The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

How is your sex life during your pursuit of millions?

Topics relating to managing people and relationships
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mouse McCoy

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
38%
Jul 26, 2013
Stress, and the things one would use to deal with it; like alcohol or drugs are all three negative headwinds.

A good healthy way to relieve stress is 15 minutes of focused meditation per day or regular vigorous exercise -- all this is only in my personal experience.

Mouse McCoy

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
38%
Jul 26, 2013
Here's a pearl of wisdom I learned from a master.

You want to get a girl's #? Introduce yourself blah blah blah, and when it comes to that time, simply say word for word "Tell me everything I have to do to get your phone number." 99% of the time (in my personal experience) the girl will just say something along the lines of "pull out your phone" or more commonly she'll just start saying it.

In my case, when I'm starting that line I'm already pulling the phone out of my pocket because you need to be ready.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Michael Raphael

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
70%
Jul 22, 2013
New York & Florida
The point is no, not every woman will accuse you of rape, or give you an STD. Experience and having a level head will keep you away from crazies.

But everyone knows that crazies are the best sex :( childhood youth ruined ...

and MJ as much as the rule above is true theres one other rule... never stick your dick in cray cray... restraining order... wow thats just some next level stuff.

Michael Raphael

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
70%
Jul 22, 2013
New York & Florida
Are you going to be able to experience the best sex before you have put the work in with the right person? Acting out of Impatience gets you no where, or takes you backwards, just like in your financial life.

From a guys getting a girl perspective:

Yes. You don't need to put the work in with the "right" person to have sex. Sorry, you are living in the slowlane of relationship and sex. Acting out in impatient... what? Seriously it's like this whole journey everyone is on. Unless you execute, and speak to at least 1 girl a day minimum, you will not learn experience. After that, you may get to the point where you take out 1/2 the girls you meet and sleep with a few. After you get to the next level you sleep with 1/4 of the girls you meet.

So no. You don't need to find the right girl to get good at sex or picking up a girl. You just need to go out there and execute. You just need a few "right" girls and eventually you will learn more about yourself than you will otherwise. The reason bf/gf sex is better than a one night stand is because most guys are confident and comfortable their first time. If you get over that, you will be able to do w.e just like a bf/gf relationship. Cause lets be honest when you are going out with someone, you've read all 6 volumes of karma sutra and in detail ;)

The best sex is when you put in immersion and emotion. This doesn't have to be "I love you" this can just be you are 100% in the moment, appreciating your partners body, truly appreciating the moment rather than thinking wow this chick is so hot, I can't beleive I am doing this. Be in the moment, immerse yourself 100% and the sex will be better. As for emotion aspect, obviously saying I love you for the first time and having sex is going to be the best, but if it is a ONS you can just say I love your XXX and get similar results (lesser extent but still have amazing sex)

And nothing gay about being emotionally connected to your significant other. Also this applies for straight or gay.

Michael Raphael

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
70%
Jul 22, 2013
New York & Florida
Oh travisl I wasn't saying you were wrong, quite the contrary emotional sex w/ ur girlfriend is 10x better than a random, I just don't want people to believe that mindset is the only way to having great sex. Sorry for the tonality that you read. I understand I was opposing your positions, but I didn't mean to negatively oppose them really... awkward to explain. But yea, hope you didn't take it in badly. Like I am prob the best person to explain your point and mine.

I have sex with 3 dif girls right now, but one of the girls I want to have sex with I know will be better than all 3 by 1000000x just because I am emotionally connected to her and we have more than just physical lust over each other. But with that said the other 3 girls do the just way more than just fine.

Michael Raphael

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
70%
Jul 22, 2013
New York & Florida
Lol. I think you are completely mistaken by my post. It's not immaturity its reality. But I don't wish to argue on this topic anymore. I don't think my life is any better. I just believe that society has caused men to be emotionally weaker. We used to hunt bears with our hands, but now men fear approaching a women. I just don't agree with that mindset. So am I immature, I guess. Cause I go against society.

As for the latter portion... I was actually agreeing with the post you idolized, but yea. No I am immature. A happy immature child.

FastLearner

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
36%
Aug 3, 2013
Scottsdale, AZ
In pursuit of your success the best advice I could ever give if you're single is to STAY SINGLE. DO NOT CO-HABITATE WITH ANYONE. I don't care if she's the most beautiful woman, or cooks dinner for you every night. EVERY WOMAN gets draining, every relationship doesn't stay fulfilling. If you want to have sex, fine. But I would strongly advise focusing on your goals first. Think about the kinds of women you can have once you're RICH! No matter settling for average 5's or 6's.. You get 9's and 10's!
Don't get married either, I see all relationships as inconvenience. And anyone who says they LOVE being married is lying of course.

F430

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
53%
Jul 8, 2013
Amsterdam
I generally go to the city once or twice a week, hit on girls/women in the street, get some #s and arrange dates later because I do believe in balance. Also have 3 'fbs' and I ALWAYS have protected sex-no exceptions.

yes there are risks involved having sex but I do believe it keeps a man fresh and determined- lets be honest, it can be really a pain in the a$$ if you aren't getting any/can't get any

theag

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
297%
Jan 19, 2012
Seems like everybody here is a playboy, mostly the newer members. Good for you.

My sex life just went down some more because my relationship is now long-distance and we only see each other 1 weekend a month. Will see how it works out..

FastLearner

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
36%
Aug 3, 2013
Scottsdale, AZ
As a response to the thread, I don't pursue sex or women any during my pursuit of millions. I simply don't have time for it, and the relationships I've had have pretty much sucked the life out of me anyway. I also don't really see a point in having sex when you have no money just incase the worst happens, and even then I'm not interested in sex unless I'm in a fairly close relationship. Just my preferences.

I couldn't agree more. I honestly feel sorry for people who try to convince themselves more than me that they're happy being shackled down by a woman and child. Seems horrendously depressing.

Rawr

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
96%
Aug 12, 2007
south florida
It looks like this ran out of steam. If we could just leave the wise posts, it might be worth pinning under the "wisdom" section.

Michael Raphael

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
70%
Jul 22, 2013
New York & Florida
Ravens I think that post was brilliantly said. I personally can attest to that, if I was able to find a partner that was on the same mindset as I was, then why wouldn't I pursue it. But sadly, I am only 20 years old and still in college. 90% of the females I meet are either in school or a club, and therefore a lot harder to find a women that is mature enough to understand there is more than what society dictates.

I hate and I mean almost despise, texting. Yet, for some strange a$$ reason, women (and men honestly) need constant validation/conversation via text. I just can't handle it. I honestly believe that jealousy is a selfish act, and laugh when people say its out of care. There is no way that jealousy is due to the fact the partner cares, cause if they truly do they would understand and just not.

Anyways, I am ranting, clearly a bit personal. But your post was absolutely correct. So until I can find an appropriate and motivating partner I will whore myself out like I'm the last twinkie on earth. But in a smart way. I think the truth is men need sex. I can't imagine a guy who is satisfied without it, sorry I just can't. But having 10 partners is a bit overkill, but only having it once a week is still too much of a dry spell for me personally.

As for the female opinion, honestly, can you tell me that you don't sexualize men? Let's be honest. We all know women are just as sexual if not more so then men. The fact that some claim otherwise is either a fallacy or an exception to the rule. Just a fact.

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
494%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
I'm officially starting a business.
Imagine an office building filled with pregnant women, sitting at cubicles drinking water. Paid by performance, they have to supply me with as many of the positives as possible.

Edit: Oh crap, I probably shouldn't have posted that. Now everybody's going to take the idea.
Listen, if you read this, would you mind signing a Non-Disclosure Non-Compete agreement and send it back to me? Thanks!

Imagine a machine that just makes positive pregnancy tests. Lol this is ridiculous.

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
149%
Oct 20, 2012
Find a sucker

Get positive pregnancy test

????

Profit

FastLearner

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
36%
Aug 3, 2013
Scottsdale, AZ
Well, it happened sooner than I feared.

Sorry :( It would've happened either way, better sooner than later. With that being said, there will be other ones. Just go with the flow of life.
I hope you're not too distraught over it.

CommonCents

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
69%
Apr 14, 2009
MN

StartToday

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
172%
Sep 22, 2017
Between Goku's strong thighs
Ah... good ol' sex.

I had a bad experiece once... with a coworker... who pretended to be pregnant... with my baby. She even showed me positive pregnancy tests ffs!

Worst experience in my life! I couldn't eat, sleep, work, study - I could only cry at random times during the day. Thought I was gonna suffer a life changing event.

Always be careful with who you sleep with... and don't think you're protected because you wore a condom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.