The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

How has MJ ruined your life?

Kyle T

Marketing Entrepreneur
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
419%
Aug 22, 2018
Utah
Taking the "red pill" and opening your eyes to the "script" has not ruined my life but SAVED my life.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

KrzyszWawrzyniak

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
Aug 4, 2017
Great Britain
This thread should've been removed straight away and the person who've started it banned, especially that Tanisha was banned before.
@MJ DeMarco , promote me for the fastlane forum moderator so I can make sure this and similar topics will land in it's place straight away - landfill, of course.

Raoul Duke

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
324%
Feb 26, 2016
well mj has pretty much ruined every area of my life, when my family is watching the superbowl i'm like that's 3 hours of your life that's wasted on people you will never know, when its the holiday season i'm watching all my friends and family max out their credit cards just so they can work the next year just to do it again, even when im at church (sorry God) we're just sitting their doing nothing, i know its spiritual and all but thats 2 hours we just sit and " i guess waste time???" i dont mean it offensively, when i'm at my grandmothers she and grandpa have worked saved and will never buy nothing nice not a single modern convience do they have, when peoples out black friday selling instead of seeing sales i see money taken out of my pocket to fund someone else's dreams, mj i'm sure there's other examples i could list, but you've totally wrecked my life and now i'm seeing all the wasted time that others are doing and saying " oh im just barely making it, WELL DUH IF YOU SIT THERE WATCHING THE SUPER BOWL you cant complain because that's your choice, why not be the one selling the tickets, sorry its just i think next month it comes up again and i'm seeing it from a new perspective i didnt have before

23b4476ee91c85790016770d4ae9f7ba.gif

Tanishatheangel

Bronze Contributor
Sep 22, 2017
life
i doubt that most people can really see things as they are, let alone doing something about it

that's why it is so easy to manipulate them at the society level

this is frightening how naive people are.

think on this thing as a metaphor :

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JI8AMRbqY6w

the only people i know who can see the whole picture in any area are rational types , INTJs in most cases.

in business : Jay Abraham,pope of marketing

eben pagan with his get altitude program and so on

View attachment 17377

stuart goldsmith and his innercircle program

View attachment 17378

in philosophy : Nietzsche

and leaders of secret societies behind the scenes who are almost all INTJs

quote : " Most members of the Illuminati are INTJ and INTP. INTJ (the Mastermind) "

by Adam Weishaupt

View attachment 17379

most people are not wired to look at things like them

what is the name of that film its scarily accurate and so true in awakening us from the unscripted

Xeon

All Cars Kneel Before Pagani.
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
191%
Sep 3, 2017
Singapore

LiveEntrepreneur

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
79%
Aug 17, 2017
Australia
How has Mj ruined my life? I think its the wrong question to ask, more like how has Mj changed my life? And the answer to that is providing this forum, which has some damn good advice that's set me straight. My life has changed ALOT ever since my second post I made here, I can't thank him or the forum members enough. I'd still be stuck in the same pattern if it wasn't for him and this forum/forum members.

Last edited:

Ninjakid

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
217%
Jun 23, 2014
Buddy Guy Eh
this has seriously allowed me to embrace the fun in life again (without feeling guilty) i truely appreciate this more than you'll ever know
Also if I can add something to excellent piece @Supa wrote, spend time with your grandparents or any other family while you can. I'd give up everything I've worked for just to spend one more afternoon with my uncle, and just sit on his porch and talk to him about cars. Business can't replace the things like that.

Nigel B

Life Long Learner
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
126%
Sep 18, 2017
USA
I do not regret a single day spent reading, but MF show me that 50% of previously read books were incorrect

Interestingly I have consumed a book a week for about two decades - all non-fiction, almost exclusively audiobooks (CD, now Audible).

Since hitting MJ's books I've been struggling to find material to engage with - which is a good thing in many ways as many of the books I've read before were great material anyway and consuming books is it's own form of action-faking.

Knowledge is very important - but only if you are applying it!

Collecting it, curating it and admiring it is of no value (except when you build a community full of it like this - thanks MJ).

Tanishatheangel

Bronze Contributor
Sep 22, 2017
life
...and that is really good, because in my case, I was just all over the place, but now, focus is a lot more important and more prevalent in my life, and this 'ruin' is one that no business school can ever teach, and for you, I can see it is helping you a great deal.

apparently no one else can see it all i get is how worthless i am and how no one appreciates me

Process

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
224%
Jul 19, 2017
Solving Pain
this is interesting from my european point of view

you american guys are very aware of money, power, success

you have the right to bear guns, criticize people on TV and so on

we can't do any of these things easily in France . we can't say what we want, we can't buy guns like we want. we are over protected by the matrix. we are destroyed by taxes when we launch businesses

and so on.

so how will you use your freedom ?

this is funny that a french guy like me is searching for the truth , while you the free guys don't care about destroying the BS in your american society

while you have the possibility

this is beyond my IQ and understanding

Good question. A kind that gets me going...

Actually I'm pretty involved in freedom and "truth spreading" things on the Internet. Defining the nature would probably make the staff mad, since it would go into politics and spirituality.

For now, I've been giving free branding and outreach help to people I think have a message to spread and are committed to pushing their cart. Also, I've helped them with their merchandising since it is atrocious.

Some of these efforts have had significant results, others have been learning experiences.

That is about 15% of my time, the rest is focused on my own venture and last few clients.

Why would I do this? Well, I don't see the reason to do anything but: 1. Reach for my highest potential. 2. Avoid entanglements from trampling others. 3. Trade value for value with people who understand how to reciprocate.

Death/Intimidation doesn't faze me like it used to. Living for a defined purpose has minimized the chance of regrets ever flashing before my eyes. The reality is they don't even approve of themselves, so why'd I want them to approve of me? Their approval is worth less than fiat.

RobD88

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
250%
Nov 20, 2017
Missouri
I find it hard to believe that all of the people making negative comments or trying to "guide" Tanish to make changes in her life don't recognize the sarcasm/irony in the original post. This was not literal. It's a play on words where "changed" is being replaced by "ruined" to show that she looks at the world differently and doesn't enjoy the things she used to because she now realizes how fruitless they were.

RobD88

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
250%
Nov 20, 2017
Missouri
Yikes, well I'm not sure I like that I'm taking enjoyment away from people.

Maybe I am ruining lives!? :jawdrop:

Not in the least! I think I've just found a more productive way to enjoy life.

GMSI7D

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
Jan 27, 2016
Lyon, France
MJ has personally ruined my life. He deliberately went out of his way to tarnish my good name to the public and attempted to embezzle me out of $400,000. He also threatened to burn my house down. He once also drove around my house with a bullhorn making false accusations about me and he once ordered 50 pizzas to my house without my consent.

in the actual system called " society" ( management of people through capitalism ) , guys like MJ are bosses indeed

they can afford to shout at everyone here or everywhere and be right

because the actual system makes them right....

for the moment....

but things are going to change in the years ahead

don't think for a moment that the venezuela crisis would never happen in the USA

when the management of the masses changes , and it will ,

we will see who will shout at people and get away with it in the new frame

nwo.jpg

ChrisV

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
May 10, 2015
Islands of Calleja
so i dont understand why i can't reply anymore to the gurus exposed topic

" you have insuficient priviledge "

so if it is a punishment, then ban me for good

be a man

kick me out for good or stop being a jackass

that probably means the thread is closed lol

you wingnut

bilkar1985

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
120%
Sep 4, 2018
Greece

off topic: now that picture has me clicking always on this thread!
Aaaaah..Cheryl Tweedy (Cole), she is one of my favs, along with Sylvie Meis (van der Vaart)..

On topic now: MJ is showing the way..the sooner the better. IMO he doesn't ruin lifes, but "creates new life", he "pushes" for mindset change.

Therefore from ruined lives, i.e. Sidewalk and Slowlane lives, he shows the Fastlane and how one should think and look towards, addressing needs, solving problems and creating wealth. :cool:

RogueInnovation

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
170%
Jul 28, 2013
Subconscious incompetance
<--- Where this post falls
Conscious incompetance

Conscious competance

Subconscious competance

Coming to admit incompetence totally sucks
It is like "huh, how come I suck at this?"
But most annoyance, it stems from self.
From hitting into that sh*tstorm where your view of the world hits the fan and you gotta change or face humiliation and shame.
That place is HARD and it actually isn't even about business, it is about your belief you have worth in a place of confrontation and duplicity.

MJ is a good salesman, and connects a good universal concept to a simple and repeatable message, for a singular and clear purpose
Don't be a dope
Whatever you do, don't be a dope

But over time, I realised his books are built on a solid point and are executed very well, and it is better to FOLLOW AN EXAMPLE than ask a man to save your behind. So when I look at his advice I no longer see "don't be a dope" I see "unify your message" "execute with clarity" "have a goal for your audience".

Last edited:

Mattie

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
May 28, 2014
U.S.
the only people i know who can see the whole picture in any area are rational types , INTJs in most cases.
Hey buddy! INFJ's see the Whole Picture. That's more the N I think more than the T.

SM Switi

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
177%
Jul 11, 2017
how can anyone ruin something that is already ruined ?! you have read MJs books for a reason ,maybe because you were looking for more you were not satisfied,you knew something is wrong, something is missing ,whatever reason you have felt the urge to do it and that urge can never go away with ignorance, it would make your sweet pretended blinded life a living hell.
shortage of knowledge when your heart is seeking it is much much more painful than being enlightened with harsh truth, at least now you know and it's up to you to take action or not on that truth.

BrooklynHustle

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
207%
Apr 3, 2014
DMV

B. Cole

In thine hand is power and might.
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
328%
Mar 5, 2017
East Coast
My moment went pretty much like this.

456D1D1C-A086-4015-87FC-801D860C2A35.gif

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
40%
Jan 26, 2015
For most people the truth sets them free. You’re insinuating the truth has trapped you. That’s not MJ’s problem, that’s your problem. If it’s too painful to look at the world for what it is, then go back to pretending everything is rainbow ponies and sugarplums. No one here is going to sympathize with your rant about being distracted by stupidity. Everyone intelligent is inconvenienced by stupidity - even within their families. If you don’t like your family falling into traps, educate them. If they don’t listen, you tried, but not your (and definitely not our) problem.

Charlie Brown has a word for you...
View: https://youtu.be/wbUEJ05BqLU

Tanishatheangel

Bronze Contributor
Sep 22, 2017
life
Also if I can add something to excellent piece @Supa wrote, spend time with your grandparents or any other family while you can. I'd give up everything I've worked for just to spend one more afternoon with my uncle, and just sit on his porch and talk to him about cars. Business can't replace the things like that.

yeah that makes me sad about my grandpa who died

gileneusz

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
145%
Jun 9, 2017
Warsaw, Poland
the books I've read before were great material anyway and consuming books is it's own form of action-faking.

BAM!

That's why MJ's book is all about process activity towards the goal.

You can have the best ship or plane in the world, but if you don't have a goal or plan of where you're going and how you're going to get there, then you just drift around and never get anywhere.
View: https://youtu.be/Zh6lZ5mTSAI?t=1m40s

this is why reading of books are waste of time

However you need to also invest in your ship. So do your job, and read part time.

gileneusz

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
145%
Jun 9, 2017
Warsaw, Poland
Of course you can learn by your own experiments and mistakes, but using other's gives you so much better leverage to get where you want to be quicker.

fully agree

Experience is the worst teacher; it gives the test before presenting the lesson

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.