

These 'bitches', who you so happily call, that don't have any self-worth and are walking meat are probably dressing and acting that way due to their low self-esteem. You, calling them 'bitches' and treating them as such is a sign that you happily fall into THEIR vicious cycle of broken hearts and shattered dreams. Instead of being the guy that takes advantage of their low self-esteem, be the guy that cranks it up, and show her that a woman DOES NOT have to dress in that manner in order to get a mans' attention. You don't need drop-dead gorgeous looks, fame or richness to plant this seed into their head, you would however need to change your character. And if you could succesfully do this, you'd soon notice that instead of chasing women, you're pulling them towards you due to the value that YOU add in their LIVE.

You're fighting the problem instead of building the solution.

And in return, YOU are the reason these "bitches" exist.

I certainly believe that you've slept with over 32 women. My number is somewhere around 24. The difference between you and me is that you'd go to 60, whilst I ponder if there was a way to tell past me to return to 1, and stick with it.

Have a nice day.

The-J

Dog Dad
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
264%
Aug 28, 2011
Ontario
I don't understand why so many men 'pursue' women. It's silly. Even if you get it, what changes? Nothing. Pussy is pussy.

Work on your dreams and let the women come to you. Think about it: would you rather be a physically fit, emotionally stable, wealthy man who has sex on his terms, or would you rather be a guy who 'gets bitches' at the cost of his own time, dreams and self-worth?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

socaldude

FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
211%
Jan 10, 2012
San Diego, CA
Ultimately it comes down to choices. What are you willing to sacrifice to live the life you wanna live?

The Fastlane is a long a$$ rapsheet of choices, sacrifices, decisions and habits spread out about YEARS of your life.

1. How do you spend your time? Studying the solution to a need or F***N around on the internet?
2. How do you spend your money? Saving it for vital start up cash flow or Buying ugly a$$ shirts at Nordstrom?
3. Who do you associate with? Joe Blow the crack head who just stole something?
4. Where is your focus? On solving a need and creating value or inflating your ego no one cares about?

There's a reason why the majority doesn't live the Fastlane lifestyle because people are F*cken lazy, mindless and irresponsible. And most of all make poor choices.

Anybody can go into a bar and get drunk and have a one night stand. If you wanna do it go for it. Anybody can walk into a Fast Food restaurant and pig out. Anybody can walk into a BMW dealership and lease a new 3 series BMW. That's all open for the taking. Yeah that shit sounds good and fun but just because it feels good doesn't mean its good. 95% of the people around you will do all or some of this.

This shit is like the Mafia, once your in, its hard to get out. Once you have 2 baby mommas, a load of debt, obligations, its devastating to a Fastlane road.

BUT at the same time anybody can log on to Amazon.com and buy MJs book, anybody can log on to the internet and obtain knowledge, anybody can save money.

Choices are all on the table. You can do whatever the hell you want.

Choices have the power to INSTANTLY propel you into the heights of giants OR suck you down into a hell hole.

You'll be shocked to know just how much you can change in life if you just F*ckEN CHANGE your choices, if you just get up and act, if you just try and get committed.

Likewise you can F*ck your life up big time if you dont think things through, if you don't give a shit, if you succumb to instant gratification and make shitty choices.

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Holy old thread Batman...

Could we have picked a better thread to reactivate after 5 years?

This might have worked 5 years ago when first posted, but it's not a topic I care to entertain on this forum today.

Thread closed.

travisl

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
273%
Mar 26, 2013
Silicon Valley, California
Took the time to read this thread.

Wondering why the whole conversation has mostly been about just Promiscuous sex.

I'll tell you everyone who has the best sex lives in their pursuit of becoming a millionaire or successful entrepreneur. The people in good, nurturing, successful relationships and marriages. Their partners will fully understand them. They will understand their motives. They understand what kind of person their partner is. When you speak they understand. There is a level of "Oneness" between you emotionally, intellectually, leading to oneness physically.

Trying not to sound too much like a spiritual mentor or hippie. LOL

I hope you guys realize that all of the good information that you find here on this forum, in MJ's book, or in any other decent business or entrepreneur book have principals that don't only apply to the business side of your life. It applies to everything in your life.

In other words, are you going to be able to experience the highest levels of success in your financial life if you live like you are wealthy even before you are, or have put the work in to get there? I don't think so.

Same goes, For Everything.

Are you going to be able to experience the best sex before you have put the work in with the right person? Acting out of Impatience gets you no where, or takes you backwards, just like in your financial life.

I believe this forum and lifestyle is about a higher level of understanding of life than the rest. If you achieve this higher level, you will be able to enjoy everything in your life to levels tenfold of average people.

Promiscuity seems to be running rampant in our society today. One thing to think about. Always question, if the masses are doing it, question it.

Do you want to be like the masses?

Ask anyone. The best sex is had only when you have put in the effort to build something meaningful with your partner.

That's the only kind I want.

Now hopefully some horny freak will come along and yell at me and tell me how gay I am for doing something the right way.

But then again these will probably be the guys that at some point will be asking the same questions.

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah

mrsilva

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
63%
Oct 25, 2012
^^^WTF did I just read it?

clitoris-ive-never-heard-of-that-pokemon.jpg

Yussef

Knowledge Recycler
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
76%
Jan 30, 2012
Diseases aside. If your making any real type of money or plan to, you need to keep your game tight and start laying the foundation now.

A big part of acquiring wealth and power is based on relationships.

The following rule applies to fortune 500 execs, street hustlers and strip clubs patrons. Listen closely.

Who you allow inside of your circle can make or break you. "He who controls the diameter of your thinking, determines the circumference of your actions." If you are financially set, take a look at these chicks life resumes to see how you will benefit from allowing them in your circle before you jump up and down on them. They will certainly benefit so why shouldn't you.

The last time I checked there wasn't a shortage in the pu$$y supply chain. As you elevate in status, so should your choices in the company that you keep.

I have never understood how people get caught up in ugly situations behind sex. If you love sleeping with beautiful women and you are wealthy and need to keep a clean, low profile, then work hard here in the states for 3 months and every 4th month reward yourself with a month long stay in Brazil or any exotic location where you will be treated like a king and everything will stay discreet.

I think I need to write a book because so many of these guys have the game confused. It's basic math. Women outnumber men, yet most act as if it's the other way around.

Stop chasing and make them chase you. Especially if you are successful. I think I will start a consulting firm helping guys keep there game tight.

glaskon

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Aug 16, 2012
HI, I live in Poland where life is not the easier one.
But I'm married, and soon we will have second child.

I can understand that sex, and relationships can be time consuming, and they are, but...

But i have to say, that for me marriage and being father is the best thing what happened to me.
I know that this is time consuming, that it cost a lot of money, that in some way it could slow down...

BUT, now i have motivation on higher level, now there is no place to be lazy, i have clear goals.

I work as manager in huge FMCG company (new contract) and I still run my business - part time.

Thanks to Fastlane book, i change my thinking about business etc. I closed many branch of my business, and now it is more flexible and i run business with less cost.

I have one small daughter soon will have another, beautyfull wife and still have time to work and run part time business.

I know that fastlane is about having business (I run my since 2001), but fastlane is about taking chances - this was the reason why i took offer for contract with FMCG company - great experience and extra cash for my business, soon i plan to hire one or two people.

And i have Donice Ekskluzywne - Lechuza - Luxdonice this is real fastlane business - i run it after reading the book (but at small scale) - with minimum effort it gain me extra money...

Ok to return to subject...
Have regular sex life, be with somebody have some costs, but if we organize our life, we can run business and live happy life with people we take care about.

From my perspective - 1 or 2 years longer to be rich is worth if we can have happy family :)

Thanks, and sorry for my english, I'm still learning :)
Lukasz

TheTruth

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
292%
Feb 13, 2012
Toronto/Scottsdale
This whole discussion is based around lifestyle choices.

TBH, the whole std/pregnancy thing is an issue if you are wreckless. This goes for both genders.

If you wrap up every time, immediately take a shower after, have a healthy lifestyle which boosts your immune system and screen the people you are having sex with, then you reduce your risk immensely (comparable to due diligence and precautionary measures with anything).

I know people who have had 200+ different partners and no std's, no pregnancies etc. etc.

I also know people who have kids in their very early 20's, who have std's etc.

The former take these precautionary measures very seriously, the latter say "but it feels amazing".

As for MJ's main points in this thread, I agree with them for the most part.

If you are high profile, have lots of money, drive nice cars etc. you will have some targets on your back whether you want to or not.

This is also why, successful men have an extremely hard time with women when they rely on their looks/money etc.

I know of guys who purposefully hide what they are worth and get much better results because of it.

Nothing is black and white, but screening, making precautions a must and accepting your lifestyle risks will make your decisions much easier.

socaldude

FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
211%
Jan 10, 2012
San Diego, CA
LOL, that's what I said too, but sorry guys the "protection" is an illusion. I've had 3 horrific experiences in my life and in each case "protection" was involved. Each of these scenarios was utterly draining to the point I could not work, sleep, or eat. It literally became suffocating. This "protection" ya'll speak so highly of didn't stop me from having to walk into a courtroom to get a restraining order. This protection doesn't stop chronological liars from not lying. This protection doesn't stop gold-diggers from claiming whatever they want to claim.

Your protection is an illusion as about as thin as the rubber itself. But hey, WTF do I know?

Drop your pants and have at it.

I can't compete with you there MJ LOL.

I usually try to follow the following guidelines when I search for a partner:

1. Respectful: treat others the way they want to be treated.

2. Truthful: Understanding that there is no benefit or advantage in lying.

3. Understanding: Understanding that people are complicated and we all have different things going on in our heads.

4. Independent: Financially and Emotionally. We WANT each other NOT NEED each other. Stalkers anyone?

5. We satisfy each other with the 5 levels of intimacy: 1. Intellectual Intimacy, 2. Emotional Intimacy 3. Physical Intimacy 4. Spiritual Intimacy and 5. Recreational Intimacy. If you satisfy all of these then you have a really good friend or spouse.

6. And finally communication. We can read each others minds.

In other words partner with someone just like you.

Mike39

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Mar 17, 2012
Orlando, FL
Im not trying to be a dick, Im just saying its good to have a balance in your life. It feelings empowering to dominate women.

Those girls are part of my rotation. I can F*ck them anywhere anytime. Like I said balance

You are the type of person I distance myself as far away from as possible, speaking of your "rotation", how often does the boyfriend get rotated in?

By the way, people who are actually getting action don't feel the need to tell a bunch of strangers on a forum about it, that's for sure. Now, isn't it a bit past your bedtime?

dknise

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Aug 29, 2012
North Bend, WA
Also, don't forget that once you have achieved the million, the girls will automatically follow ;)

For the completely wrong reason. Never try to turn a hoe into a house wife.

Better yet... once the millions come, the intelligent, hard working girls with their own stuff going for them should automatically follow. :groove: And vice versa!

AmyQ

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
216%
Jun 5, 2013
I couldn't agree more. I honestly feel sorry for people who try to convince themselves more than me that they're happy being shackled down by a woman and child. Seems horrendously depressing.

There are billions of people running around with different needs, values and wants. There are people who are happy being single, practicing serial monogamy, abstaining from sex, having multiple partners, being married, etc...

I wouldn't presume to know you better than you know yourself. If you say you are happier single, I believe you. I also don't think you should presume to know others better than they know themselves. Believe it or not, there are people out there who are happily married.

socaldude

FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
211%
Jan 10, 2012
San Diego, CA
I have to digress a little in this thread. Wear a condom, use protection, be smart about it.

A condom is the best form of contraception.

We are all human and we all have sexual desires, if you are gonna have sex, be smart and choose wisely because learning a lesson the hard way(pun intended) is not smart and can actually ruin your life.

liquidglass

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
157%
Oct 24, 2011
Well I'll be the first to jump on the Sex is GREAT bandwagon!

But like MJ and others have said, you have to be smart about it, like all things in life it requires moderation (not the sex necessarily, but the pursuit of women with the end goal in mind)

Napoleon Hill mentioned more than once that successful men are normally "highly sexed" which means an extremely high sex drive. The reason they have the ability to be successful is the fact that their sex DRIVE can be redirected towards a success or business DRIVE.

I would dare say most of the people on this forum have extremely high sex drives. This can make or break you, it's all about control. To stay true to TMF it's like having an exotic car. If you drive in one direction too fast you'll either get a ticket or get in an accident. You must control yourself the way you would control your car. Steer yourself in the way you desire to go.

I personally have a very high sex drive, during college that was my focus. (this isn't to brag) Multiple women at any given time during my long college career. Once I felt satisfied from one I would move to the next, nearly insatiable. (I wonder now where I would be if I had directed that energy towards business and success of said business). After learning to control my desires and deciding that I desired success more than the temporary satisfaction of risky one night stands I started an accent towards my ultimate goals.

There is a reason monks are celibate, it allows them to fully concentrate on their ultimate goal (worship, oneness, nirvana, etc) I'm not saying you have to be celibate, but you need to decide what's the most important thing to you at this point in your life. Are you going to make Sex your day job and work on your business on the weekends or are you going to make Success your business and fill in some free time with sex.

dknise

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Aug 29, 2012
North Bend, WA
how is your sex life during your pursuit of millionaires?
how you manage it so that it wont interfere with your main purpose?

i'm not married. yet i have high sex drive.
i use most time on my weekend (when i was on my corporate job) pick up women, progressed to intimate relation, get bored, and switch to another. since today i'm jobless, this is the main distraction of my time. i see bitches everywhere with their half naked shirt which turns me on all the time, and end up chasing them.
and i hardly cope with this since my high sex drive.
and this alone consume much of my time.

3pdedh.jpg

You sound just like some of my close friends, and guess what, they couldn't get laid if their life depended on it. I highly highly highly doubt your life is consumed with sex, more consumed with the desire to have sex.

If you find this post was disrespectful towards you, it's in the same taste as calling women "bitches" and treating them like a piece of a$$ rather than a person.

That being said... those who are getting it, probably aren't talking about it.

Rawr

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
96%
Aug 12, 2007
south florida
View attachment 5158

You sound just like some of my close friends, and guess what, they couldn't get laid if their life depended on it.

Ah, this is common for guys who are under 22-25. The sooner a guy goes from taking value to providing it via fun/ good convo/ being someone worth being with, the sooner these problems solve themselves.

Mike39

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Mar 17, 2012
Orlando, FL
MJ either your gay or just really despise women because how you talk about sex life is very negative. I can tell that you've had some very bad experience but like anything else you have to have a balance in life. I am currently seeing 2 women and I love sex having sex with both of them (wish it was the same time) but I dont let sex interfere with with my time to grind and hustle.

There is a time fore everything and your life needs to be balance.

I dont know if your relationship status is but get laid soon.

Enjoy and live your life to the max. Sometime you just have to say "F*ck it!!!"

Sometimes you just have to say "Jeez on my first post I really just called the owner of the forum gay and told him to get laid, I really am a F*cking retard"

Have fun with your two women, prick.

Edit: Your also either about 8 years old, more immature than I can imagine, or just one of the many haters/trolls in the world. In any case:

tumblr_md5fbpgMgq1qgyk14o1_400.gif

Mike39

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Mar 17, 2012
Orlando, FL
@Michael Raphael

See I think that i may be possible that you missed the point of my post, but whatever. Some understand and some don't. Some it will take years to understand, and some never will.

I'm not talking about getting girls for the sake of sex and not having any decency.

I wonder why everyone on this Forum accuses everyone else of being the term "Slowlane".

Honestly the only person on this Forum that I would be even slightly interested in hear from them whether or not I am in the "Fastlane" or "Slowlane" is the author of the book. And even then, I am sure that he acknowledges the fact that his book isn't the ONLY way for someone to live a successful life, and would be willing to bet that even he has read other books, and had more experiences than what is in the book.

Please remember that this is a forum. Even in the real world when you judge someone it doesn't really get you anywhere, and I really question the sanity of this computer generation when they sit behind their screens and do it when they don't even know the first thing about the person on the other side.

Listen, and I am saying this in the most polite way possible.

I really hope that one day you will be able to understand this. If not that is still okay, life will go on, but I am afraid that most of the population are blind to certain things that could make their lives worth so much more, and experience so much more Joy in your days here on earth.

Speed+ for a refreshing post. I really have no interest in this thread because it's mostly a bunch of people stroking their ego's to internet strangers to help make themselves feel better about their lives, but I have to say that it's nice to hear a voice of maturity outside of the usual... well this:

I have sex with 3 dif girls right now, but one of the girls I want to have sex with I know will be better than all 3 by 1000000x just because I am emotionally connected to her and we have more than just physical lust over each other. But with that said the other 3 girls do the just way more than just fine.

Ravens_Shadow

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
642%
Oct 2, 2012
Austin, TX
There's a lot of negative talk on this thread about relationships, especially towards women. It's disgusting some of the things guys have said about women in general.

Some people just tend to see women as sex objects, sadly.

But to even the balance abit, some guys are absolutely insane as well, and they're overly protective/just assholes to their partners. Some of my relationships have just been rather draining because I was young, stupid, and of course far too immature. If I met someone who can be mature about a serious relationship, I might actually gladly be with this person. The problem with relationships is they take a lot of time out of your day, in my experience at least. Especially when the man or woman is needy/needs to be constantly talked to or texted. Else if you don't do this they'll think you're cheating on them or suddenly hate them. Then again its all about finding the right person.

I think a good relationship could be very beneficial to the fastlane if you allow it to be. If you could find a partner that doesn't need to know what you're doing every 30 minutes, and this person can accept that you aren't going to talk to him or her all day long, then you just might have a great person to be by your side during your business ventures. Granted this person supports your choices and motivates you. (side topic now) Recently a lot of what I thought were my friends pretty much shat on my ideas and told me to just get a job, so I no longer associate with them. However, If I had a partner like that, I'd drop them like a rock aswell. In the end, people in the fastlane don't have time for bullshit. If the partner provides bullshit, they might get bullshitted by the person moving forward. If the partner provides motivation, love, alone time, and, x y z, then its great for a person in the fastlane.

So I'd gladly have a relationship with someone as long as I could do my own thing without being interfered with and encouraged along the way.

Tried to make this less biased and for both men and women. Hopefully I got my ideas across.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads