The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Ideas

Idea threads

Adam256

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
53%
Nov 14, 2022
This isn't a mind-blowing concept, but a simple daily habit from Mayoshi Son I have implemented in my life which can help. A consistent excuse is I have no ideas (which is bs I know). I challenge you to just write down one single idea at the end of each day, any problem that you could solve in the world, where you could provide value, or anything relevant. I know this is probably not that relevant to many on this forum, but for people who are starting off it's super easy to do and it gets you thinking in the right way each day. Then you could analyze these ideas from a CENTS perspective so often and filter the relevant or promising ones.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Oso

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
301%
Jan 18, 2022
I know this is probably not that relevant to many on this forum, but for people who are starting off
I'd argue this makes up the vast majority of current forum members, thus rendering your "tip" extremely relevant.
Personally speaking, I also believe it's a good habit/exercise for new entrepreneurs to do every single day. This is still something I do every single day (though, I do it whenever an idea hits me).
Doing so will quickly remove the "I don't have an idea" curtain that we all pull over our eyes. Of course, this "curtain" only exists because new people are terrified of putting themselves out there and doing the work.

Cheers.

TempusFugit

Ora et labora. ☩
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
131%
Mar 6, 2024
This is great! I'd argue this is certainly something for both beginners and seasoned entrepreneurs. Once an entrepreneur, always an entrepreneur. We all can benefit from noting the ways in which we can create value!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Kevin88660

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
Feb 8, 2019
Southeast Asia
This isn't a mind-blowing concept, but a simple daily habit from Mayoshi Son I have implemented in my life which can help. A consistent excuse is I have no ideas (which is bs I know). I challenge you to just write down one single idea at the end of each day, any problem that you could solve in the world, where you could provide value, or anything relevant. I know this is probably not that relevant to many on this forum, but for people who are starting off it's super easy to do and it gets you thinking in the right way each day. Then you could analyze these ideas from a CENTS perspective so often and filter the relevant or promising ones.
-Esign tools for non-tech-savvy older people. Many of them struggle with it. Not something I have a solution for. They do not know how to use Adobe or other existing software tools. Even you use edge, you still need to know how to navigate the "draw button". It must be so simple that it is as easy as using a physical pen to sign on the screen of the device and the file kind of "catches it" without the need to press any button.

realbillperry

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
83%
Apr 6, 2024
James Altucher takes it even further. He writes 10 ideas each day down on a waiter paid (limited space so he can't put too much) to build and maintain the habit of being an "Idea Machine". He even wrote a book about it.

I got 3-4 days in but didn't keep up with it. Definitely a useful habit from what I can tell.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.